Book Sanctuary discussion

★ General Stuff ★ > Introduction

Comments Showing 1-50 of 202 (202 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by Airi, Admin (new)

Airi Chan (airichan90) | 900 comments Mod
Hello Everyone! I just created this group a few minutes ago. I am a 24 year old student who loves to read. I normally read manga and young adult. I am addicted to fanfiction.

message 2: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne Hi! Airi has kindly asked me to join her group as a Mod. I'm an 18 year old student who doesn't get to read as much as she wants. I mostly read YA and manga but not strictly. I am also addicted to fanfiction. I look forward to meeting future members!

message 3: by Yuiko (new)

Yuiko | 119 comments Heya I'm jennette but every one calls me jenny I'm 21 and I read just about any thing! My favorite genre is manga,horror, and mostly ya I also love fantasy,science fiction!!! Hee hee so you never know what I'm going to read!! I also draw alot so look me up on deviant art my user name there is xxyuikoxxyamazakixx!!

message 4: by Airi, Admin (new)

Welcome Jennette :). I think you post twice tho lol

message 5: by Yuiko (new)

Yuiko | 119 comments Oops sorry I'm on my phone some times it doesnt post stuff and glitches

message 6: by Airi, Admin (new)

Its ok. My phone does that too sometimes

message 7: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (bookmangalover) | 58 comments Hello! I'm Alex and I'm a bookaholic. Hopefully joining this group will allow me to overcome my obsessive book buying habits and have kind friends to get me there. -serious face off- Hey guys! I love reading so I'm super exited to be in this group now. Thank you Ari for inviting me to join and hope we can all be great friends! I love YA, love, fantasy (especially when dragons are involved), dystopian, and sometimes horror. It's awesome to meet you all!! :)

message 8: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne Welcome Alex! I think we'll all get along great here. :)

message 9: by Yuiko (new)

Yuiko | 119 comments Hi hi lexy nice to meet cha :3

message 10: by Airi, Admin (new)

Welcome Alex. Is that gosick on your icon?

message 11: by Sophie (new)

Sophie L | 14 comments Hi I'm Sophie! Im fifteen in a few months and I LOVE LOVE LOVE to read. I don't really have a favorite genre except maybe YA but im always looking for new books to read so if u have any suggestions I'd love to hear them!

message 12: by Airi, Admin (new)

Welcome Sophie. I hope y ou enjoy your time here

message 13: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne Welcome to the group Sophie!

message 14: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (bookmangalover) | 58 comments Yeah XD I figured since we're both blonde, green-eyed, and book lovers, she should be my goodreads persona XD

message 15: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (bookmangalover) | 58 comments Welcome to the group Deidre :)

message 16: by Airi, Admin (new)

I love the Gosick anime

message 17: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne Welcome Deidre!

message 18: by Seikra (new)

Seikra | 17 comments Hello, I am a 23 year old student who was kidnapped by your illustrious leader. I enjoy fantasy books and manga.

message 19: by Airi, Admin (new)

Welcome Seikra XD. I didn't need to kidnapped you. I can just use Curry Rice to "persuade" you.

message 20: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne Hi Seikra! It's nice to meet you!

message 21: by Seikra (new)

Seikra | 17 comments Oh, is that what they are calling bribery nowadays? Tell your mother to come back and make me curry rice....

message 22: by Airi, Admin (new)

lol XD I want some too

message 23: by Yuiko (new)

Yuiko | 119 comments You all sound so awesome every one is welcome to add me as a friend

message 24: by Airi, Admin (new)

already did :D

message 25: by Yuiko (new)

Yuiko | 119 comments Yay :3

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi, my name is Catherine from West Australia.
Just a 27 year old girl obsessing over books and tea on a daily basis.

message 27: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne Welcome Catherine! I do believe you'll fit right in! :)

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Thank you Cheyenne, I'm sure I will :)

message 29: by Hanna (new)

Hanna Mata (hkrivin1) Hi I'm Hanna, I'm 24 and I love to read, I'll read pretty much anything, I like to expand my horizons in the book world. In person, I am quiet until you get to know me and then I won't really shut up. So if I talk a lot on here...sorry in advance. :) Feel free to add me as a friend, I love making new friends and seeing what they have read, it is how I get my recommendations.

message 30: by Airi, Admin (new)

@Catherine : Welcome to the group. I hope you ejoy your time here. :D I'm in my 20 too. I love tea what's your favorite kind?

@Hanna : Thanks for joining :D

message 31: by Cheyenne (last edited May 08, 2014 07:38AM) (new)

Cheyenne @Catherine - You're Welcome. :)

Hi Hanna! We're glad to have you here!

message 32: by Yuiko (new)

Yuiko | 119 comments Hi hi new peoples <•3•^

message 33: by Carlos (new)

Carlos Flores | 3 comments I guess I should participate in this too haha. I enjoy reading other´s introductions so... Name´s Carlos, I'm mexican and sadly reading is not a common activity here :(. I enjoy classic literature such as Tolstoy,Dostoevsky,Chekhov; hispanic literature, like J.L. Borges,Bioy Casares,Cortázar,Bolaño etc; and of course more contemporary writers of all genres; Hesse,Woolf,McCarthy,Katzenbach, Highsmith and blahblah.
I supose that's all (:

message 34: by Airi, Admin (new)

Welcome Carlos

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Airi wrote: "@Catherine : Welcome to the group. I hope you ejoy your time here. :D I'm in my 20 too. I love tea what's your favorite kind?

I like all different types of teas, I like trying new ones. But anything that is sweet usually will be my favourite lol.

message 36: by Airi, Admin (new)

My favorite is Chai Tea but I also like Green Tea and Passion Tea

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Airi wrote: "My favorite is Chai Tea but I also like Green Tea and Passion Tea"

Oh I love chai tea, I went through a "phase" where thats all I drank lol.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Deidre (cotton candy girl) wrote: "We have a tea here called Chanui Tea, which is specially made in New Zealand. It is a gorgeous tea, and also so good to drink a product, which is made in your own country."

Do you know if I can get it in Australia.
I love finding out new teas and trying them. It's exactly like books lol.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Deidre (cotton candy girl) wrote: "Umm..not sure. But I will check it out and get back to you."

Thank you soooo much

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Deidre (cotton candy girl) wrote: "I don't know sorry. Do they call their stores Countdown over there? If so, they might sell it in there. That's where I bought mine."

No, we don't have a store called that over here.
I might check it up in some of the big and small shops here. I'm sure they would have it here somewhere.

Thank you so much for looking it up for me. Once I get it (cause I will lol), I'll let you know :)

message 41: by Hanna (new)

Hanna Mata (hkrivin1) I need to get some tea, I'm getting a cold :( So I am thankful you all were having this conversation. :)

message 42: by Laura (new)

Laura Hello my name is Laura and I am from Missouri US. I liked the name of this group and looks like some nice people are members here- I love to read and end up reading multiple books at one time lol. Looking forward to engaging with you all I am 36 years old

message 43: by Laura (new)

Laura Thanks Deidre and nice to meet you

message 44: by Joi (new)

Joi | 147 comments Hi, I'm Joi. I joined this group because I was looking for a change of pace with different book options. I look forward to meeting new people and learning about a larger variety of books.

message 45: by Laura (new)

Laura Joi wrote: "Hi, I'm Joi. I joined this group because I was looking for a change of pace with different book options. I look forward to meeting new people and learning about a larger variety of books."
Hello Joi - it is nice to meet you :)

message 46: by Airi, Admin (new)

@Joi & Laura : Welcome to both of you! I hope you enjoy your tme here!

@Laura : I tend to do that too. I'm have 5 books I haven't finished yet.

message 47: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne Welcome Laura and Joi! I hope you enjoy yourselves here!

message 48: by Laura (new)

Laura Thanks Cheyanne nice to meet you

message 49: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne Lol You spelled my name wrong. And it's nice to meet you too.

message 50: by blub (new)

blub  (romanceandmearemeanttobe) Hello people! ;) how's everyone??

« previous 1 3 4 5