This is not The Haters Club You're Looking For discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Not to be outdone, but I hate everything!

Comments Showing 1-24 of 24 (24 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Xysea (new)

Xysea  (xysea) So there.

And, oh, hi everyone! *waves excitedly*

message 2: by Charissa (new)

Charissa (dakinigrl) damn you Xysea, do you have to be the haterest hater of all??? I hate that.

:::waves:::: ::::waves to Tracy in the Bell Tower with her AK47::::::

message 3: by Charissa (new)

Charissa (dakinigrl) I hate that you know that. : )

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Dammit Tracy! Despite the fact that you have a tendency to transform every literary thread into a mobius strip of sexual innuendo, I especially hate times like this when you remind me of how happy I am to be your friend.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Now I hate the cloyingly saccharine turn this thread
has taken! I especially hate my (obviously) far too benevolent nature!

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

I hate you all and I wish painful pustules on the lot of you.

message 7: by Xysea (new)

Xysea  (xysea) I hate being hated and hating alternately. There's a lot of loathing and self-loathing involved.

Hee! :) I hate the word 'hee' to and yet I use it. See what I mean?

The Crimson Fucker (feanor01) Tracy actually in the bell tower situation… u can do better with the AK-47 that is of course if you hate everybody… I think you get a better RPM with the AK or any other semi/automatic weapon… I know about the lost in accuracy but still if you hate everybody… =P

Ps: is 4:50 am I can’t sleep got nothing to do I’m hungry as hell but I’m too lazy to cook so I decided to bring back the first thread of the club

Servius  Heiner Well, if you are looking for a high powered sniper rifle the M40 is a good choice, however it is single shot bolt action. A better bet for the bell tower would be the SA50 10 round clip, auto. .50 cal round, you don't even have to hit the target to get the kill. If the round passes within 13 inches of a limb, well say good by to the limb... even the head. I salute your dreams of making scarlet mist. So I guess I will start calling you gun Tracy.

message 10: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (randymandy) Nick this is just another reason why I'm glad you live in Alaska and I live in North Carolina. I don't want to be anywere near your crazy self when you go on the path to quitsville again...

message 11: by [deleted user] (last edited Apr 07, 2008 09:13AM) (new)

I hate firearms, and I hate that there is a discussion about firearms on a reading website.

message 12: by Servius Heiner (last edited Apr 07, 2008 09:20AM) (new)

Servius  Heiner Amanda: Hence my public safety reason for quit quitting week.

David: there are a lot of books on firearms.

message 13: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (randymandy) Oooooh, I hate firearms, too! David, that makes me love you more.

Nick, "quit quitting week" is funny.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Amanda: Ditto right back at ya!

I hate that I, however ironically, would like to use firearms against people who enjoy using firearms.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

I hate when people say "most people" do this or that to validate their opinions.

I hate that King likes to pick fights with me.

I hate that I love him anyway.

message 16: by [deleted user] (last edited Apr 07, 2008 09:51AM) (new)

I hate that I want to hug the pain right out of King Dinosaur. Where do you live, King? I'm only an alt+tab away from the Travelocity website. I'll order my plane ticket and be there in a right jiff. After the hugging (and, consequently, the tearing up) is over, we can pop popcorn, watch Mystery Science Theater 3000, and finally hash out a solution to this Arab-Israeli bugaboo. I say that they each have control of Palestine/Israel on alternating days. What say you?

Servius  Heiner Well the SA50 is actually more accurate then the M40 (less then a 1 inch spread at 1800 meters, as appose to the M40 1 inch spread at 800 meters), Additionally, you don't need to break your firing stance to cycle the bolt, so your follow up shots are just as stable. Just saying, if you intend on making it as an intergalactic bounty hunter these are things one needs to pay attention to.

message 18: by Tesse (new)

Tesse (hooksinmyhead) While I do not hate that Charlton Heston is dead I do hate that he will not be weighing in on this particular thread.

FROM MY COLD DEAD HANDS!!!!

message 19: by Tesse (new)

Tesse (hooksinmyhead) I like (I know, I know) the Futurama spin on Soylent Green.

SOYLENT GREEN: IT'S PEOPLE!

message 20: by Tesse (new)

Tesse (hooksinmyhead) Every time I use Simple Green to clean up spills (in my house it's usually cat puke) I enjoy thinking that I am doing my housework with people.

message 21: by Tesse (new)

Tesse (hooksinmyhead) PEOPLE THAT I HATE!!!!

Servius  Heiner wow tesse talk to yourself much ;) Just kidding

message 23: by Tesse (new)

Tesse (hooksinmyhead) Yes. Yes I do.

I am a premature poster and don't always fit everything I want to say in one entry. I get all excited and hit POST and then think...damn, I had more to say.

What can I say. I'm an only child with limited social interaction.

message 24: by Tracy (new)

Tracy um, tesse... that's why there's an edit button...

:)

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.