What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. Teenage Ghosts That Can't Move Through Walls

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jessica (new)

Jessica (cocoonofbooks) | 16 comments I'm trying to remember this book I read probably in the mid to late 90s. It was about a group of ghosts and I think they were all teenagers. I remember that at the beginning they're riding in the back of a truck and one of the ghosts wills her hair to wave like it's blowing in the wind because otherwise it freaks everyone out that it's not moving. They can't move through walls but they can slip through the crack in an open door, but it flattens and distorts them for a period of time, which they call being "Mickey Moused" or something like that. That's literally all I remember about the book.

message 2: by Jessica (new)

Jessica (cocoonofbooks) | 16 comments The ghosts may not have been teenagers. They might have been younger, given that I was probably 10-12 when I read it. Also I loved mysteries as a kid so they might have solved mysteries, but that's just a guess.

message 4: by Jessica (new)

Jessica (cocoonofbooks) | 16 comments Actually, based on my Google Books search it looks like the specific book in the series that I read was The Ghost Squad and the Ghoul of Grunberg.