YA & NA Romance ♥ discussion

All About Books! > Books You've Read More Than Once

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Brianna♥, The Queen Bri (new)

Brianna♥ (briannaforrest) | 964 comments Mod
What books have you read more than once?

message 2: by Holly (new)

Holly Letson (bookaholicholly) | 15 comments I'm not a re-reader. I read a book once, review it, rave about it to people for years, but never feel the need to re-read it. Too many books out there that I haven't read for me to waste my time re-reading ones I already have read.

message 3: by Soreonne (new)

Soreonne | 81 comments I re-read a lot! True Love Story is one I've read the most. When I make connections with the characters sometimes I just feel the need to give them a visit again lol

message 4: by Becky (new)

Becky (booklovingcoffeeaddict) | 124 comments I am DEFINITELY a re-reader. It's a weird obsession. LOL. Every year I re-read the whole Harry Potter series and the Twilight series. I've also re-read Hunger games at least 3 times.

It's a sickness, I know!

Oh - I've read Lauren Oliver's Befor I fall 2x so far... and I know I'll re-read The 5th Wave before the next in the series comes out next year.

message 5: by ♥ Becky 22 (new)

♥ Becky  22  (becky22) I've read the Harry Potter series and Twilight and all of my old favorite books a hundred times. :D
But ever since I got a kindle 2 years ago, I've stopped re-reading. (Too many books, too little time and all that;)) The only book I've re-read in the last 2 years was DIVERGENT. :)

message 6: by Asser (new)

Asser (asserbeeyatch) | 8 comments I love re-reading a book! Especially those that I really enjoyed. Some of the books I have read more than once are The Mortal Instruments, Clockwork Angel and Clockwork Prince, The Edge of Never, The Sea of Tranquility and Flat-out Love.

message 7: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (pandwen) | 19 comments i re-read a lot. particularly series' as i read the series again every-time there is a new book sor the longer the series chances are the more i have read it top re-reads would have to be harry potter, city of bones and vampire academy... although i have also reread the host so many times i have lost count

message 8: by Saraaa (new)

Saraaa (iamsarahgee) I love re-reading my favorite books, especially the series. I have re-read Harry Potter, Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Heroes of Olympus, The Secrets Of Nicholas Flamel, Delirium, City Of Bones, and The Hunger Games trilogy. :)

message 9: by Christine (new)

Christine (chrisasncn) | 1 comments The Slammed Series! Love them!

message 10: by Joy (last edited Nov 21, 2013 05:14AM) (new)

Joy Daniels (joy_daniels) Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (Harry Potter, #1) by J.K. Rowling - all of them , many times!

Neverwhere by Neil Gaiman Neverwhere (LOVE Neil Gaiman and this is his best)

Elegance by Kathleen Tessaro Elegance (my first and fav chick lit)

Outlander (Outlander, #1) by Diana Gabaldon Outlander (ok parts of it b/c the book is HUGE)

The Immortal Highlander (Highlander, #6) by Karen Marie Moning The Immortal Highlander so freaking HOT - and NA before the genre existed

Darkfever (Fever, #1) by Karen Marie Moning The Fever Series 5-Book Bundle: Darkfever, Bloodfever, Faefever, Dreamfever, Shadowfever favorite parts of all the books in the series.

Faking It (Losing It, #2) by Cora Carmack Faking It

message 11: by Deb Dee (new)

Deb Dee (autumn delaney) (debdee) | 289 comments The Gamble (Colorado Mountain, #1) by Kristen Ashley
The Sweet Gum Tree by Katherine Allred
So far, just these two...

message 12: by Chris (new)

Chris | 176 comments I'm not much of a re-reader, but I have on a few:

Easy by Tammara Webber The Sea of Tranquility by Katja Millay The Fault in Our Stars by John Green

message 13: by mark (new)

mark (azd_) | 1 comments The Great Gatsby.

message 14: by khulhet24 (last edited Dec 02, 2013 11:53PM) (new)

khulhet24 | 91 comments Fifty Shades Trilogy (Fifty Shades, #1-3) by E.L. James
though its an erotica, I still love the story line. It's so sweet, heartbreaking at some point & funny.

Beautiful Disaster (Beautiful, #1) by Jamie McGuire

not much of a re-reader but still I'm thinking of re-reading some especially when I can't find some good books to read.

message 15: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Oxford (sarahloxford) | 1260 comments That's why there's only very few books I re-read, I can always find a good book I haven't yet read!

I reread Pride & Prejudice regularly and Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings. Eragon I've read twice, Twilight 2 or 3 times.

message 16: by M. (new)

M. Homer | 25 comments I am one of those sad people that fall in love with books and often reread the best ones. Especially if I have had a run of really bad ones!! So in no particular order, these are my rereads for 2013 :)
The Sea of Tranquility by Katja Millay LOVED IT!!
Wallbanger (Cocktail, #1) by Alice Clayton Laughed even harder the second time.
Tangled (Tangled, #1) by Emma Chase Ditto with this one.
The Edge of Never (The Edge of Never, #1) by J.A. Redmerski Ahh Andrew (I am IN LURVE).
Charade (Games, #1) by Nyrae Dawn (sigh...)

M. Homer author of Dare to Breathe by M. Homer

message 17: by Miranda Elaine (last edited Dec 19, 2013 01:28PM) (new)

Miranda Elaine (mirandarcr) I re-read allot lately i've reread
Wallbanger
Rule
Jet
In the band
Beautiful player
Beautiful disaster
Walking disaster
Stripped

message 18: by Tianna (new)

Tianna | 42 comments Sea of Tranquility - Katja Millay
Easy - Tamara Webber
Ten Tiny Breaths - KA Tucker
Mortal Instruments Series - Cassandra Clare
Hopeless & Losing Hope - Colleen Hoover
Bitten - Kelly Armstrong

message 19: by Marie (new)

Marie Knox (mknox16) | 53 comments I love re-reading books. The ones I've read the most though are.....

Beautiful Disaster (Beautiful, #1) by Jamie McGuire
The Edge of Never (The Edge of Never, #1) by J.A. Redmerski
The Sea of Tranquility by Katja Millay
Unteachable by Leah Raeder
Easy by Tammara Webber

message 20: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Oxford (sarahloxford) | 1260 comments I haven't read any of them Trisha!
Do you recommend I do?

message 21: by Shelby (new)

Shelby | 3 comments I'm a re-reader. When I'm usually in a book rut I tend to pick up a book by either Veronica Blade, Jennifer L. Armentrout, or R.L. Mathewson. All of their books are great and I've at least read them all twice.

Perfect Chemistry (Perfect Chemistry, #1) by Simone Elkeles Fifty Shades of Grey (Fifty Shades, #1) by E.L. James Vampire Academy (Vampire Academy, #1) by Richelle Mead Beautiful Disaster (Beautiful, #1) by Jamie McGuire Bully (Fall Away, #1) by Penelope Douglas

Are also books I've re-read.

message 22: by Micheala (new)

Micheala love to reread. why find a new favorite but never read it again. Ive reread all these https://www.goodreads.com/review/list...