What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Now we'll never know > What's the name of the Book with the woman whose followed by an big wolf?

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Kagama-the Literaturevixen | 602 comments This might be The Better to Hold You by Alisa Sheckley.

message 2: by Christine (new)

Christine (mistresscrazystraw) It's sounds,similar but the,book I'm talking about is older but this book sounds good something I'll definitely look into :) thanks though if you have any other suggestions please let me know

message 3: by Christine (new)

Christine (mistresscrazystraw) I read it back earlier in the 2000's and i think it might've been published in the late 90's early 2000's

message 4: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 36943 comments Mod
Christine, are you still looking for this book?

message 5: by Christine (new)

Christine (mistresscrazystraw) yes! can you help me?

message 6: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

I have no idea what this book is but if you bump the thread every 30-60 days you will get more people looking at it.

message 7: by Christine (new)

Christine (mistresscrazystraw) how do you do that?

message 8: by Kate (new)

Kate Farrell | 4075 comments Mod
Type "bump" or anything you want in the comment box. Then your thread moves to the top of the list and everyone gets another reminder you're looking for the book.

message 9: by Aerulan (new)

Aerulan | 1175 comments Through Wolf's Eyes by Jane Lindskold?
You don't say what genre the book you're looking for is. That one is a fantasy.

message 10: by Michele (new)

Michele | 2231 comments Christine, can you give any more information? Is she followed by a real wolf, or a werewolf, or...? Is she followed just once or repeatedly? Is this romance, adventure, science fiction...? When did you read it (what year)? At the time you read it, was it a new book or an older book?

message 11: by Mac (new)

Mac | 10 comments Does the wolf talk? that would rule out half the books i'm thinking of. Is there other wolves or just the one?

message 12: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

It's hard to know what was in the original post. Some information may have been lost.

message 14: by Meg (new)

Meg (lollylopmr) | 17 comments Could it be Through Wolf's Eyes by Jane Lindskold

message 15: by Ann aka Iftcan (new)

Ann aka Iftcan (iftcan) | 6990 comments Mod
Through Wolf's Eyes for Meg's click.

message 16: by Jesse (last edited May 13, 2014 07:39AM) (new)

Jesse Freedom (neigh) | 245 comments I remember there being something like that in Wild Magic.

message 17: by Angie (new)

Angie | 96 comments "Lure of the Dark" by Sarah Sargent had a picture of a young woman standing in front of a wolf on the cover.

message 18: by Scott (new)

Scott There was something like this in War for the Oaks, I think.

message 19: by Mir (new)

Mir | 702 comments Scott wrote: "There was something like this in War for the Oaks, I think."

That was a large dog, or rather a phouka (a fairy creature that can take the shape of a dog or man). It talked to the heroine, whose name was Eddi, and chased her through Minneapolis at night. Any of that sound familiar, Christine?