Start by marking “Crush (Crash, #3)” as Want to Read:
Crush (Crash, #3)

Crush

(Crash #3)

4.23  ·  Rating details ·  29,798 ratings  ·  1,701 reviews
Football glory. A giant diamond. A wandering eye.

Jude and Lucy are happily engaged . . . but that doesn't mean life's a bed of roses.

Once again, Jude and Lucy are torn apart by football training and a summer job that creates new tensions. This time Jude's the one with trust issues. Will Lucy's life-changing news bring them back together or end their relationship for good?
Published April 23rd 2013 by HarperCollins

To ask other readers questions about Crush, please sign up.
Claudia between 16-18.
It's nothing extremely heavy , but there's quite a few scenes that could be considered smut

·  29,798 ratings  ·  1,701 reviews

Alexis *Reality Bites*
This review may contain SPOILERS -mature content reader discretion is advised.
2.5 STARS out of 5 (Will edit after a good nights rest)
Genre: New Adult Romance

photo 6688f920-1_zpsf79ed38a.png

If you can’t take the heat then read the next review this one is not for you. You’ve been WARNED.

photo WTFGIF_zpsa04e8e29.gif

I tried, I tried and I tried but I could not get over Lucy and pain in the ass ways.
I spent the majority of this book like this

photo tumblr_mjulsfeG8Z1rjxj9ko1_500_zps55db1a7b.gif

And like this

photo tumblr_ml9gac39Rg1r7nybto1_500_zpsf65cc172.gif

And at times I just wanted to say

photo 8SMTo_zps0cb9ffd8.gif

Okay, I'm going to try and review the book now that I've gotten how I fel
Christy
Oct 19, 2012 rated it really liked it
 photo 9263b10c-dfa1-475c-bb54-4b2701a8ab1d_zps7520a8aa.jpg
 photo cf906bb3-52ff-439a-bd5d-4055cf09b2de_zps062d7dca.jpg
 photo 1929dbc9-794b-4d16-a3a0-5c6bf4705f04_zps61739d3c.jpg

The third and final Jude Ryder and Lucy Larson book.... When I first read Crash, I fell in love with Jude Ryder. I loved him in Clash, and after reading Crush, I may love him even more!
My Jude Ryder
 photo 925da762-9b77-4451-aa65-38fb33805aef_zpsc726ac50.jpg
“Here's what I know about Jude Ryder... He’s fine, he has a nice ass, and can make you blush after four years together.”

Crush starts off three years after Clash left. Jude and Lucy are still engaged and they are done with their third year of college. Lucy is still dancing, Jude is still playing
Annette Dellosa
Oct 19, 2012 rated it it was amazing
UPDATED: 04/24/13

Crush just made me remember why Lucy and Jude are one of my favorite book couples. Yeah, I get that their relationship isn't an easy one and their personalities clash a lot. But it's the way that they work it out and fight for it that makes me adore them more. There's always one that caves after every argument. Sometimes it's Jude, sometimes it's Lucy.

Lucy is the usual snarky, independent and no-nonsense girl we met back in Crash. You can see how she matures in this book. For i
 ♥  Barb ♥
4 *MR. AMAZING JUDE* Stars

**This review may contain spoilers**

photo loveu_zps5b405577.gif
 photo kissing_zps347649cd.jpg

This is the final chapter of Jude and Lucy. I'm sad to see them go, but very happy with how it all turned out. Lucy drove me a little nuts with her wanting her independence, ok she drove me bat-sh*t crazy, but i tuned her out and focused on the sweet, amazing, HOT, Jude. This book was soooooo good because of Jude. The epilogue was the BOMB and I'm now dealing with a JUDE hangover.

"With a guy like Jude Ryder at my side, the lows i
Sara
Oct 19, 2012 rated it really liked it
Jude Jude Jude.......If I had to rate Jude and Lucy separately. He would get a 5 and Lucy would get a 2. First lets discuss Jude. From book 1 to 3 Jude transformed from the lost boy who didnt think he had much of a future, to a man that was strong, hard working, cocky, dedicated, protective,faithful, fun, and sexy. I think i loved him more in this book. He was so supportive of anything Lucy did, loved her to a fault, loved her above himself. He deserved his success for sure.
I didnt like how Luc
Aestas Book Blog
Oct 19, 2012 marked it as to-read
More yummilicious swoony Jude Ryder AND gorgeous new covers?! SQUEEEEEEEE!!!!!!
Can't wait to see these books on shelves in stores now that HarperCollins has picked them up! :))
Vero
Oct 21, 2012 added it
Shelves: 2013
Ohhh siiii Oh siiii!!!!!

JUDE ♥ I miss you
description

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Es JUDE ♥
*TANYA*
Aug 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
I had to see this series through, I'm totally enamored with Lucy and Jude. Oh the drama that are these two characters. Lol.
Jodie
Feb 06, 2013 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Finally done reading CRUSH.

OK, I had to actually review my own reviews on the first and second book of the series, CRASH and CLASH because I – unfortunately - could not find myself enjoying CRUSH as much as I enjoyed the last two books.

Review
2.5-3.0 stars
Let’s recap the blurb of CRUSH… when I at first read the blurb I was not really excited… actually pretty depressed. Everything seemed to have worked out at the end of book two but the following parts of the blurb caught my attention:

'Once again
Pilar ☽
4- Mr. Amazing- Stars!
description
Aaah, what a great way to end such an amazing story!
I really loved and enjoyed this trilogy! So much happened from the first to the last book!
“That it doesn't matter why I ran, because I came back. I'll always come back, Luce. No matter how many rip-roaring fights we have and no matter how many miscommunications we have. I'll always come back because you're where I belong.”

I'm in love with Jude Ryder, that's it, I don't know how the hell I'll get over him. He's so hot
Jan Bethel
Oh my gosh! There is a third book!!!!!

I read the first two books Clash and Crash a few months ago and I completely loved them. And I sure miss Jude and Lucy.. And now I just learned there will be a third book!

How awesome is that?!

Nicole Williams, you make me love you even more! And I can't wait for this book to be out! ;D
Hazel *Craves the Angst Reviews*
Jan 06, 2013 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: EVERYONE!
OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! Jude! JUDE!! JUDE RYDER, I LOVE YOU!
Yup, Im totally looking forward to this one. I SOOOO can't wait. I have such a crush on Jude its borderline stalkerish. Oh who am I kidding. If I could find my way in between the pages of my Nook, I'd totally pull him out and keep him for myself ;)

description

April 23 to such a long wait. Ugg!

UPDATE: 09/08/13 - FINISHED!! And... LOVED IT! Review below!

Find This and Other Reviews At Craves The Angst.

4 Exploding, Emotional Stars!
Jude Ryder, I Will Alway
Inés Izal
Nov 18, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2015, favoritos
Pues aquí termina mi maravillosa historia con Jude Ryder.

description

”—. Ya sé que estás cansada y que tienes que coger el avión, y que no quieres hablar de lo que sea que tanto te preocupa. Pero cuando hayas descansado una noche entera te sentirás mejor. Cuando creas que está preparada, llámame, Luce; llámame. Da igual si estoy entrenando, durmiendo o en la ducha. Cogeré el teléfono. Llámame mañana, o pasado, o al día siguiente, en cuanto estés mejor, y hablaremos de esto. Lo solucionaremos igual que hemos
Lisa Kane
Apr 20, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I fell in book love with Jude Ryder by the first chapter of Crash and continued my love affair to the very last sentence of Clash. But that love, that love seems like a crush (pardon the pun) until I met the Jude Ryder in Crush. It’s three years later; both are almost finished their junior year in college-Luce is at Juilliard and Jude is at Syracuse. Still engaged, still planning on getting married someday. Jude’s quarterback skills make him a first-round draft pick. He signs a three year contra ...more
Jessica's Book Review
Oct 20, 2012 rated it really liked it
Read more reviews | Find Me on Facebook

Holy ovaries ladies… when did Jude and Lucy become so... what can I call it? R rated? I was seriously not expecting some major hot love scenes between the two in Crush and was very happily surprised. Who knew Facetime on the iPhone could be so sexy? Jude and Lucy have certainly grown up in their 4 year relationship and it really showed in Crush.

I am a huge Crash Series fan. I fell in love with Jude... okay Lucy too since book one and am sad to see this s
Juls
I have been a huge fan of Lucy in the sky and Jude Ryder for a long ass time. I feel as though I’m just as committed in their relationship as they are. With that said I was really disappointed in how their last book played out.

Wasn’t it bad enough the way things started out for the two of them? They’ve jump through hoops, ladder, and cannons to get to where they are and they still found yet one more thing to fight about. I feel sad that they cant seem to find a happy medium. Their fight plain t
Georgia
"Will Lucy's life-changing news bring them back together or end their relationship for good? Can love triumph forever?"

Yes because this is probably the last book in the series and it has to have a happy ending.

Right?
Linda ❤️ Sassy, Classy && a Little Bit of Nasty

I am going to give this book a collective 4 Stars.

I just love Jude. What little bit he was in this book made this book for me.

description

I have to say, I really did enjoy this story. I endured the pain, angst and joy throughout the first two of the series, and now have come to the bittersweet ending. It's kind of hard for me to write a review for this because I want to review Jude lol.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The story starts out three years after Clash when Jude proposed to Lucy. They're still engaged. Yea.
Alli
Dec 28, 2012 rated it liked it
Ok, does anyone miss the old covers?
No? Anyone?
Just me?
BUT YAYYYY MORE JUDE YAYYYY
The release date needs to be sooner please and thank you.
Vibha★
Mar 21, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

♪♫Hey jude, don't make it bad.
Take a sad song and make it better.
Remember to let her into your heart,
Then you can start to make it better.

Hey jude, don't be afraid.
You were made to go out and get her.
The minute you let her under your skin,
Then you begin to make it better.

And anytime you feel the pain, hey jude, refrain,
Don't carry the world upon your shoulders.
For well you know that it's a fool who plays it cool
By making his world a little colder.

Hey jude, don't let me down.
You have found her, n
Tiffany
Feb 13, 2013 rated it liked it
Akanksha❤ Søren♰
Yayieeeeeee!!! MOREEEEEEEEEEEEE! more of my Jude, baby ;)
Lala_Loopsie [fire breathing B!tch Queen]
Meh. Not as good as the other ones.
Jen
Dec 31, 2012 rated it it was amazing
This was such a great ending to Jude and Lucy's story. It had me laughing and crying. I really loved the characters and how they connect, screw everyone else that didn't get that (Anton!) So happy with this HEA.

[image error]
☆☆Hannah☆☆
Mar 06, 2018 rated it liked it
This was a decent ending to the series. They did get their HEA. Which was important. However, Lucy really drove me nuts. She acted so terrible in the beginning when he wanted to plan their future. Normally, I would be upset and agree with her but she knew his plans. Nothing he could really do to change it. Thankfully this was the end because these two had way too much drama and baggage.
Kirsty
Oct 19, 2012 rated it liked it
Shelves: read-in-2013
Where to start? This book was just one big bore, disappointment and bitchfest that goes by the name of Lucy Larson.

I know, I know. That's a harsh way to start, but that's life. Before starting this book I already had it in my mind that I thought it was unnecessary. Why did these two, after already going through so much, and actually having their HAE, have to go through another round of bullshit and miscommunication before they had their real forever? If the series had stayed at two books I would
Fiction And Fashion Book Blog
Dec 13, 2012 rated it really liked it
Brittany’s Review: 4 Stars!

www.fictionandfashion.com

I seriously can’t say enough good things about these books. These are by FAR my #1 guilty pleasure series. I’m not sure what it was about them, but they are just such a refreshing easy read.

“You. Happy. Forever.”

Crush was not any different. If anything, I fell in love with Jude even more! I know, he drove me crazy in Crash and I loved Luce, then she went cray cray in Clash and you loved Jude, and that love only grew with Crush for him.

“ALL THE
Arabella ~♡AB♡~
Apr 22, 2013 rated it really liked it
3.5 stars for me. Not enough happened for me but it was a nice ending for a great series.
Erica
Apr 11, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
I am completely in love with this series. One of the best coming of age love stories I've ever read. It was quite the journey, and I loved this last installment big! Big, big!
Yiota Misiou
Dec 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Ο καλύτερος επίλογος!
Αγαπώ την ιστορία της Lucy και Jude (είσαι αστέρι). Το τέλος ήταν αυτό που τους άξιζε.
Και ζήσαν αυτοί καλά κι εμείς καλύτερα...
  • Get Me (The Keatyn Chronicles, #6)
  • The Forever of Ella and Micha (The Secret, #2)
  • Finding Chase (Chasing Nikki, #2)
  • The Game Changer: The Final Score (The Game Changer, #2)
  • Pieces of You (Shattered Hearts, #3)
  • The Game Changer (The Perfect Game, #2)
  • Everything Changes
  • Stealing Harper (Taking Chances, #1.5)
  • One Tiny Lie (Ten Tiny Breaths, #2)
  • Juilliard or Else
  • Drowning in You
  • Light in the Shadows (Find You in the Dark, #2)
  • Ruining You (Ruining, #2)
  • Waiting on Forever (Forever #2)
  • Sometimes It Lasts (Sea Breeze, #5)
  • Finding Never (Tasting Never, #2)
  • Faith (My Misery Muse, #2)
  • Façade (Games, #2)
I'm a wife, a mom, a writer. I started writing because I loved it and I'm still writing because I love it. I write romance because I still believe in true love, kindred spirits, and happy endings.

Nicole loves hearing from her readers. You can connect with her on:

Facebook: Author Nicole Williams
Instagram: author_nicole_williams
Twitter: nwilliamsbooks

Crash (3 books)
  • Crash (Crash, #1)
  • Clash (Crash, #2)
“That it doesn't matter why I ran," he said, staring at me without blinking, "because I came back. I'll always come back, Luce. No matter how many rip-roaring fights we have and no matter how many miscommunications we have. I'll always come back because you're where I belong.” 60 likes
“It wasn't so much what made me fall in love with him... It was more that I couldn't not fall in love with him.” 41 likes