The Seasonal Reading Challenge discussion

MODERATOR ANNOUNCEMENTS > If you want to create a task...........

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sandy (new)

Sandy | 16473 comments Mod
your account MUST accept messages. There is no way I can contact you about the task if your account will not let me send you a message.

So, every finisher should check this - I've already run into this problem with one finisher whose account is not accepting messages. And, if you want to create a task if you are selected for one of the 20 point tasks, I must be able to contact you through the GR private messages.

message 2: by Sandy (new)

If you have any interest in creating a task for Fall, check that your account is set up to accept messages. I'm starting to send out notifications for the 20 point tasks, and have already hit one whose account is not accepting messages.

If you have no interest in creating tasks, that's fine - we will just move on to the person in the 2nd position. Otherwise, you can either set your account to accept messages, or you can friend me so that I can send you messages. If you choose the latter option, I suggest that you friend Dlmrose and Kristi as well, since we rotate the various moderator tasks, and there is no need for this problem to keep repeating itself.

message 3: by Dalene (new)

Dalene (dalenekrodman) | 1 comments what is a 20 point task?

message 4: by Dlmrose (last edited Sep 01, 2013 07:52AM) (new)

Dlmrose | 18031 comments Mod
Dalene wrote: "what is a 20 point task?"

Dalene, please see Getting Started and SRC Explained and Rewards of the Challenge

message 5: by Alison (new)

Alison | 186 comments How do we check if this is set up properly?

message 6: by Sassafrass (new)

Sassafrass (sass-a-frass) | 896 comments Alison wrote: "How do we check if this is set up properly?"

You're ok, Alison. I checked your profile.

message 7: by Alison (new)

Alison | 186 comments Thank you so much :-)

message 8: by Dlmrose (new)

The 20 point task creator pools have been determined. If you have any interest in creating a task for Winter, check that your account is set up to accept messages. I'm sending out notifications for the 20 point tasks, and have already found several players whose accounts are not accepting messages.

If you have no interest in creating tasks, that's fine - we will just move on to the person in the 2nd position. Otherwise, you can either set your account to accept messages, or you can friend me so that I can send you messages. If you choose the latter option, I suggest that you friend Sandy and Kristi as well, since we rotate the various moderator tasks, and there is no need for this problem to keep repeating itself.

To check your profile settings, click edit profile, then the settings tab, then check "Who can send me private messages"

message 9: by Sandy (new)

A reminder - if you want to be eligible for a 20 point task for the Spring challenge, please make sure that your account is set up to accept messages, or that you have friended the moderators so we can contact you.

message 10: by Dlmrose (new)

A reminder - if you want to be eligible for a 20 point task for the Summer challenge, please make sure that your account is set up to accept messages, or that you have friended the moderators so we can contact you.