Fable (An Unfortunate Fairy Tale, #3) Fable discussion

DUE DATE OF FABLE!

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Katniss (new) - added it

Katniss Everdeen I haven't heard of any new updates on the due date of the book! I hope it come sout soon I have been dying to read and so have your other fans! I live the fairy takes you write about in your book and take it and transform into the modern world! I have been writing a book of my own almost down with chapter 1! You have really inspired me and I hope to keep on reading more of your books! lLove a really huge fan!

message 2: by Chanda (new)

Chanda Trujillo hahn Release Date August 27th 2013. Available for Pre Order for itunes, Kobo and eventually Nook.

message 3: by Katniss (new) - added it

Katniss Everdeen Yay! Thank u so much chanda hahn! You are so awesome.

message 4: by Katniss (new) - added it

Katniss Everdeen I just read a sample of the book from iBooks. And I am really curious to whether Charlie is dead or not? Hopefully and wishfully he isn't. And then the quest is about him. But is this another fairytale quest that the Story/Teague made around Charlie just so Mina would fight. Or is it just revenge for Mina not joining in the others he threw in her way and she just plainly ignored. Well you are probably not going to tell me because then what's the whole point about writing the book. Anyways I am really excited for August 27th! Can't wait!

message 5: by Katniss (new) - added it

Katniss Everdeen I also wanted to ask how do you make a moment in the book so sad like a death that would make people cry tears? Because I am trying to work on a part of my book that I'm stuck in?

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

I love this series and am dying for this book to come out I am going do be buying it the first day it comes out for sure thanks for being a writer btw

message 7: by Katniss (new) - added it

Katniss Everdeen @Miley
I know she's an amazing writer.

Caleb Any news on a kindle release?

message 9: by Deborah (new)

Deborah I think the amazon release date is the same on the 27th but there is no pre-order it all explained here: http://chandahahn.blogspot.co.uk/

message 10: by Caleb (new) - rated it 1 star

Caleb Thanks, Deborah!