Collide (Collide, #1) Collide question

What Books are similar to Collide by Gail Mchugh
Wendy white Wendy Jun 05, 2013 06:45PM
I love this book can't wait for Pulse to come out in Aug. But would like to read something close to the storyline in collide any sugguestion on what to read :)

That should be K.A. Linde

The 2nd book to Collide has been released. MUST READ!!

Angi (last edited Jun 06, 2013 07:36AM ) Jun 06, 2013 07:19AM   0 votes
Have you tried the breathless series by Maya Banks?? It's really good..Definitely Relentless by cassia Leo (love triangle)Thoughtless series by s.c. Stephens(love triangle) A terrible Love-Marata Eros(love triangle)

Wendy white Thank You, I read Thoughtless and liked and read effortless and liked them, I will try the others. Thank You Angi :)
Jun 06, 2013 10:36AM · flag

Book 2 pulse out now whoop just about to start it!!
Xx

Pulse is already available. Dont have to wait until August.
Reading it at the moment, its a great book.

If you're looking for a real roller coaster ride that you experienced with Collide and Pulse...then you MUST read the Emi Lost and Found series by Lori Otto. Get the bundle package of kleenex...

If you are looking for a love triangle theme try the Avoiding Series by K.A. Lined. There will be 3 book but only two are out right now. Avoiding commitment and Avoiding responsibility.

I would also recommend Bethany Bazile's Beautifully Broken and Beautifully Revealed.

This man series by Jodi Malpas a definite too.

Wendy white I've got them marked to read just going to wait for the 3 book to come out before I start. Thank You :) ...more
Jun 06, 2013 10:37AM · flag

Tammy (last edited Jul 15, 2013 11:43AM ) Jul 15, 2013 11:42AM   -1 votes

And Beauty from Pain & Beauty by Surrender by Georgia Cates