YA & NA Romance ♥ discussion

Snowed Under (Wunderland, #2)
This topic is about Snowed Under
Read to Review (Signup Closed) > Read to Review- Snowed Under- Closed for Sign Up

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Steph (last edited Apr 28, 2014 11:27AM) (new)

Steph Snowed Under by Jen Greyson
Genres: NA Contemporary Romance

Description:

Hippie + Logger = Enough heat to melt the fiercest Alaskan snow storm.

Cassidy has life all figured out. She’s one semester away from finishing her degree and then she’s off to save Mother Earth. But first, she has to stop the planet-murdering Whetman Logging.

Teague Whetman brought MIT home to the family logging business in Alaska. They’re high-tech artesian. But even his advanced technology can’t handle Cassidy’s handcuffs when she chains herself to the main saw.

When a late-Spring storm hammers the little town of Bear Ridge with eighty inches of snow, Teague and Cassidy must put aside their animosity to battle a power outage, angry wildlife, and their own intense attraction.

SNOWED UNDER is a new adult romance novella and Book #2 in the Wunderland Series. CONTENT MAY NOT BE SUITABLE FOR ALL AUDIENCES (the sex is super steamy!!) This is definitely a 18+ book. (Please don't get me grounded with your mother!)

The available formats for Snowed Under are Mobi or ePub. Please comment below with your email address and preference of format. Jen is generously allowing 15 reviewers to read and review this book. Only the first 15 members to sign up will be able to participate in this Read to Review. The deadline for this Read to Review is 3 weeks. Katrina would like reviewers to post their reviews on Goodreads and Amazon. Once you have finished reading and reviewing, please post the links to your reviews in this thread.

Please do not sign up for this Read to Review if you are unable to meet the required time-frame. If after signing up you find that you will not meet the deadline, please send me a message as soon as possible.

Directions for how to sign up to read and review a book can be found in the Reviewer Directions - Read to Review thread.

Directions for how an author can sign up their book to be read and reviewed can be found in the Author Directions - Read to Review thread.

All questions regarding Read to Reviews can be posted to the Questions - Read to Review thread.

Participants:
1. Jana
2. Marci
3. Maria

Jana (jana333) Would love to read and review. Epub
JLEmail3@aol.com

Marci (marci90) | 107 comments Love to read and review marci90sa75@gmail.com epub

Kurandera I was given this book for an honest review. Cassidy is quirky, committed to her 'save Mother Earth' convictions but maybe too idealistic...but she grows emotionally through her fated relationship with Teague whom she perceived to be a 'tree murderer'...
there is good[and hot!!] chemistry between Cassidy and Teague [did I miss the 'safe' in their sexual encounters??]....the book was an easy read...wished there was more background information about Teague's relationship with his family...I LOVED the fact Cassidy was a real female with curves, not some skinny girl and that Teague appreciated that QUALITY in her....I want their story to continue....please...

Maria Rose Sounds intriguing, I would love to read and review for you! My email is cmhauri@hotmail.com and I take epub format. Thanks!

Maria Rose Thank you for the opportunity to read and review your book Jen!

Here is my goodreads review: https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

Maria Rose And here is my amazon review as well : http://www.amazon.com/review/R40W014V...

Sharlen Would love to read & review! sharlencas@gmail.com epub, please

Medavis66 | 57 comments I'm interested and will read and review. Please send epub to:

wheeldavelaine@gmail.com

Thanks!
:-) Elaine Davis

message 11: by Jen (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jen Greyson (jen_greyson) | 6 comments THANK YOU THANK YOU for the reviews!!

Sharlen and Elaine, your copies are on the way!!

Marci (marci90) | 107 comments i really enjoyed the book sorry so late her are my reviews

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/1...

http://www.amazon.com/review/R1I1TKC3...

message 13: by Jen (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jen Greyson (jen_greyson) | 6 comments THANKS Marci!!! I'm so glad you liked it :)

To all of you who took time out of your crazy schedules to review this for me, I truly truly thank you from the bottom of my heart. I hope you guys really do know how much it means to me (and all of us authors) to have you take the time to leave a review! It's usually how I decide to pick up a new author, and this helps me (hopefully!) find new readers in you too!

These characters were a bloody blast to write and trust me, Cassidy frustrated the heck out of me too!! I wanted to smack her a lot :D But Teague, oh, Teague -- delish.

You guys are the best!!

BTW, I'm gathering a team of superstars who can do reviews and share the news about new releases if you guys want to be a part of it (and I'd luuuuuurve to have you!) You can sign up here to stay up to date on new books in the Wunderland Series (which Snowed Under is a part of) and find out when PLOWED OVER -- the follow up book that starts from Teague's POV comes out *teaser!*

Here's the link to be part of my elite team of awesome

http://www.thesurvivalmama.com/be-a-r...

So so much thanks and gratitude for you guys. Serious.

Ciao,
Jen

Marci (marci90) | 107 comments i would love to be part of your elite team i signed up. thank you

message 15: by Linda (new)

Linda | 49 comments I would love to read and review. Epub please. zpair@cox.net

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Snowed Under (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Jen Greyson (other topics)