One on One's discussion

1 x 1's > Caramel and Julia

Comments Showing 1-50 of 128 (128 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Julia (new)

Julia Hey Caramel! You said you wanted to do a Supernatural Romance rp with me, so how exactly do you want to do it? :D

message 2: by Julia (new)

Julia Caramel?

message 3: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Yeah sorry!

message 4: by Julia (new)

Julia It's fine! How do you want to do this rp?

message 5: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Um can your remind me what the plot is?

message 6: by Julia (new)

Julia I just suggested some sort of Supernatural Romance. It's really whatever. *shrugs*

message 7: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Oh, okay well lets do something with half dragon people. I would like to be the boy in this one anyway here's a plot we can do:
My character is a supernatural character called a Draki who is half Dragon anyway he is downt talk much and tell her to leave him alone. She is q human and tries to kill herself. He then saves her having to turn into a dragon to do so. He then flips her whole world upside down...

They should be in their 20s and work together or something.

message 8: by Julia (new)

Julia Sure! That sounds really great!!! Draki... What is that name from?

message 9: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Um, it's from a book my friend read and the name just stuck.

message 10: by Julia (new)

Julia Oh, okay. I just felt like I heard that word before... Anyways... How do you want to start? Do you want me just to find an appearance and tell you her name and stuff, or...?

message 11: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Name:

Appearance:

Personality:

Other:

message 12: by Caramel Cat (last edited Feb 24, 2014 06:04PM) (new)

Caramel Cat Universe If oh want to put History you can, but you don't have to. Anyway do you mind if I use anime pics?

message 13: by Julia (new)

Julia Go ahead! I don't mind at all@

message 14: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Name: Shintarou Kisaragi

Looks: 21

Species: Draki (part dragon)

Appearance:
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m0d...

http://www.deviantart.com/art/Colored...

Personality: He is quite, secretive, hates when girls cry, protective over things, not kind, animal lover though animals hate him, turning into a fire breathing dragon. He wears an eye patch over his eye to cover a scar and is a shady character. He also smokes all the time since it doesn't affect his health.

Other: He has a large scar from a sword on his eye lid and his right eye is blind because of it.

message 15: by Julia (new)

Julia Name: Rosalind Greene

Appearance:

(view spoiler)

Personality: Rose is very caring and loving. She is easily hurt, and is generally depressed, though she tries to hide it. Rose is very intelligent and quick-witted; adaptable. She can easily break down, though she tries to stay strong. Rose is fairly quite, though sometimes hyper and bubbly. She adores animals and all living things.

Other: She used to cut herself, and sometimes she still has problems not doing that.

message 16: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Cute. How do you think it should start and where should they work together?

message 17: by Julia (new)

Julia Hmm... They should work together. Maybe we could do it like Rose has had a bad day at work and she's leaving, and she's in a really weird mood?

message 18: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Yeah good idea. Can you start?

message 19: by Julia (new)

Julia ((Yep!!!))

Rose sighed as she hopped into her little Passat. She frowned as she looked in her rear view mirror, noting that it was clear to go, but being careful as could see Shintarou. Rose started forward, stopping as a small child ran in front of her on the side walk. She cursed, which was odd because she almost never did. When the kid's mother caught the child, the mother waved, but Rose just frowned, again, strange.

message 20: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Shintarou was smoking a cigarette he had his normal white dress shirt, black vest, black pants, and shoes. He took a drag walking down the sidewalk with one hand in his pocket and the other holding his cigarette. He noticed Rose in her car and something was... off about her. She wasn't acting normal. He decided to follow her just to make sure she was okay.

message 21: by Julia (new)

Julia Rose growled slightly at herself; she had a horrible day at work. She drove past tall buildings, eventually to a small suburb just outside it's limit, but in walking distance. Rose pulled up to a cute little house, and pulled in the driveway. She sighed, yanking the keys out of the engine. She unlocked her door, but in her mood, forgot to lock it. Rose laid her purse on the table, and sat down on her couch. She thought for a moment, unconsciously fingering the scars that were scattered down her left wrist and forearm.

message 22: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe ((She should try to jump from the a building or something...))

Shintarou watched her and sat down on a bus bench that was infront of her house. He sighed and ran hand through his hair and took a drag. He got looks from people driving by and people walking by, bu he never minded that because it was normal now. He decided to knock on her door. He took his cigarette and dropped it on the ground and stomped it out with his foot. He then walked over to his house and knocked on the door.

message 23: by Julia (new)

Julia Rose started, surprised. She let out a huff and walked over to her door, opening it. Rose had to blink a few times, realizing that it was Shintarou from work. She pursed her lips and narrowed her eyes, wondering why he was at her house. "What do you want?" she said, sounding more rude then she meant to. Rose suddenly got the idea of going to one of the hotels and climbing to the top...

message 24: by Caramel Cat (last edited Feb 26, 2014 06:50PM) (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Shintarou knew that his suspicion had been confirmed when she answered the door because she was normally smiling and would always be polite. He then said looking up at the house numbers, "Oh, I didn't mean to wrong house. They all look the same to me. Sorry to disturb you. Have a good evening." He waved good bye and walked away from the house.

message 25: by Julia (new)

Julia Rose's eyebrows creased, and she sighed. She got out a spare piece of notebook paper, and a pen. She stuffed it in her pocket, and sneaked out of her back door. Rose walked through her next few neighbor's back yards, then out to the sidewalk. She hurried her pace until she reached one of the office buildings. Rose got in, and went to the elevator. She went to the highest floor-6. Rose frowned at the number, and exited the elevator. She found the stairs to the roof, and quickly and quietly climbed them. Rose was greeted with a great rush of wind. She stepped back, catching her balance. She scribbled a note saying, "This is too hard and to difficult. I'm sorry, and I love you." Rose knew the message would be relayed to her family.

message 26: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Shintarou followed her and looked up at the building seeing her. He cursed seeing that she was about to jump and began to panic. He raced up the stairs of the building to find her standing on the edge of the building.

message 27: by Julia (new)

Julia Rose let go of the note onto the top of the building, and took a deep breath. She looked down, feeling sick. She looked up again, and stepped up onto the short step that separated the end from the rest of the roof. Rose took another deep breath, and relaxed. She put her left foot forward, feeling nothing to place underneath it. Rose stood back on her two feet, and jumped. She felt the sense of weightlessness take over her.

message 28: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Shintarou eyes widened and in a blink of an he turned into a dragon. He then flew through the air as fast as he could grab her and fell back on top the building. Luckily it was night time and nobody saw him. He turned back into a human pushing her against the was holding on to her hands pinning her against the was looking angry and asked, "What the hell were you thinking!?! Are you crazy!?"

message 29: by Julia (new)

Julia "What the heck?!?" Rose growled at him, completely and utterly confused. Did he just turn into a dragon? What the hell is up with this? Am I dead? I should be... she thought in a matter of seconds. Rose huffed, and glared at Shintarou, not at all liking the fact that she was pinned to a wall. "Let. Me. Go." she hissed, struggling to break his grip.

message 30: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Shintarou didn't Morgan muscle and whispered in her ear, "Please, don't ever do that again. Don't try to kill yourself again Rose." He then pulled away saying looking into her eyes and said softly, "Don't just hive away your life like that. Your stronger than that. Don't be stupid." He pressed his forehead against herds softly.

message 31: by Julia (new)

Julia Rose, utterly confused, didn't move a muscle. When he placed his forehead against hers, she tensed. She had liked Shintarou before, but now, she was just completely confused. Rose blinked a few times, and said, "I can commit suicide if I'd like to. You shouldn't stop me."

message 32: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Shintarou watched her and asked, "Just because you can do something doesn't mean you should dear. I don't care if I shouldn't stop you I will even if it kills me. I don't want you to die. You have people who care about you. I don't anymore, so don't leave them behind just because you were weak." He stared at her blue-green eyes.

message 33: by Julia (new)

Julia Rose blinked at his mesmerizing eyes, and glanced down. "Um..." she blushed a little, then said, "Why do you care about me?" Rose stepped away from him, giving herself space. She wasn't going to jump off, at the moment. She twirled a piece of her hair, her green eyes flickering everywhere but Shintarou.

message 34: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Shintarou ran his hand through his hair and muttered, "It doesn't matter." He sighed and said, "Im going to erase your memory of me anyway. It would is going to be like I never was in your life." He watched her and said sincerely, "Im sorry Rose, but it's the only way."

message 35: by Julia (new)

Julia Rose stepped back again, really confused. "NO," she said, more forcefully than she meant. "Leave my memory alone," Rose growled, taking another step back, towards the door. "It's not the only way," she said softly, trying to reason with Shintarou.

message 36: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Shintarou watched her and said, "It's that or kill you since you know my secret." He pulled out a cigarette and lit his lighter taking a drag. He then took a step closer saying, "It will only be the memories of me, so it really doesn't matter. Don't worry after it's done you can live a normal life."

message 37: by Julia (new)

Julia A light lit up in her mind, as Rose hissed, "Then I'll just try to kill myself. I won't even remember you stopping me." Rose felt as sly and cunning as a fox, a small grin appearing on her face. "Then I really would die, and you saving me would be all for nothing." Rose added.

message 38: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Shintarou gave her a glare. She was sneaky. He sighed and said, "You have to come with me then." He smerked at her and threw his cigarette on the ground and asked, "Did you ever want to go to China?" He picked her up bridal style.

message 39: by Julia (new)

Julia Rose did not like being picked up, so she held on to Shintarou tightly. "China? Why are we going to China? Can you speak Chinese? Can you even read Chinese?" Rose rapidly asked. "Why can't you just leave me alone? Why am I so important to you? Why do we have to go to China?"

message 40: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Shintarou laughed and said, "One question at a time dear. We going to talk to my parents about this and yes I speak and read Chinese." He didn't answer her other questions and said, "Hold on." He then turned into a dragon and began to fly into the sky.

message 41: by Julia (new)

Julia Rose let out a little squeak. She did not like flying with only being held by Shintarou. Rose took a deep breath, and watch the land go by. She almost passed out when they started over the ocean. Rose bit her lip, and prayed hopelessly that she wouldn't fall and die.

message 42: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Shintarou glanced down at her. He chuckled in a low gruff voice she was too cute. He then landed down and they were in China. Once he touched the ground he had transformed back into a human and she was in his arms bridal style. He then said, "Well here we are Rose."

((The house ))

message 43: by Julia (new)

Julia "Wow..." Rose softly whispered. She looked around in awe, amazed at the place's beauty and exotic look. But then again, she was in China, after all. "Put me down?" Rose asked Shintarou. She looked up at him, and he had this look, which she couldn't decipher. Rose had never been good with guys.

message 44: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Shintarou placed her down gently and looked around saying, "Yeah, it's pretty cool. Anyway, this is my parents house except there is something I shopd tell you..." He looked down at her.

message 45: by Julia (new)

Julia Rose blinked her beautiful green eyes once, and asked, "Well... What is it that you should tell me?" She frowned, he was making her feel short, though she really wasn't. A slight frowned crawled onto her face, and her eyebrows contracted, coming together.

message 46: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Shintarou sighed and whispered, "I know you must me angry and scared with me right now, but I need you to be strong. They might try to kill you when I take you in there, but I promise you on my life that I won't let anyone touch you or hurt you." He took her hand and said, "Once we enter you must never let go of my hand because once you do they will be able to sense your human."

message 47: by Julia (new)

Julia "They might try to kill me?" Rose said, holding his hand tighter. She shook her head and said, "After I just tried to kill myself and even failed at that?" Rose slightly frowned, but shook her head. "Well," she sighed, "Let's get this over with then, while I still have courage."

message 48: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Shintarou added, "I come from a family of yakuzas, or organized crime gang members, so everyone in there looks scary. Stay behind me and close. Keep your eyes down too." He then began to lead her to the house and once he opened the door he was glaring at all the guys who had scars on their face except scarier than Shintarou.

message 49: by Julia (new)

Julia Rose squeezed Shintarou's hand harder, looking at the floor. She held herself next to him, hardly daring to breath. Rose glanced quickly at one of them men, and her breath got caught in her lungs. A shiver ran down her spine, and she held Sintarou's hand with both of hers. Rose bit her lip, hoping that they would leave all of the men behind.

message 50: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Shintarou whispered softly, "Good job Rose your doing great." He kept glaring at the guys and barked out his voice cold as ice, "What the hell are you looking at!?" He kept glaring and squeezed her hands softly.

« previous 1 3