Great Middle Grade Reads discussion

The Princelings of the East
This topic is about The Princelings of the East
note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
AUTHORS' CORNER > Want to join my Blog Tour for the Princelings of the East series?

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jemima (new) - added it

Jemima Pett | 1282 comments Mod
Some of you may have seen some old posts about my series for MG/early teen readers, The Princelings of the East. This is a mystery, mainly, set in a fantasy world where guinea pigs live in a world without humans, run their realms from castles, and have swashbuckling adventures.

I'm taking the new paperbacks out on tour from Sept 22nd to Oct 5th, and if you're a blogger and interested in hosting me, or in receiving a review copy for your post, please sign up at My Family's Heart.

The featured books are The Princelings of the East, The Princelings and the Pirates, and The Princelings and the Lost City, but if you've already reviewed those, I'll send you the next in the series!

Rebecca Douglass (rdouglass) | 1668 comments Mod
I'm joining! I want to interview you or a character, since I've reviewed the books already :)

message 3: by Jemima (new) - added it

Rebecca wrote: "I'm joining! I want to interview you or a character, since I've reviewed the books already :)"

I think you're my top reviewer... you and MG, in fact! You're both cited in the "what others said" section of the Bravo Victor paperback :)

Rebecca Douglass (rdouglass) | 1668 comments Mod
:)

message 5: by Jemima (new) - added it

Just thought I'd update you: I have a few slots left between 29th Sept and 4th October, if you'd still like to join. The tour will include ARCs, giveaways (including prizes of illustrations from my books), interviews, excerpts etc.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.