Who's Your Author? discussion

Archives 2015 > September BOM Nominations

Comments Showing 1-24 of 24 (24 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dawn, Desperately seeking new worlds (last edited Aug 21, 2015 01:50PM) (new)

Dawn (dawnv) | 4054 comments Please nominate a book for the Spetember BOM

The Guidelines
1. Each member can nominate one book.
2. Please restrict your nomination to UF, PNR, Sci-fi, Fantasy or Steampunk genre
3. No need to ensure the book is first or second in a series but be mindful that if it is a person is new to the series they can still follow along reasonably well.
4. Please give both the title and author when suggesting or use the link so I can make sure the correct book is chosen.
5. If you are an author you cannot nominate your own book.
6. Please check the BOM History to make sure you don't pick a book that has already been featured

Nominations will end August 21

Nominations
Jinn and Juice (The Jinni, #1) by Nicole Peeler End of Days (Penryn and the End of Days, #3) by Susan Ee Thirst No. 1 The Last Vampire, Black Blood, and Red Dice (Thirst, #1) by Christopher Pike Radiance (Wraith Kings, #1) by Grace Draven Good Omens The Nice and Accurate Prophecies of Agnes Nutter, Witch by Terry Pratchett Throne of Glass (Throne of Glass, #1) by Sarah J. Maas Generation V (Generation V, #1) by M.L. Brennan Poison Fairies The Landfill War by Luca Tarenzi Ink and Bone (The Great Library, #1) by Rachel Caine

message 2: by Dawn, Desperately seeking new worlds (new)

Dawn (dawnv) | 4054 comments I am nominating Jinn and Juice by Nicole Peeler

message 3: by Leigh (new)

message 5: by Karen (new)

message 6: by Marion (new)

Marion (moomar87) | 16 comments I nominate A Beautiful Mess by T.K. Leigh

message 7: by Dawn, Desperately seeking new worlds (new)

Dawn (dawnv) | 4054 comments Marion wrote: "I nominate A Beautiful Mess by T.K. Leigh"

I think this is contemporary romance not PNR do you have another book you would like to nominate?

message 8: by Dawn, Desperately seeking new worlds (new)

Dawn (dawnv) | 4054 comments Karen wrote: "Radiance"

Wow the cover is hideous I bet the book is awesome!

message 9: by Karen (new)

Karen (karen_stewart) Dawn wrote: "Karen wrote: "Radiance"

Wow the cover is hideous I bet the book is awesome!"

I know right!! It is pretty good..

message 13: by Karen (new)

Karen (karen_stewart) Leslie wrote: "Throne of Glass"

Good one!

message 14: by Leslie (last edited Aug 20, 2015 10:46AM) (new)

Leslie Caramels (thefrenchgirl) | 11 comments Karen wrote: "Leslie wrote: "Throne of Glass"

Good one!"

I know right ^^ Can't wait for Queen of Shadows

message 15: by Roxy the Fury (new)

Roxy the Fury (roxythefury) I second End of Days

message 16: by mirba (new)

mirba | 24 comments I suggest this book: Poison Fairies: The Landfill War

I've read another book from this author and was very pleasantly surprised. Will read this one also.

J-J lover of books (jay-j) | 13 comments Ink and Bone (The Great Library, #1) by Rachel Caine

i need to read this book

message 18: by Lauren (new)

Lauren (laurenjberman) Haunted (Women of the Otherworld #5) by Kelley Armstrong - I need incentive to get back to this series.

message 20: by Dawn, Desperately seeking new worlds (new)

Dawn (dawnv) | 4054 comments Nominations have ended please vote https://www.goodreads.com/poll/show/1...

message 21: by Marion (new)

Marion (moomar87) | 16 comments Stray by Rachel Vincent

message 22: by Monie_11 (last edited Sep 29, 2015 10:57PM) (new)

Monie_11 | 4 comments Dragonbane (Hellchaser, #7; Dark Hunter #24) by Sherrilyn Kenyon

Dragonbane by Sherrilyn Kenyon :)

message 23: by Karen (new)

Karen (karen_stewart) Wait are we picking new books or picking from the list above?

message 24: by Dawn, Desperately seeking new worlds (new)

Dawn (dawnv) | 4054 comments Sorry you guys are voting and I had the wrong link here is the correct one
https://www.goodreads.com/poll/show/1...