What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. YA/Middle Grade Fantasy Book about Boy Empath [s]

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Megan (new)

Megan (lady_tomesquall) I've been trying to find this book again ever since I read it! I believe it was a YA/Middle Grade book. The first chapter had the boy getting detention and then a snow storm hit as he was walking home. Then he was struck by lightning and sent to another world. This other world was a medieval world and he discovers his powers when he notices a horse in pain because of a burr under its saddle. He meets a girl, a king, and at the very end there is something to do with being thrown in a pit. At the end he is struck by lightning again and comes home. What book is this? Help would be very much appreciated.

message 2: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37621 comments Mod
When did you read it?

message 3: by Megan (new)

Megan (lady_tomesquall) Lobstergirl wrote: "When did you read it?"

Around 2004-2006

message 4: by Tab (new)

Tab (tabbrown) | 4844 comments Escape from Exile Escape from Exile by Robert Levy by Robert Levy fits.

If not,

Do you remember the cover?
Part of a series?
What country were you in when you read the book?

message 5: by Megan (last edited Mar 08, 2016 03:47PM) (new)

Megan (lady_tomesquall) Im not sure. I wish there was an ebook because I would have bought it in an instant. I don't remember the cover, but I was in the US when I read it.

message 6: by Tab (new)

Tab (tabbrown) | 4844 comments One of the reviews on Amazon for "Escape from Exile" mentions the main character getting hit by lightning during a blizzard. I'm having trouble linking as I'm typing from my phone.

message 7: by Tab (new)

Tab (tabbrown) | 4844 comments Here's the link to the book on Amazon
http://www.amazon.com/Escape-Exile-Ro...

message 8: by Megan (new)

Megan (lady_tomesquall) Tab wrote: "Here's the link to the book on Amazon
http://www.amazon.com/Escape-Exile-Ro..."

Just got it from the library!!! :D This is the book I've been looking for for years. Thank you so so much!

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Escape from Exile (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Robert Levy (other topics)