dateDown arrow    newest »

Servius  Heiner telemarketers

Dentists

Insurance salesmen

Politicians

Doctors (the high and mighty ones)

Poets that claim their cool

people that eat with their mouth open in restaurants

Hippie protesters that hang out at gas stations and stand in front of your car so you have to listen to their 20 minute rant about how big oil is killing the world and blah blah blah take a fucking shower ass nasty, the bacterium growing on your ass is killing the planet!

message 2: by Dave (new)

Dave Russell Wow, you really went for the soft targets there, didn't you. Throw in a bit airline food and breakfast cereals, grow a mullet, and wear a suit jacket, no tie, and you could be a stand-up comedian circa 1986.

message 3: by Kasia (new)

Kasia Serv, you need to throw Dave into (onto?) the list now.

Servius  Heiner kasia, he is just sore about the poetry thing... I don't really pay much attention to folks that get all huffy about poetry.

Teresa I concur about the tourists. I often refer to them as seasonal terrorist. Somewhere around here is a thread detailing a rather unfortunate (for me) encounter I had with a tourist last summer.

message 5: by Lori (new)

Lori (tnbbc) Let's add

The Goodreads Spammers.

The Goodreads creeps that have a gazillion friends and one read book (aka Friend Collectors!).

Know-it-all wanna-be's

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Lori wrote: "Let's add

The Goodreads Spammers.

The Goodreads creeps that have a gazillion friends and one read book (aka Friend Collectors!).

Know-it-all wanna-be's"

I second!

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments The Jehovah witnesses that wake me up at 9 am after I got home at 6 am…

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Damn bunny! That’s a high level idiot!!!