Horror Aficionados discussion

Buddy Listens > Buddy Listens

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Char (new)

Char  | 13648 comments Mod
Here's a place to see if someone wants to listen to a book with you. Pop in here and list what you want to listen to and see if anyone else shows interest. Good luck and happy listening!

message 2: by Ekel (new)

Ekel Adolf | 2669 comments Would someone like to join a buddy listen of Dreamsongs Volume II by George R.R. Martin?

message 3: by Char (new)

Char  | 13648 comments Mod
Kate, I'm ready to listen to Dracula whenever you are! I will start a thread for us.

message 4: by Latasha (new)

Latasha (latasha513) | 10647 comments Mod
I am listening to They Thirst if anyone wants to join me. I've only listened to the first 10 minutes? maybe less.

message 5: by Greg (new)

Greg | 357 comments I would like to start a buddy listen for Final Girls by Riley Sager if anyone is interested. It was beat out by Bag of Bones for next month and since I would like to listen to it and I am finished with this month's group listen I figured I'd see if anyone want's to join me. Though honestly I fear the request will fall on def hears as this thread and section of the forum look like they don't receive much traffic.

message 6: by Latasha (new)

Let me see if I can find it Greg.

message 7: by Lena (new)

Lena | 2353 comments I'm on the library waitlist.

message 8: by Greg (new)

Greg | 357 comments Cool 👍

message 9: by Lena (new)

Lena | 2353 comments Guess whose audiobook came in!

message 10: by Greg (new)

Greg | 357 comments Nice 👍

message 11: by Lena (new)

Lena | 2353 comments Buddy read link?

message 12: by Lena (new)

Lena | 2353 comments 27% in. This audiobook is flying but I need some sleep tonight.

message 13: by Latasha (new)

my libraries don't have it so i'll have to get it from audible.

message 14: by Lena (new)

Lena | 2353 comments I'm around 80% in and so frustrated. From the description I thought this was going to be an awesome fem slasher movie of a book - I absolutely LOVED The Red Mohawk. This is nothing like that, this is just lying bitches.

message 15: by Greg (new)

Greg | 357 comments Dang Lena I haven't even had a chance to start it LoL you are cooking

message 16: by Lena (new)

Lena | 2353 comments Lol. I've paused probably until tomorrow. Catch up, let me know what you think. Have you read Red Mohawk? I should nominate that next month.

message 17: by Greg (new)

Greg | 357 comments Created a topic page.

I have not heard of Red Mohawk but will now look into it.

message 18: by Adam (new)

Adam | 20 comments I just started listening to Jurassic Park by Chrichton