Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Nalini Singh
This topic is about Nalini Singh
Adding New Books > Please add short stories

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Paraphrodite (last edited Jun 07, 2013 02:07AM) (new)

Paraphrodite | 313 comments Hi,

Can you please add the following short stories to the Psy-Changeling series

11.30 Clean and Dirty

Clean and Dirty features Vaughn and Faith. For those new to the series, Vaughn is a jaguar changeling and a sentinel in the DarkRiver pack, while his mate, Faith, is a cardinal F-Psy or foreseer (born with the often painful ability to see the future…though she also has a more fun ability, as you’ll see in this story).Timeline:
This story happens around the same time as Play of Passion, but it stands totally on its own.

11.40 Mercy and Riley News

MERCY and RILEY'S NEWS by Nalini Singh Author’s Note: This scene didn’t make it to the final draft as it didn’t contribute directly to the main storyline, but I think it’s a lot of fun. I adored seeing the whole family together, and I hope you do too!

11.50 Pancakes

PANCAKES Timeline: A shorter version of this story was originally a scene in "Texture of Intimacy" and features SnowDancer healer Lara and her Psy mate Walker.

These are free short stories from the Author's 2013 newsletters.

Thank You!!

message 2: by Empress (new)

Empress (the_empress) Have those been published as e-books or in a paperback? If so can you provide more details?

message 3: by Paraphrodite (last edited Jun 07, 2013 04:32AM) (new)

Paraphrodite | 313 comments No, these are free short stories from her newsletters. I believe they can also be found on her blog. Similar to Poker Night, Stalking Hawke etc.

message 4: by Empress (last edited Jun 07, 2013 05:28AM) (new)

Empress (the_empress) I am not sure these should be added. If the author wants to add them here for reading as free ebooks is one thing but adding an entry for not published book:

http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/1...

rivka wrote: "That's because the mini-stories and outtakes should not have been added as books at all, and are getting merged."

rivka wrote: "Not book extras. Not unless they have either been actually published (i.e., released via Kindle, Nook, etc.) or the author otherwise designates them as separate works. Neither applies in this case, and someone is supposed to be deleting them shortly, so please combine them back so the deletions will be merges."

rivka wrote: ""Missing scenes" of any book, unless published via a publisher OR designated a book by the author (and published on their site or wherever) would not be books."

So I will not add them before Rivka or other Librarian makes the decision. I don't know if there is any change about the unpublished short stories.