Start by marking “The Princelings and the Lost City (Princelings of the East, #3)” as Want to Read:
The Princelings and the Lost City (Princelings of the East, #3)

The Princelings and the Lost City

(Princelings of the East #3)

The Princelings of the East is a trilogy relating the adventures of unlikely heroes Fred and George. Two innocents abroad, they solve problems caused by unintended consequences, commercial greed, and blind prejudice—and still find time to engage in troubled love affairs and nearly blow themselves up with their own inventions.

In the third book, The Princelings and the Lost
Published July 21st 2012 by Princelings Publications

To ask other readers questions about The Princelings and the Lost City, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Princelings and the Lost City

Start your review of The Princelings and the Lost City (Princelings of the East, #3)
Victoria Zigler
Sep 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is an excellent addition to the series, which contains both a fun and interesting plot, and an entertaining and lovable cast of characters.
Chris The Story Reading Ape
Fred, George (who is trying to regain his speech) and Kira take an unexpected detour in the tunnels, and discover a ‘lost’ city, which turns out to be not an uninhabited ruin.

See my review also at:

Wendy
Dec 04, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This was my fourth foray into the magical kingdom of the Princelings and I was happy to renew my acquaintance with some old friends. Intrepid guinea pig siblings Fred and George find themselves embroiled in yet another hazardous adventure when they stumble across a seemingly uninhabited and abandoned castle. They are keen to solve the mystery, but then events take a sinister turn as Kira, Fred’s lovely fiancée, is snatched right from under their noses and an unknown lookalike takes her place. Wh ...more
Rebecca Douglass
A sinister city, a secret society run only by females, capture by bandits and sneaky impersonations! What more does a story need? Well, besides Fred and George, the incomparable Princelings from Marsh Castle, and an airplane that runs on strawberry juice. The third book in the Princelings of the East series has a tight plot, just enough suspense, and a happy ending. Editing and language are as always top-notch, and the plot is fun and generally believable (once you engage in the willing suspensi ...more
Mallory Bailey
Even though I didn't read the first two books in the series I had no trouble following along with the characters and events in this book. However about halfway through I found myself wishing I had read the other two because the book was so good! Which I think is a direct testament to the other and her writing. This book has it all! Adventure, mystery, a little bit of romance and a city seeped with secrets. It was a really fun read!
Anna Tan
Oct 10, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: e-books
And so we reach book 3!

We pick up our story with George recovering from his injuries, Fred trying to win Kira's hand in marriage, and Prince Lupin getting married to Princess Nerys, Kira's sister. The power plant project is progressing smoothly and Fred is hard at work thinking of ways to improve Castle Marsh, ways that would make full use of the flying machine Miles and George were working on.

When Fred, George and Kira stumble upon an apparently deserted castle called Arbor on their way to Ca
Anna del C. Dye
Sep 13, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The Lost City, book three of The Princelings trilogy is a great read for those who love fantasy with young men protagonists. The plot is new, interesting and will engage your mind in the story. A great work was created by the author on this trilogy. I enjoyed the well-developed characters and their many adventures.
Princess Kira, Fred, and his twin brother George, find a tablet. The tablet talks about a city. Now they want to find the lost city. Fred and Hunston, the prince, go out to find this
Jemima Pett
Oct 19, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: fantasy, adventure
The third book in the Princelings series shows a lot of character and story-telling development. I love the central role played by Princess Kira, and the comedy of Fred's gradual realisation that he has been duped. My favourite chapter was in the middle where everyone passes through the Inn of the Seventh Happiness in the same twenty-four hours, confusing the barkeeper and allowing bits of the plot to cross from one party to another.

George's gradual recovery from his head injury means his speech
Joan Mitchell
Nov 30, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: books-i-have-won
This was a good story about how working together to overcome prejudice can be an alternative to violence. The prejudice in this story is toward men. The story also involved adventure, a little warfare and a little romance along with a little science. The story world runs on strawberry juice and that is just one of the quirky twists in this book. I reccomend this book to older children and middle school students. I received this book from Goodreads for free.
Marina
Cynthia HALL
Jul 05, 2015
Samantha Loving
Jul 06, 2015
Great Middle Grad...: The Princelings and the Lost City at 33% discount 5 8 Aug 26, 2016 03:32PM

• My Sweet Satan
  • Thomas the Rhymer (Jack Hughes Trilogy)
  • The Mysterious Island (Extraordinary Voyages, #12)
  • A Ghost in the Kitchen: Three Ingredients II
  • Strangely, I'm Still Here: An Autobiography
  • The Showing
  • Explorations: First Contact (Explorations, #2)
  • Darkness Within: A Collection of Horrorific Short Stories
  • Lost Voyage
  • Silver Fire (The Kaerling Book 1)
  • The Secret of the Island
  • Merlin's Mirror
  • Little Green Men
  • The Mystery of Adventure Island (The Mystery Series #2)
  • Brother Love - a Crossroad
  • Galactic Exploration
  • Prodigy of Rainbow Tower (Legends of Windemere, #2)
  • An Ugly Way To Go - and other Quintessentially Quirky Tales: Comic gems with a hint of mischief
Jemima Pett has been living in a world of her own for many years. Day-dreaming in class, writing stories since she was eight, drawing maps of fantasy islands with train systems and timetables at ten. Unfortunately no-one wanted a fantasy island designer then, so she tried a few careers, getting great experiences in business, environmental research and social work. She finally got back to building ...more

Princelings of the East (8 books)
  • The Princelings of the East (Princelings of the East, #1)
  • The Princelings and the Pirates (Princelings of the East, #2)
  • The Traveler in Black and White (Princelings of the East, #4)
  • The Talent Seekers (Princelings of the East, #5)
  • Bravo Victor (The Princelings of the East, #6)
  • Willoughby the Narrator (Princelings of the East, #7)
  • The Princelings of the North (The Princelings of the East #8)

News & Interviews