Vamps with Bite discussion

Vampires in general > Fave vampire series?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 152 (152 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Rissa (new)

Rissa (rissa_rocks) What is your favorite vampire series?

Mine would have to be the House of Night by P.C. + Kristen Cast. I relate to Zoey so much.

message 2: by xXHeartbreakXx (new)

xXHeartbreakXx (love_angel_death) | 1 comments Mine is a toss up between the twilight series and the The Black Dagger Brotherhood.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Mine has to be Black Dagger Brotherhood. I just wish the 5th and 6th books were better mostly the 6ths.

message 4: by Rissa (new)

Rissa (rissa_rocks) I have never heard of that series. hmm, more reading! lol

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

well it is an erotic vamp series.

message 6: by Rissa (new)

Rissa (rissa_rocks) sounds good. is it anything like the house of night or any other series?

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

not really.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Vampire KIsses

message 9: by Rissa (new)

Rissa (rissa_rocks) that is suppose to be a really awesome series.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

it is okay.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

((rissa do you rp?))

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

I really like Twilight and The House of Night series

message 13: by Rissa (new)

Rissa (rissa_rocks) i guess i don't RP. i've never done it before.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

oh well do you want to try rping?

message 15: by Rissa (new)

Rissa (rissa_rocks) i probably won't do good.... but what the heck, sure.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

okay i will invite you to an rp of mine.

message 17: by Rissa (new)

Rissa (rissa_rocks) alrighty. this should be fun.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

i invited you already.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

hi! thx for inviting meah!

message 20: by Rissa (new)

Rissa (rissa_rocks) no prob. invite lots more!

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

i will

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

i like twilight and the house of night series

but whats the black dagger brotherhood series?

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

yea that one sounds cool. I also want to read Blue Bloods

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

the only vamp series ive read is the twilight series

message 25: by Bree (new)

Bree (thatbookishlife) VAMPIRE ACADAMY, BLUE BLOODS, TWILIGHT, HOUSE OF NIGHT, AND THE IMMORTAL HIGHLANDER SERIES ARE ALL REALLY GOOD, BUT MY FAVE VAMP SERIES WOULD PROBABLY BE JAZ PARKS NOVELS. ONCE BITTEN, TWICE SHY; ANTHER ONE BITES THE DUST; AND BITTING THE BULLET. VAYL IS GORGEOUS!!!

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

whats with all the caps

message 27: by Bree (new)

Bree (thatbookishlife) I'M @ WORK AND THE CAPS BUTTON IS FUNNY AND WON'T TURN OFF. IT DRIVES ME NUTS!!!!

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

i bet lol

message 29: by Rissa (new)

Rissa (rissa_rocks) has anyone read the Morganville Vampire series?? I want to buy them cuz my library doesn't have them but I don't know if they are any good.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

i haven't but i want to

message 31: by Karyn (new)

Karyn (honestbutevil) | 2 comments I haven't read them either and want to but a friend of a friend has read them and loved them.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

never even heard of them:((

message 33: by Rissa (new)

Rissa (rissa_rocks) i read alot of reviews and they say they are good so i'm going to try them

message 34: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) it has 2 b twilight its the best! i keep hearing about vampire acadamy is it ne gud??

message 35: by Rissa (new)

Rissa (rissa_rocks) Vampire Academy is AWESOME!! I say that so much it is like my matra. anywho, they are really good. the fourth comes out next month. so excited!

message 36: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) av been so close 2 buying them but i then change my mind its sumthin about the book cover (i no never judge a book by its cover)

message 37: by Rissa (new)

Rissa (rissa_rocks) the covers aren't that appealing to me personally. and they just changed them a few weeks ago. so i actually have to old covers. i like the new ones better

message 38: by Rebecka (new)

Rebecka | 2 comments VAMPIRE ACADEMY is my all time favorite series

message 39: by Jessi (new)

Jessi  (jessim) Rissa wrote: "has anyone read the Morganville Vampire series?? I want to buy them cuz my library doesn't have them but I don't know if they are any good."

I am reading this series right now and it is really good! I would recommend trying them out.

My favs are Vampire Academy, House of Night, Black Dagger Brotherhood, & Twlight

message 40: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) wots the morganville series about?

message 41: by Brittany (new)

Brittany (brittvamp) | 4 comments I love Twilight. I haven't read any others but I would love to if anyone can tell me of some good ones.

message 42: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) Brittany wrote: "I love Twilight. I haven't read any others but I would love to if anyone can tell me of some good ones."

i say it again the mortal instruments its brill

message 43: by Jessi (new)

Jessi  (jessim) Katie wrote: "wots the morganville series about?"

It is about this town Morganville, Texas that is run by Vampires. Humans have to pledge themselves to the vampires in order to have protection or else they are free range for any vamp to take. 4 friends/housemates help protect eachother. They are really good books, I was hooked right away. I started the first one on Friday and am on the the third, they are hard to put down.

message 44: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) okies so mayb another series 2 read!
i think i shud rite a list coz i keep 4getting the names wen am in the shop, lol

message 45: by Jessi (new)

Jessi  (jessim) Katie wrote: "okies so mayb another series 2 read!
i think i shud rite a list coz i keep 4getting the names wen am in the shop, lol"

LOL!! I always forget to!! I have to have a list written out everytime I go the the book store. Last month my husband got me a Kindle. I LOVE it!! I don't have to worry about remembering the names, I can just buy them right away. It is really nice.

message 46: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) thats sweet, but wots a kindle?

message 47: by Jessi (last edited Jul 12, 2009 12:20PM) (new)

Jessi  (jessim) It is a handheld ebook reader sold by Amazon. You can buy certian books and it downloads them directly to it, the books are usually cheaper than buying regular books. I like it b/c for one they are cheaper and b/c I don't have to go to the store, I can just buy it from home.

message 48: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) cool idea but 4 sum reason i luv 2 go in a book store

message 49: by Jessi (new)

Jessi  (jessim) We don't have very good bookstores here, so I get mad when I have to go to 2 or 3 different stores just to find the book that I want.

message 50: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) ours arent that gud i hear about people saying about there old book stores and i wish we had 1 we only really have 1 waterstones the rest r not just 4 books

« previous 1 3 4