YA Buddy Readers' Corner ♥ discussion

Five Ways to Fall (Ten Tiny Breaths, #4)
This topic is about Five Ways to Fall
BUDDY READ: Contemporary/Romance > Five Ways to Fall by K. A. Tucker - Restarting August 20th 2017 AND September 2nd 2017

Comments Showing 1-50 of 54 (54 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Irena BookDustMagic | 1420 comments Purple-haired, sharp-tongued Reese MacKay knows all about making the wrong choice; she’s made plenty of them in her twenty-odd-years. So when her impulsive, short-lived marriage ends in heartbreak, she decides it’s time for a change. She moves to Miami with the intention of hitting reset on her irresponsible life, and she does quite well…aside from an epically humiliating one-night stand in Cancun with a hot blond bouncer named Ben. Thank God she can get on a plane and leave that mistake behind her.

Football scholarship and frat parties with hot chicks? Part of charmer Ben Morris’s plan. Blown knee that kills any hope of a professional football career? So not part of the plan. Luckily Ben has brains to go with his knockout looks and magnetism. After three long years of balancing law school with his job as a bouncer at Penny’s Palace, he’s ready to lead a more mature life—until his first day of work, when he finds himself in the office of that crazy, hot chick he met in Cancun. The one he hasn’t stopped thinking about.

If Ben truly were a smart guy, he’d stay clear of Reese. She’s the boss’s stepdaughter and it’s been made very clear that office romances are grounds for dismissal. Plus, rumor has it she’s trouble. The only problem is, he likes trouble, especially when it’s so good-looking…

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Rachael, Berit and I will be reading this book from Sunday on.
Everyone, feel free to join us!

Irena BookDustMagic | 1420 comments I started this and I like it so far, but I'm only 1 chapter into the book.
I plan to read from now to the rest of the day.
We'll see how fast or slow I'll read, depends on the writing style and my concentration.

Irena BookDustMagic | 1420 comments Page 32 (view spoiler)

Berit☀️✨ (berittalksbooks) | 4264 comments I'm reading the book before this now, almost done, but I find her writing style extremely easy and quick to get through.
Although I am somebody who gets easily distracted, otherwise maybe I read a lot more than I do, LOL!

Irena BookDustMagic | 1420 comments Page 97
So was that (view spoiler)

Berit☀️✨ (berittalksbooks) | 4264 comments Chapter 11(view spoiler)

Berit☀️✨ (berittalksbooks) | 4264 comments I'm not sure about the papers, but yes that was the couple they saw

Berit☀️✨ (berittalksbooks) | 4264 comments Chapter 20 pool>>>>> Ocean
(view spoiler)

Rachael (classycupcakezz) | 6113 comments Through Chapter 4 - Liking it so far.. The characters seem realistic and the dynamic is perfect so far.. Can't wait to see where this goes!

Irena BookDustMagic | 1420 comments Berit wrote: "Chapter 11[spoilers removed]"

Yeah, it was a little bit too much. I don't know what was her aim when it comes to that!

I'm on page 113 because yesterday I did everything but reading so... I hope I'll finish it today though!

Irena BookDustMagic | 1420 comments Page 132 Hahaha! This is what happens' when the guy (view spoiler)

Rachael (classycupcakezz) | 6113 comments Chapter 7 (view spoiler)

Irena BookDustMagic | 1420 comments Rachael wrote: "Chapter 7 [spoilers removed]"

Tbh, I missed that!

Berit☀️✨ (berittalksbooks) | 4264 comments Irena wrote: "Rachael wrote: "Chapter 7 [spoilers removed]"

Tbh, I missed that!"

I miss that as well, it's the same diner they were at in the previous book remember the Keylime pie???

Berit☀️✨ (berittalksbooks) | 4264 comments I finished! So good! This might be my favorite of the series! I'll stick around and, on your comments
(view spoiler)

Rachael (classycupcakezz) | 6113 comments Berit wrote: "Irena wrote: "Rachael wrote: "Chapter 7 [spoilers removed]"

Tbh, I missed that!"

I miss that as well, it's the same diner they were at in the previous book remember the Keylime pie???"

Ah I forgot about that!

Rachael (classycupcakezz) | 6113 comments Irena wrote: "Page 97

I think that part was a flash back to when he first gave her the divorce papers.

message 18: by Irena BookDustMagic (last edited Dec 01, 2015 12:05PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Irena BookDustMagic | 1420 comments I also finished it. I liked it really, really much.
My facorite scenes were (view spoiler)

Rachael (classycupcakezz) | 6113 comments 68% - Loving this SOOO much.. So much yes!

Rachael (classycupcakezz) | 6113 comments 87% YES!!! (view spoiler)

Rachael (classycupcakezz) | 6113 comments Berit wrote: "Chapter 20 pool>>>>> Ocean
[spoilers removed]"

Yes totally! That's what I love most about this series is it's NEVER insta-love

Irena BookDustMagic | 1420 comments Rachael wrote: "87% YES!!! [spoilers removed]"

Yeah, it's good it happened because there was no room for pointing fingers anymore.

Rachael (classycupcakezz) | 6113 comments Have you guys read the Becoming Rain (Burying Water, #2) by K.A. Tucker series?

Irena BookDustMagic | 1420 comments I haven't! I've heard Chasing River (Burying Water, #3) by K.A. Tucker is the best one!

Rachael (classycupcakezz) | 6113 comments I've read the first one but want to read the rest

Irena BookDustMagic | 1420 comments KK, if you'll need a reading buddy let me know. do you plan to read it soon aka for challenge or just some time?

Rachael (classycupcakezz) | 6113 comments I would like to read it in December.. Maybe after the 10th? But you will have to read the first one first!

Berit☀️✨ (berittalksbooks) | 4264 comments Is that good? I have the first book, I will read it before the 10th if you want to read the second book how many are there in that series?

Rachael (classycupcakezz) | 6113 comments I think there is 4 in the series

Berit☀️✨ (berittalksbooks) | 4264 comments I really do enjoy her writing!

Rachael (classycupcakezz) | 6113 comments Me too!!

Berit☀️✨ (berittalksbooks) | 4264 comments Well, if you want to set something up for the second book after the 10th that will work :-)

Rachael (classycupcakezz) | 6113 comments I finished this one by the way.. totally loved it. And loved the bit about Jack and Mama!

Berit☀️✨ (berittalksbooks) | 4264 comments That was the best! ;-)

Rachael (classycupcakezz) | 6113 comments Okay I asked mods to reset it for 12/12 --> https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

Berit☀️✨ (berittalksbooks) | 4264 comments Perfect thanks!

Irena BookDustMagic | 1420 comments you guys read it, I'll see if I join you. I don't think I will though, because I planed to read Christmas themed books this minth + review copies that I have to read.
I hope you'll have a good time reading it!

Berit☀️✨ (berittalksbooks) | 4264 comments What Christmas themed books are you reading?

Sarah Elizabeth (bookworm_sarah) | 82918 comments Mod
************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆

Date Changed. Restarting August 20th 2017. Happy Reading ☺

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆
***********************************************************************************************************************************************

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) | 5314 comments Chapters 1 - 5 (view spoiler)

— Massiel [taking a break] (rollitosdecanela) | 2313 comments chapter 6

(view spoiler)

— Massiel [taking a break] (rollitosdecanela) | 2313 comments chapter 14

(view spoiler)

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) | 5314 comments Chapters 6 - 10 (view spoiler)

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) | 5314 comments Chapters 11 - 15 (view spoiler)

— Massiel [taking a break] (rollitosdecanela) | 2313 comments chapter 19

(view spoiler)

— Massiel [taking a break] (rollitosdecanela) | 2313 comments chapter 30

(view spoiler)

— Massiel [taking a break] (rollitosdecanela) | 2313 comments finished

(view spoiler)

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) | 5314 comments Chapters 16 -25(view spoiler)

— Massiel [taking a break] (rollitosdecanela) | 2313 comments Beatrice wrote: "[spoilers removed]"

(view spoiler)

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) | 5314 comments Circe wrote: "Beatrice wrote: "[spoilers removed]"

[spoilers removed]"

(view spoiler)

« previous 1