Proud of being a book addict! discussion

Books in general > Which book would like to live inside?

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Betina (new)

Betina (betina1) | 356 comments Mod
I'd really like to live inside The Shamer's Daughter - it's such a great book!

What about you guys? Which book would you like to live inside? :)

message 2: by Laura (new)

Laura | 156 comments Obviously Harry Potter xp

message 3: by Rikke (new)

Rikke Andersen | 167 comments Mod
I would definately say The Shamer-series :) That is my all time favorite series :D LOVE IT :)

message 4: by Betina (new)

If I wasn't allowed to choose a book/series written by a Dane, I'd definitely choose Harry Potter or Vampire Academy xD lol

message 5: by Rikke (new)

I would also say Harry Potter :)
But I would also say the Hex Hall, Nightshade and the House of Night series :)

message 6: by Betina (new)

I contemplated Hex Hall - but I wouldn't want to deal with Alice (that's the great-grandmother's name, right?) ;)

message 7: by Rikke (new)

Yeah it is :)
No, but I like the rest ;D

message 8: by Betina (new)

Yeah.. Me too xD lol

message 9: by Laura (new)

Laura | 156 comments Betina wrote: "If I wasn't allowed to choose a book/series written by a Dane, I'd definitely choose Harry Potter or Vampire Academy xD lol"

I think it would be damn scary to live in the Vampire Academy world, with all the Strigois and stuff xp

message 10: by Betina (new)

Laura wrote: "Betina wrote: "If I wasn't allowed to choose a book/series written by a Dane, I'd definitely choose Harry Potter or Vampire Academy xD lol"

I think it would be damn scary to live in the Vampire Ac..."

Yeah.. Unless you're one of the dhampirs ;)

message 11: by Laura (new)

Laura | 156 comments Betina wrote: "Laura wrote: "Betina wrote: "If I wasn't allowed to choose a book/series written by a Dane, I'd definitely choose Harry Potter or Vampire Academy xD lol"

I think it would be damn scary to live in ..."

Yeah.. But I'm easily scared, and I think I would panic if some Strigoi attacked me.
But it would be cool to be able to do magic like the Moroi. ;)

message 12: by Betina (new)

Laura wrote: "Betina wrote: "Laura wrote: "Betina wrote: "If I wasn't allowed to choose a book/series written by a Dane, I'd definitely choose Harry Potter or Vampire Academy xD lol"

I think it would be damn sc..."

Yeah, that would be cool.... What power would you like to have, if you were Moroi?
I'd like to have either fire, or like Lissa and Adrian those spiritual powers xD

message 13: by Laura (new)

Laura | 156 comments Betina wrote: "Laura wrote: "Betina wrote: "Laura wrote: "Betina wrote: "If I wasn't allowed to choose a book/series written by a Dane, I'd definitely choose Harry Potter or Vampire Academy xD lol"

I think it wo..."

I would like to have water or fire :D

message 14: by Betina (new)

Laura wrote: "Betina wrote: "Laura wrote: "Betina wrote: "Laura wrote: "Betina wrote: "If I wasn't allowed to choose a book/series written by a Dane, I'd definitely choose Harry Potter or Vampire Academy xD lol"..."

Okay :)

message 15: by Betina (new)

I think it'd be cool to live inside The Mortal Instruments xD lol

message 16: by Brooke (new)

Brooke  (brookeluvsbooks) I think I would like to live in Storm

message 17: by fabby (last edited Feb 02, 2014 08:48AM) (new)

fabby | 12 comments Outlander (Outlander, #1) by Diana Gabaldon but only if I get to be Claire

message 18: by Angie (new)

Angie | 59 comments Not sure which book I'd like to live in, but I think I'd like to be Tavi's girlfriend in
Captain's Fury (Codex Alera, #4) by Jim Butcher the Codex Alera series. There is war and stuff but Tavi and his friends are really cool