What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Delirium (Delirium, #1)
This topic is about Delirium
SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. Two Forbidden Lovers, one escapes over border but one doesnt [s]

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rateeba (new) - added it

Rateeba (Meniskos) | 9 comments This is what I remember there was a boy and a girl and I totally forgot what time period it was, anyway they both secretly met up at this beach place and I think they were trapped and at the end of the book they devise plan where they will escape the borders and she ends up going over the border but he doesn't. I think he gets captured by the police. There is another part in the book where she goes to visit a jail cell(not the guy). I think it's a series because there was a preview for book two and in there it said she found the guy's cabin and the people he stayed with when he would sneak out himself over the borders. Yeah i think its sci/fi

Kate (ficthoughts) | 5 comments It sounds a little like Delirium

message 3: by Rateeba (last edited Jul 27, 2016 09:38PM) (new) - added it

Rateeba (Meniskos) | 9 comments Kate wrote: "It sounds a little like Delirium"

oh my god i think it just might be it ill have to read it again though ha but thank you nice person

message 4: by Ann aka Iftcan (new)

Ann aka Iftcan (iftcan) | 6967 comments Mod
Let us know if that is the book Rateeba. We do so love to have a Solved heading at the top of a thread.

message 5: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 38140 comments Mod
Rateeba, was "Delirium" your book?

message 6: by Rateeba (new) - added it

Rateeba (Meniskos) | 9 comments Lobstergirl wrote: "Rateeba, was "Delirium" your book?"

omg I'm so sorry for this mega late reply and yes it was ;-; sorry I haven't been active on goodreads for a while ;;

message 7: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 38140 comments Mod
Better late than never is what we always say.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Delirium (other topics)