Jessica Gadziala Books And Bullsh** discussion

Whatcha reading? (Gushing and ranting greatly encouraged.)

Comments Showing 1-50 of 170 (170 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Gadziala (jessicagadziala) | 379 comments Mod
Tyrant. I'm sure there will be both gushing and ranting when I finish it.

message 2: by Jessica (new)

Whit wrote: "I tried reading this. Twice. I don't know if I just wasn't in the right mood/mind set or what but honest to goodness haven't finished it."

To be completely honest, I've done a lot of skimming. I was sucked in by King, but I am kinda just chugging along with Tyrant.

message 3: by Nikki ღ Navareus (last edited Dec 07, 2015 05:08PM) (new)

Nikki ღ Navareus (navareus) | 11 comments Mod
I just finished Suit by Jettie Woodruff, and now I'm reading Slut, the sequel to Suit. Great series so far.

Suit (The Twin Duo, #1) by Jettie Woodruff
Slut (The Twin Duo, #2) by Jettie Woodruff

Whit wrote: "Nikki ღ Navareus wrote: "I just finished Suit by Jettie Woodruff, and now I'm reading Slut, the sequel to Suit. Great series so far.

Do you feel like you are hyperventilating through the book? B..."

It's such a crazy story, that keeps the reader lost through most of it, and YES!!! That part was hot. Holy crap. Paxton is such an a-hole 90% of the book but that other 10%, he's so freaking hot and nasty. lol

Whit wrote: "He is a sick freak! lol Book men like him make me question my sanity. Because I love them. "

Right there with you Whit!! I love them too. What is wrong with us? lol

message 6: by Sabrina (new)

Sabrina (sabrinam098) I just started Brooklyn & Beale. I'm a sucker for rocker romances!

message 7: by Jessica (new)

Sabrina wrote: "I just started Brooklyn & Beale. I'm a sucker for rocker romances!"

I haven't found any that I like! I keep trying. What's hotter than a rockstar (except maybe bikers and bad guys)?

message 8: by Sabrina (new)

Sabrina (sabrinam098) Yes it did read Lick and it was pretty good. The Sinner's series is pretty good too by Olivia Cunning.

message 9: by Sabrina (new)

Sabrina (sabrinam098) First off how can I just reply to your comment instead of posting something new every time?
I have read book 1 book kept putting off reading the rest cause of the drama. I couldn't bring myself to go through it again. lol

message 10: by Sabrina (new)

Sabrina (sabrinam098) I'm a procrastinator. I've done this to several series I've read. Trying to put off the drama. I'll eventually get through it!

message 11: by Sabrina (new)

Sabrina (sabrinam098) Oh Phoenix Rockstar is a great rocket book. By Bec Botefuhr. It's a 2 book series and I loved it.

message 12: by Sabrina (new)

Sabrina (sabrinam098) Oh Phoenix Rockstar is a great rocket book. By Bec Botefuhr. It's a 2 book series and I loved it.

message 13: by Teresa (new)

Teresa (appyt) | 16 comments I am reading Billionaires Secret Kink #4.. TG Lisa finished it the day after I finished the first 3.

Heather the Queen of (Smut)Books (queenofthebook) | 46 comments Mod
Ughhhh The Book Boyfriend series turned me off because of the fucking ridiculous triangle and the damn angst was non-stop. Turned me off of NA books almost altogether. And the way she handled the conclusion was just so wrong. She killed her own series.

Fuck is also my 2nd favorited F-word. Apologies to those who are easily offended by potty mouth bitches.

message 15: by Jessica (new)

Heather the QueenofBooks wrote: "Ughhhh The Book Boyfriend series turned me off because of the fucking ridiculous triangle and the damn angst was non-stop. Turned me off of NA books almost altogether. And the way she handled the c..."

This group has the word "bullshit" in it and the only rule is to not be a "bitch". I think we're cool with potty mouths!

Smart-ass, lol.

message 17: by Lilly (new)

Lilly (banditqueen) | 16 comments I just finished the New Species books and I'm about to start Monster. I had to finish the NS ones first-- I just couldn't stopppp

message 18: by Jessica (new)

Lilly wrote: "I just finished the New Species books and I'm about to start Monster. I had to finish the NS ones first-- I just couldn't stopppp"

I'm guessing they're good? I'll have to go look at them.

message 19: by Sabrina (new)

Sabrina (sabrinam098) Jessica wrote: "Lilly wrote: "I just finished the New Species books and I'm about to start Monster. I had to finish the NS ones first-- I just couldn't stopppp"

I'm guessing they're good? I'll have to go look at ..."

The New Species series are definitely a spicy read with action and mystery mixed in.

message 20: by Lilly (new)

Lilly (banditqueen) | 16 comments They're short only ~200 pages each? So the romance can seem insta. But I like the way they're written and yes, they're very hot!

message 21: by Jessica (new)

Has anyone read "Rogue" yet from Callie Hart? I'm about to start it because she put it up on Oyster Books (and oyster is going kaput at the end of this month). Is there a terrible cliffhanger that is going to make me hate life?

I think it's a serial like her other series. I'm gonna wait for it be be done before I start it.

You know how I am about waiting.

message 23: by Jessica (new)

Heather the QueenofBooks wrote: "I think it's a serial like her other series. I'm gonna wait for it be be done before I start it.

You know how I am about waiting."

Yeah I think the third (and last I believe) installment is coming out in January. But by then, Oyster will be gone. So it would be stupid for me to wait and then have to actually buy it, ya know? I'll live. I waited a while for this one...

message 24: by Sivutha (new)

Sivutha (sivy) | 50 comments Read from December to now Claiming His Chance by Ellis Leigh It's a Wonderful Tangled Christmas Carol (Tangled, #4.5) by Emma Chase Honeymoon from Hell Box Set I by R.L. Mathewson Honeymoon from Hell VI by R.L. Mathewson Christmas from Hell (Neighbor from Hell, #7) by R.L. Mathewson The Fall of the Red Queen (Southern Style, #3) by Lexxi Callahan Strange Safety (Desire and Delirium, #1) by Catherine Johnson Tarnished Steel (Steel Riders MC, #1) by Carmen Faye Forging Steel (Steel Riders MC, #3) by Carmen Faye Tempered Steel (Steel Riders MC, #2) by Carmen Faye After Midnight (Desire and Delirium, #2) by Catherine Johnson Battling Troy Devil's Knights Series by Winter Travers Ink (Haven, #1) by Torrie McLean Seize Me (Breakneck, #1) by Crystal Spears Heat An MMA Stepbrother Romance by Selena Saint Sebring (Unfinished Hero, #5) by Kristen Ashley 4 to 5 stars read. Starting Hell's Knights (The MC Sinners, #1) by Bella Jewel

message 25: by Jessica (new)

Sivy wrote: "Read from December to now Claiming His Chance by Ellis Leigh It's a Wonderful Tangled Christmas Carol (Tangled, #4.5) by Emma Chase Honeymoon from Hell Box Set I by R.L. Mathewson [bookcover:Honeym..."

Look at you go! I am still working on "Sebring" myself right now. I'm trying to finish up writing "Cash" so I haven't had a lot of reading time. Curious to see where KA takes this story. I'm loving Nick, though.

message 26: by Sivutha (new)

Sivutha (sivy) | 50 comments I love it and I can't wait for Cash's story

message 27: by Jessica (new)

I figured out what short story I am writing for you guys' Valentine's special :)

I decided it is going to be a stand-alone erotic short (meaning none of my old characters are in it) with a kink twist. It should be steaming. Just the thing you need for a night in alone or to get your engine running before a night with your honey ;)

message 28: by Teresa (new)

Teresa (appyt) | 16 comments Can't wait!

message 29: by Nadré (new)

Nadré Wiggill (nadrenoeni) | 67 comments Jessica wrote: "I figured out what short story I am writing for you guys' Valentine's special :)

I decided it is going to be a stand-alone erotic short (meaning none of my old characters are in it) with a kink tw..."

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! This makes my husband's waiting for the Deadpool movie totally pale! Guess what I'm doing for Valentine's? ;-)

message 30: by Sivutha (new)

Sivutha (sivy) | 50 comments Really? Perfect :)

message 31: by Jessica (new)

I was working on it till the wee hours last night :)

message 32: by Sivutha (new)

Sivutha (sivy) | 50 comments I can't wait

Nadré wrote: "This makes my husband's waiting for the Deadpool movie totally pale!"

I will be there opening night, lol. Me, chocolate and snarky Ryan Reynolds with his washboard 10 pack? YES PLEASE! Plus, I'm a geek. I dig all that Superhero shit....or in Deadpool's case Anti-hero.

I actually can't wait until the day after Valentine's. 75% off Reese's hearts?

Heather the Queen of (Smut)Books wrote: "I will be there opening night, lol. Me, chocolate and snarky Ryan Reynolds with his washboard 10 pack? YES PLEAS..."

Ahhhh, Ryan Reynolds. He's just....YUM!!! Totally hot and adorable!

Nikki ღ Navareus wrote: "Heather the Queen of (Smut)Books wrote: "I will be there opening night, lol. Me, chocolate and snarky Ryan Reynolds with his washboard 10 pack? YES PLEAS..."

Ahhhh, Ryan Reynolds. He's just....YUM..."

Right? I love a man with a smart mouth. Makes me wanna put him over my knee ;p

message 36: by Nadré (new)

Nadré Wiggill (nadrenoeni) | 67 comments Heather the Queen of (Smut)Books wrote: "Nikki ღ Navareus wrote: "Heather the Queen of (Smut)Books wrote: "I will be there opening night, lol. Me, chocolate and snarky Ryan Reynolds with his washboard 10 pack? YES PLEAS..."

Ahhhh, Ryan R..."

I'm right there with you! Ryan Reynolds is so yummy! My nerd-speak isn't at the same level as my hubby's but I LOVE Deadpool and his sarcasm...

message 37: by Sivutha (new)

Sivutha (sivy) | 50 comments Read so far Hell's Knights (The MC Sinners, #1) by Bella Jewel Heaven's Sinners (The MC Sinners, #2) by Bella Jewel Knights' Sinner (The MC Sinners, #3) by Bella Jewel The 2015 R.L. Mathewson Chronicles Collection by R.L. Mathewson . Read ACR/R2R of Beauty Within (Desire and Delirium Book 3) by Catherine Johnson Pursuing (Alluring, #3) by Sarah Curtis The Rules (Off-Limits, #2) by Elizabeth Brown Cash by Jessica Gadziala . All 5 stars read. Now starting an ARC/R2R of Revelators MC Highway To Hell by Britt Collins and continuing Sinner series Bikers and Tinsel (The MC Sinners, #3.5) by Bella Jewel .

message 38: by Heather the Queen of (Smut)Books (last edited Feb 08, 2016 07:17AM) (new)

Yo! Yo! Yo!

You all have got to read this series.

Captive Prince: Volume One

Captive Prince: Volume Two

Kings Rising

message 39: by Jessica (new)

Heather the Queen of (Smut)Books wrote: "Yo! Yo! Yo!

You all have got to read this series.

Captive Prince: Volume One

Captive Prince: Volume Two

Kings Rising"

I've seen this popping up a lot. It's really cool that she got herself a book deal with this series.

message 40: by Sivutha (new)

Sivutha (sivy) | 50 comments I just added all three books to my to read list is growing pretty big now :)

message 41: by Sivutha (new)

Sivutha (sivy) | 50 comments Finished with Pandemonium (MC Sinners Next Generation, #1) by Bella Jewel and it's a 5 stars read. Starting Baby V (Chianti Kisses #1) by Tara Oakes

message 42: by Sivutha (new)

Sivutha (sivy) | 50 comments Read Baby V (Chianti Kisses #1) by Tara Oakes and it's 4 stars. Starting Gambler's Longshot Devil's Knights Series by Winter Travers

message 43: by Will2pear95 (last edited Feb 17, 2016 09:38AM) (new)

Will2pear95 | 6 comments Read Best Kase Scenario (Hyde, #2) by Layla Frost and it was a 5 star read for me.

message 44: by Sivutha (new)

Sivutha (sivy) | 50 comments Read Gambler's Longshot Devil's Knights Series by Winter Travers and a bunch ARC/R2R of Ice Cold (An MMA Stepbrother Romance) by Victoria Villeneuve Behind my Mask (Blood and Envy Book 1) by Holland Kohl Under my Skin (Blood and Envy Book 2) by Holland Kohl Inside my Heart (Blood and Envy Book 3) by Holland Kohl . All 5 stars read. Now starting Best Kase Scenario (Hyde, #2) by Layla Frost

message 45: by Brandy (new)

Brandy (bookstattooescoffeeaddict) | 17 comments Will2pear95 wrote: "Read Best Kase Scenario (Hyde, #2) by Layla Frost and it was a 5 star read for me."

I loved that book!! It was definitely one of my top 5 for this year!

message 46: by Brandy (new)

Brandy (bookstattooescoffeeaddict) | 17 comments Sivy wrote: "Read Gambler's Longshot Devil's Knights Series by Winter Travers and a bunch ARC/R2R of Ice Cold (An MMA Stepbrother Romance) by Victoria Villeneuve Behind my Mask (Blood and Envy Book 1) by Holland KohlUnder my Skin (Blood and Envy Book 2) by Holland Kohl[bookc..."
What did you think of Ice Cold and Gambler's longshot? I just started Ice Cold

message 47: by Sivutha (new)

Sivutha (sivy) | 50 comments I actually enjoy Ice Cold. I love Gambler's Longshot. Both awesome read :)

message 48: by Sivutha (new)

Sivutha (sivy) | 50 comments Finished with Best Kase Scenario (Hyde, #2) by Layla Frost and I love it. Now starting Fearless (Dartmoor, #1) by Lauren Gilley

message 49: by Sabrina (new)

Sabrina (sabrinam098) I just finished reading the Unblocked Collection (Timber Towers) by Marni Mann and it is absolutely wonderful! Derek is an uber alpha, multi-millionaire CEO who dresses in plaid flannel shirts, jeans and work boots. He's a dominant through and through and this is a super-spicy ready!

message 50: by Sultan * Baby Mama Smut-a-teer* (last edited Feb 24, 2016 02:00PM) (new)

Sultan * Baby Mama Smut-a-teer* (glitzglimmer) | 8 comments Im reading My Vicious Demise (Demise, #2) by Shana Vanterpool and holy hell it is so damn good!

« previous 1 3 4