Shadowhunters RP discussion

New York > New York Institute

Comments Showing 1-50 of 795 (795 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16

message 1: by Ananya, Group Creator (new)

Ananya (ananyashenoy) | 1360 comments The institute is the place where the shadowhunters live.

message 2: by Ananya, Group Creator (new)

Ananya (ananyashenoy) | 1360 comments Sierra appeared at the door of the Institute. She was dressed in complete Shadowhunter gear and her blonds hair was left loose. She was carrying a bag in her hand. She waited for someone to open the door.

message 3: by alessia (new)

alessia (classick) "There's someone at the door!" Alec called out and Isabelle sighed as she got off her bed. She hurried down in her normal outfit, a knee-long black dress with her whip coiled at her hip. She slowed down as she came closer to the doors of the Institute. If she found a rogue Vampire, she'd kill it. She opened the door with one hand on her electrum whip and peered out with narrowed eyes.

She found a beautiful girl at the door, slightly shorter than herself, with white-blonde hair. She recognized her faintly. "Sierra Williams?" she asked with an arched eyebrow.

message 4: by Ananya, Group Creator (new)

Ananya (ananyashenoy) | 1360 comments Sierra looked at her curtly. "Yes. I was told I'm supposed to stay here for now. My mother sent me here. She can't take care of me anymore." she looked at the girl and decided she did not like her. She looked too arrogant for that. "Will I have my own room here?" Sierra asked, tilting her head to the side. "I heard that Shadowhunters living here have to sleep in the same rooms."

message 5: by alessia (new)

alessia (classick) {Do they? If they do...then they'll be roommates. xP}

Isabelle rolled her eyes, "I can see why she can't." She flipped her long, ink black hair and stepped back for the other girl to come in. "Come in, unless you want a room out there," she said flatly, gesturing at Sierra to enter the Institute.

Once she did enter, Isabelle led the other Shadowhunter into the huge asylum. She entered the dining room first. "Take a seat while I check with my mom," Isabelle said curtly, pointing at the two hundred chairs. With that, she left the room, clicking the door shut.

message 6: by Ananya, Group Creator (new)

Ananya (ananyashenoy) | 1360 comments ((No they don't actually...just made that one up. The Institute is really big))

Sierra looked around the dining room and wasn't disappointed. It was grand and it was to her taste. She didn't like the girl though. She seemed as rude and sarcastic as her and Sierra did not like being around people like that. She smoothed down her hair and waited for her to come back.

message 7: by alessia (new)

alessia (classick) After a minute or two, Isabelle returned to the dining room, looking a little more relaxed than the sarcastic her just a moment ago. {In the wiki it says she does have mood swings.} "We've got a room for you, come on," she said, gesturing at Sierra to follow her. She led Sierra up a few flights of stairs and down a few corridors before coming to a stop in front of a room door. "Here," Isabelle said, gesturing at the door.

message 8: by Ananya, Group Creator (new)

Ananya (ananyashenoy) | 1360 comments Sierra looked at her coolly. "So the rumors were wrong." she pushed open the door and looked at the room. It was as satisfying to her as was the dining room and she liked it but as was her nature, she criticized it. "I had a bigger bed back home." she said. "I wonder how Shadowhunters live here. Aren't you supposed to be rich?"

message 9: by alessia (new)

alessia (classick) Isabelle rolled her eyes and sighed, "You want to sleep in the dining room, then? The table is much bigger." She flipped her ink black hair again, and gazed back at Sierra as cooly. "And sure, we get rich because we sell lemonade down this street every Friday and cast in charity shows," she replied, with sarcasm.

message 10: by Ananya, Group Creator (new)

Ananya (ananyashenoy) | 1360 comments Sierra ha met her match. She was nearly stopped to silence. "No." she said pertly. "This is fine for now." she looked at Isabelle. "You really like being sarcastic, don't you? I've seen boys who are less sarcastic than you."

message 11: by Ananya, Group Creator (new)

Ananya (ananyashenoy) | 1360 comments ((gtg))

message 12: by alessia (new)

alessia (classick) "I've seen many girls prettier than you, too," Isabelle said, smiling tightly before turning on her heel and striding down the corridor. She walked down the stairway closest to her, leaving Sierra to her own silence.

message 13: by alessia (new)

alessia (classick) Ananya~Shadowhunter in training wrote: "((gtg))"

{Okay, see you soon, then. :)}

message 14: by Ananya, Group Creator (new)

Ananya (ananyashenoy) | 1360 comments "Do you count yourself as one of them?" Sierra called out after her "Because that's just plain vanity." she kept her bag in the room and went after Isabelle. She wasn't going to keep a comment like that hanging.

message 15: by alessia (new)

alessia (classick) "If that's what you call the opposite of yourself, then yes," Isabelle said, turning around to face Sierra at the bottom of the steps. She smirked at the the other Shadowhunter, her dark brown eyes glinting under the overhead lights.

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) Ileane walked though the door, her bag on her pack. Headphones in her ears, listening to Nickelback.

message 17: by Ananya, Group Creator (new)

Ananya (ananyashenoy) | 1360 comments Amy wrote: "Ileane walked though the door, her bag on her pack. Headphones in her ears, listening to Nickelback."

Sierra's eyes flashed. "You're the most annoying person I've ever met." she narrowed her eyes. "I'd told my parents I didn't want to come here. This place must be worse than I thought if there are Shadowhunters like you here."

message 18: by alessia (new)

alessia (classick) Isabelle laughed, "Thank you for that compliment." She paused with mock hesitation before adding, "You should also tell your parents you probably wouldn't want to go anywhere out there in New York. Because out there, they won't just be annoying, they'll be deadly to dolls like you." She smirked at her warning and turned away, like she did before, and walked off. In her heart, she dared Sierra to come and follow her. Today wasn't the best of her days and a long string of unfortunate events had taken their toll on her just minutes before answering the door.

message 19: by Ananya, Group Creator (new)

Ananya (ananyashenoy) | 1360 comments Sierra grabbed hold of her shoulder as Isabelle left. "Do not EVER call me a doll." she said in measured tones. "Never EVER make thar mistake in your life." she looked at her straight in the eye. "I've killed more demons than you can imagine and....I hardly ever get scars." she saw that her hand was still on Isabelle's shoulder and took it off.

message 20: by Kris (new)

Kris Harte (kristatic) Dani walked up the Institue's front gate and knocked on the door, a suitcase in hand. She hoped her stomach was concealed under her baggy clothes. The last thing she need was questions about the pregnant girl.

message 21: by Ananya, Group Creator (new)

Ananya (ananyashenoy) | 1360 comments "You should go open that." Sierra said to Isabelle. "Must be another Shadowhunter seeking refuge here." she smirked.

message 22: by alessia (last edited Nov 25, 2013 04:28PM) (new)

alessia (classick) "Let's hope she isn't like you," Isabelle said smirking back. She wanted to roll her eyes at Sierra when she mentioned she didn't have scars. Proved that the other girl didn't have any runes before. Isabelle strolled over to the door and opened it. "Who is it?" she called out.

message 23: by Kris (new)

Kris Harte (kristatic) Dani smiled shyly, "Umm...hi, I'm Dani. My father sent me here." she felt uncomfortable in front of the older girl.

message 24: by Ananya, Group Creator (new)

Ananya (ananyashenoy) | 1360 comments Sierra walked over to the door too. She wanted to see what the new girl was like. "Let's hope she isn't like you." she muttered.

((There are actually two people outside. Lol. Ileane didn't knock))

message 25: by alessia (new)

alessia (classick) {She said she walked through, didn't she?}

"If she's like any of us, we can sue her of copy right," Isabelle said, rolling her eyes as she stepped back and gestured at Dani to enter. "My name is Isabelle Lightwood," she said before introducing Sierra, "This is Sierra Williams."

message 26: by Kris (new)

Kris Harte (kristatic) Dani nodded and entered slowly uncertain. "Hi."

message 27: by Ananya, Group Creator (new)

Ananya (ananyashenoy) | 1360 comments ((I think it's to....unless she's a ghost which she's not I'm pretty much sure))

Sierra smiled for once. "Hey." she said sweetly and then turning to Isabelle. "I don't think we have to sue her of copyright after all." she smirked at the girl.

message 28: by Kris (new)

Kris Harte (kristatic) Dani looked between the girls confused, "I-is this a bad time? I can come back later." she said wrapping her arms around her large stomach.

message 29: by Ananya, Group Creator (new)

Ananya (ananyashenoy) | 1360 comments "No. We just had a.... disagreement." Sierra said. "We don't get along you see."

message 30: by alessia (new)

alessia (classick) "Yes, we really don't get along," Isabelle said, smiling tightly again. "Don't mind us, bickers like this happen all the time," she added, shooting Sierra a poisonous glare.

message 31: by Kris (new)

Kris Harte (kristatic) Dani nodded and wondered what weird place had her father sent her and her baby too.

message 32: by alessia (new)

alessia (classick) "Come on," Isabelle said, jerking a finger towards the stairs. "I'll get you a room."

message 33: by Kris (new)

Kris Harte (kristatic) Dani nodded and kept her head down, "Yes ma'am."

message 34: by alessia (new)

alessia (classick) Isabelle didn't question Dani's quiet behavior, Clary was like that before. She led the girl up a long flight of stairs and as the silence stretched on, Isabelle felt tingly with awkwardness. "So, who sent you here? Or you came of your own accord?" she asked, eying the girl beside her with her dark brown eyes.

message 35: by Kris (new)

Kris Harte (kristatic) "My father, he's the Consul." Dani said quietly her blue eyes sad, "He said it would be safer for me here."

message 36: by alessia (new)

alessia (classick) "Your father is the Consul?" ISabelle asked, bewildered. She thought the Consul's daughter would act differently. Like Aline, or her, or Sierra. She never knew someone as important as the Consul would have such a quiet daughter. But then again, Valentine had a son like Sebastian and a daughter like Clary.

She didn't tell that to Dani, of course.

"Um, that's...great," she said, trying to cover up her previous gape.

message 37: by Kris (new)

Kris Harte (kristatic) "No its not." Dani pouted hugging her swollen stomach, "I just want to go home." she said, feeling small

message 38: by alessia (new)

alessia (classick) "Why wouldn't your father let you home?" Isabelle asked gently, trying to calm the other girl. She'd seen girls like her cry a thousand of times before. And she couldn't say it was a good experience watching someone break down. Maybe she was too harsh on the fifteen year old girl?

message 39: by Kris (new)

Kris Harte (kristatic) Dani sniffed, "He said it was to protect me. That he didn't want the demons to us me against him."

message 40: by alessia (new)

alessia (classick) "Well, then you should know you're safer here than you are at home," Isabelle said reassuringly. "Come on, this place may be filled with tons of different and weird people, but this place will be your second home soon enough." She smiled at Dani, hoping it was warm and welcoming enough. She was still edgy about that morning's happenings.

message 41: by Kris (new)

Kris Harte (kristatic) Dani nodded and gave her a shy smile, "Thank you." She bit her lip, "Can I ask you something?"

message 42: by alessia (new)

alessia (classick) Isabelle shrugged. "Ask me anything," she replied, stepping closer so Dani need not speak loudly.

message 43: by Kris (new)

Kris Harte (kristatic) "How would you tell your parents, they were going to be grandparents?" she asked softly, so Isabelle almost didn't hear.

message 44: by alessia (last edited Nov 25, 2013 06:35PM) (new)

alessia (classick) Isabelle had to admit she did not expect that question. "I would most likely tell them that years later," Isabelle answered honestly, frowning at Dani. "Why did you ask such a question?"

message 45: by Kris (last edited Nov 25, 2013 06:42PM) (new)

Kris Harte (kristatic) Dani hugged her stomach and looked down, ashamed. Her father would be furious when he found out.

message 46: by alessia (new)

alessia (classick) {Sorry, didn't know what to do for a sec.}

Isabelle frowned deeper at Dani's movements. Something was wrong, she could sense it. Then it all clicked in her mind. She gaped for a moment before mouthing, so no one could possibly hear, "You're pregnant?"

message 47: by Kris (new)

Kris Harte (kristatic) Dani nodded, tears in her blue eyes."Dad's going to be so mad." she whimpered

message 48: by alessia (new)

alessia (classick) As Dani confessed, they were close to her room already. Quickly, Isabelle opened the door and ushered the younger girl into the room, closing and locking the door behind them. "Shh," she whispered, trying to soothe Dani. But she wasn't very good at it. Sure, Alec had breakdowns before about being homosexual and she reassured him every thing was going to be fine gently in secret every time but...

That was Alec. That was her brother. Dani was a girl she barely knew. "Don't worry," she whispered. She'd always said that, but what else could anyone do but worry about events that were out of their own control? "It's going to be fine," she continued. She'd always told people that, but what was the point in lying to them?

"Be strong," Isabelle said. Now, that was true. They could worry, but they could be strong too. It might not be fine, but they could be strong.

message 49: by Kris (new)

Kris Harte (kristatic) Isabelle's words didn't help Dani much.Especially her being an emotional wreck already form the baby. She wiped her eyes, "But I'll have to tell him eventually. And the father..." she bit her lip.

message 50: by alessia (new)

alessia (classick) A child doesn't need a father to live. A child doesn't need a father when they have a great mother, Isabelle wanted to tell her, A life doesn't need approval to start. A life doesn't need anyone's approval but its own. "We'll get that settled later, just calm down first," Isabelle said, attempting to calm her, "Take a shower, sleep."

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16