One on Ones discussion

1 on 1's > Skylar x Josh/ Celine and Damian

Comments Showing 1-50 of 2,255 (2255 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 45 46

message 1: by Celine☆ (new)

Celine☆ | 3852 comments Mod
((Yay! Thanks, because now you have started us on a lucky rp. :) Where should we start?))

message 2: by Celine☆ (new)

((Sounds good.))

Josh was struggling, trying to drag a box (with an unbuilt table inside) across the floor. He used his sneakers for traction, dragging the box slowly across the room with a grim kind of determination. He had maybe... Fifteen minutes? to get it up the stairs before he changed, and then he was screwed until Skylar came around.

message 3: by Celine☆ (new)

He got it to the stairs, which was a point he hadn't even expected to make. Josh leaned back slightly to peer out the window behind him at the nearly finished sunset. Frowning, he turned back to his box, now attempting to haul it up the stairs. After a few steps up, he was level with the view. Josh stopped dead, pausing to look out again at the darkness as the outdoor lights began to flicker on. Hs breath caught and he pressed his face against the glass to stare at the innocently glowing lights, completely unaware how much they suddenly meant to him. That wasn't possible... he still had fingers. He turned to call down the stairs, voice sounding oddly hollow. "Sk-" He swallowed. "Skylar!"

message 4: by Celine☆ (new)

His hands shook and he held them together tightly, as if they would fall off if he didn't. He shivered, but not like usual. It wasn't a painful shiver, one he got when he transformed - it was quick and short. Simply a shocked tremble. Josh looked up from his hands when Skylar ran in, paler than expected. "Sky," He echoed his call, voice quiet as if ready to tell a secret. "The l-lights are on." He pointed out the window to the solar lights of the grounds, all having blinked on by now. That was always the sign. He had never once remained human long enough to watch those lights blink on, but now suddenly, he was, and he didn't know what to do. He stared at Skylar, brown eyes wide as he gauged his reaction.

message 5: by Celine☆ (new)

"I don't know either," Josh gulped and wrapped Skylar into a tight hug as he picked him up, squeezing his eyes shut tight. "Th-This is the f-first time in years..."

message 6: by Celine☆ (new)

Josh kissed him back, feeling like he should cry, do something, but he didn't. He just kissed Skylar with all the heart he ever had, maybe trembling just a bit. The shock was something he never thought would come, but somehow it had. "What..." He paused to breathe. "Why...?"

message 7: by Celine☆ (new)

Josh pressed his face into Skylar's shoulder hard for a moment, then let go of him, taking a small step back. Tilting his head down, he grinned at his feet and put his hands onto the back of his head; silent for a long moment. "I can't b-believe it," He murmered, half to himself. "I can't believe it. Sky, I'm not a d-dog!" He looked back up at him, a crooked as ever smile across his face. "We... I..." He was flustered, unable to get his words out properly. "I n-need to..."

message 8: by Celine☆ (new)

Then he just shook his head, taking Skylar's hand quietly. Josh felt his hands for a moment before frowning. "Sky...?"

message 9: by Celine☆ (new)

"You're..." Josh reached over and took Skylar's other hand so he was holding onto both securely. "You're w-warm."

message 10: by Celine☆ (new)

Josh just stared at him for a moment, then knelt down beside him carefully, reaching out to gently put a hand inside his shirt to feel. The soft flutter was enough to make him jump and retract his hand as if shocked. He took a quick breath and then tackled Skylar on the floor into a massive hug. "You're al-live," He murmered.

message 11: by Celine☆ (new)

Josh felt the tears as they wet through his shirt. He sat up a little and looked at him, using both hands to wipe the tears from his fiancée's face. "Shh, shh." He whispered, giving him a soft kiss. "I d...don't know what the h-hell is happening, but I l-like it." He smiled again, lopsidedly, and laid down beside him in the darkness of the room to be closer. "How do you f-feel?"

message 12: by Celine☆ (new)

Josh grinned and turned onto his side so he could hug him. "M-Me too." He said happily, sighing and closing his eyes. There was no pain... No nothing. He felt whole, and completely human. And he was so intensely happy for Skylar. To feel his heart beat was amazing, to curl up next to him and feel warm... He was human too.

message 13: by Celine☆ (new)

((Spectacular Spider-Man series... The comics? *love Spidey*))

message 14: by Celine☆ (new)

((Ah! I can't remember if it was the old 90's ones that were Spectacular, or if it was the Amazing Spider-Man. :P ))

message 15: by Celine☆ (new)

((Ya, totally. Now I have a decent library within my clutches, I'll have access to comics like Spider-Man now. :'D Then I'll... Have a better idea. :P))

Josh grinned and sat up, pulling Skylar up with him since he was still hugging. He held him tight, then kissed him briefly and hard before loosening his grip. "I don't... Know what to d-do now..." He said, but didn't seem upset about it at all.

message 16: by Celine☆ (new)

Josh grinned crookedly and nodded, kissing him back happily. "No more sm...melly dog at night?" He offered, since now he was able.

message 17: by Celine☆ (new)

Josh ducked his head, then tilted to look up at him with a small smile. "Will you miss it?" He asked quietly.

message 18: by Celine☆ (new)

Josh got quiet and let his eyes flicker between Skylar's for a moment. To be honest, he'd kind of miss it too. As much pain it gave him, the wolf was still part of him. It had been for years. "I'll learn too." He murmered, then kissed him softly again. "I love you..."

message 19: by Celine☆ (new)

Josh didn't really have pjamas. He never needed them before. He hesitated, not really wanting to sleep like Skylar did because he got so cold so fast.

message 20: by Celine☆ (new)

If there was only one person who could get him to do anything he wanted without a hex, it was definately Skylar. Josh nodded and undressed obediantly, climbing into the bed with him quietly and, surprisingly, with much more grace than usual. "Keep me w-warm?"

message 21: by Celine☆ (new)

Josh smiled a little and closed his eyes, feeling oddly strange in the bed. He could feel the sheets and lay in it properly now he had only two legs. And he could feel the warmth coming off of him now as he almost instantly zonked. Maybe he could finally catch up on his sleep now.

((Oh I dunno... Whoever you want. :) You're playing the ghost, right?))

message 22: by Celine☆ (new)

((You gonna make me choose. >_< Lol, uh, how about Josh then? It'll probably be easier for you if you're playing the ghosts. :) ))

message 23: by Celine☆ (new)

Being a light as ever sleeper despite how tired he was, Josh slowly opened his eyes. At first, he forgot where he was, not used to waking up and seeing the world in color. He sat up and shook his head hard, straining his ears for more. It frustrating now his senses had been dulled down to normal. But if someone was in the house, that was too creepy to let go of. Getting out of bed and just slipping on his pants from the other day, he cept out of the bedroom quietly so he didn't wake Skylar up.

message 24: by Celine☆ (new)

Josh frowned in sleepiness and rubbed the back of his bare neck soundlessly. "Huh?" Came the stupid-sounding response. "Who... Wh-What are you d-doing in here?" The entire premise had been vacated upon Josh and Skylar's arrival, so anyone who was in here wasn't supposed to be. Although, he had to say he was glad it wasn't someone... Bigger. With a gun or something. "Puppy where?"

message 25: by Celine☆ (new)

He stopped. Puppy? Ohhh. "W..." Josh's face screwed up as he tried to concentrate on the sound. The stutter was always worse in the morning. "W... Wait-" But she was long gone when he opened his eyes. Crap, damn his tongue. Glancing back momentarily through the bedroom door, still only half open, Josh debated waking Skylar up. He decided against it in under half a heartbeat. It was his Finacée's first night as a human in, literally, centuries. Who could wake up a guy after all that torture just because there was some brat running around? Josh started down the hall after the girl, trying to ignore a tingling of unjustified apprehension around the back of his neck as he rounded the corner.

message 26: by Celine☆ (new)

His eyes roamed, but could only look so far. It was a dead end, and there was no one there. Josh stopped walking, barefeet coming to rest on the edge of a massive space rug (if one dared to call it that). He blinked and squinted. His eyesight had improved since losing the wolf, but... Was this what it was like to sleep-walk? No one could just have disappeared into thin air like that, unless he was asleep and this was all a dream.

message 27: by Celine☆ (new)

Thoroughly confused and kind of freaked out now, Josh turned and headed back to the room a little quicker than he had exited to begin with. He found his way back through the open bedroom door and closed it softly, turning back to watch Skylar sleep for a moment before crawling back in besde him. His feet were cold and he didn't own slippers. Socks were still in need of dicovering too. He frowned at the ceiling, chills still wrapped around his neck ominously.

message 28: by Celine☆ (last edited Jun 03, 2013 08:57PM) (new)

After a while, Josh really got bored and his mind was racing around to the most freaky and uncomfortable ideas out there. He rolled over to stare at Skylar, still asleep, and felt driven slightly insane by having him so deep asleep when something so creepy had just happened. Josh reached out and touched the side of Skylar's face, brushing back any of his sleep-disturbed hair. He was so warm... Would it be selfish to wake him up? Probably. But it was almost eleven in the morning... Christ, if his Fiancée didn't wake up now, Josh would have to do something dramatic. "Sk-kylar?" He asked quietly, gaze flickering between his closed eyes for signs of consciousness.

message 29: by Celine☆ (new)

Josh grinned and watched him quietly. "Hi baby. Sl...leep okay?" It was almost rhetorical, but he wanted to know anyway.

message 30: by Celine☆ (last edited Jun 03, 2013 09:11PM) (new)

Josh met his lips happily. "G-Good..." He murmered. "And you were right. I d-didn't get cold. You were wa...arm enough." He kissed him again, softly and quickly. "Sky?"

message 31: by Celine☆ (last edited Jun 03, 2013 09:21PM) (new)

Josh followed his gaze, but he was frowning. "Have uh, h-have you seen anyone around the h-house l-lately? Kids?"

message 32: by Celine☆ (new)

Josh sat up and stared after Skylar, frown yet to be dismissed. "I uh," How could he start this? "There was a k-kid in the hall this m-morning..." He called, climbing out of bed to follow. His frown deepened whe he saw the toothbrush he was using. Josh didn't own one of those either.

message 33: by Celine☆ (new)

Josh just nodded slightly. Of course he had. "Yeah, I know. She uh," He ran a hand through the back of his brown hair awkwardly. "She c-called me puppy."

message 34: by Celine☆ (last edited Jun 04, 2013 09:37AM) (new)

"If... If it was a dream," Josh began slowly. "I h-haven't woken up y-yet. I saw her like, t...ten minutes ago. She just disappeared." He reached out to play with Skylar's toothbrush, turning it over in his hands with interest. He decided not to mention the darkness around the girl's face... It must have been trick of the light or something. But the disappearing act? Was that a trick of the light as well?

message 35: by Celine☆ (new)

Josh looked over at him quietly. "Yeah, nevermind. Probably just sleepwalking or s-something." He murmered, kissing his cheek.

message 36: by Celine☆ (new)

Josh already had jeans on, so he simply slipped a hoodie on and zippered it up. "Br-reakfast?" Oddly enough, he wasn't as hungry this morning - probably because he spent less energy going through his transformations.

message 37: by Celine☆ (new)

Josh made a weird face and looked at him. "I m-miss our old table," He pretended to pout. "We'll h...a...ave to break this one in. That's a-a lot of w-work..." He put his hood up emo-like.

message 38: by Celine☆ (new)

Josh blinked, a little surprised by the sudden move, but kissed him back with equal passion as he slipped his arms around Skylars waist to hug him.

message 39: by Celine☆ (new)

Josh wriggled slightly so he didn't fall off underneath him. This table was different. It was a shiny, glossy hardwood and it was about as uncomfortable as a table could get. Josh grumbled through the kiss, but didn't say anything.

message 40: by Celine☆ (new)

((Woah, you're in Italy?! I figured it was just exam time or something. It's totally fine, get on when you have the chance. :) Thanks for letting me know.))

message 41: by Celine☆ (new)

Josh blinked at him, feeling bad. It's just that it was hard and he had never really slept a night as a human before... Resulting in a very sore everything in the morning. His face seemed to melt and cringe at the same time, loving the way Skylar was so thoughtful, and feeling terrible he had said anything. "I, uh," he adjusted slightly again so he was supported by an elbow. "Sorry." Was all he could think of to say, his brown eyes flickering between Skylar's for forgiveness in any form.

message 42: by Celine☆ (new)

Josh tucked his head into the crook of Skylar's neck, and then kissed his throat because it was so close. "Th-Thank you hun..." He murmered.

message 43: by Celine☆ (new)

It was an immediate melt. "No," Josh smirked and then began to drag Skylar back into the bedroom without another word.

message 44: by Celine☆ (new)

Josh curled up into Skylar and sighed deeply. He felt so safe now... So warm and at ease. He just felt loved, and that was the best part of it. It summed all feelings up into one word. He just hoped Skylar knew he loved him back. He mumbled into the pillow incoherently.

((Omg. Totally. :') I can't think of a better theme song...))

message 45: by Celine☆ (new)

He mumbled again, but then turned his face to look at him. "Luvoo." It sounded like, and Josh inched impossibly closer to him, becoming quiet as he listened to Skylar's heartbeat.

message 46: by Celine☆ (new)

Josh smirked, maybe a little sadly, as he felt the hand on his head. It was just like Skylar had done when Josh was a wolf, and it made his heart ache a little as if it somehow missed it's other form. He drifted in and out of sleep, watching as the sun moved across the sheets and eventually onto his finacée's skin warmly.

message 47: by Celine☆ (new)

Josh pried his eyes open, not even realizing he had fallen asleep after all. "Yeah?" He sat up a little, boosting himself by one elbow. "M-Me too..." He leaned over slightly to plant a kiss onto Skylar's forehead, then sat up further.

message 48: by Celine☆ (new)

"R-Read my mind," Josh grinned and swung his legs out of bed, pulling his own clothes on. "You got c-cash?" He asked, pulling a hoodie on over top of his tshirt.

((What will happen to them once they leave the house?))

message 49: by Celine☆ (new)

((I was thinking on this too... I agree, Robspierre should be super powerful, but I was thinking that maybe his influence could be extended to the house and the grounds? Anything outside, however, would be out of limits? Does that work?))

Josh stared at him. "Uh, y-yeah, I think so." He said, then smiled crookedly. "Glad you ha-ave a head for math. I can't b-budget to save my l-life..."

message 50: by Celine☆ (new)

Josh smiled again and nodded pleasently. "Yeah, I guess th-th... that would help." He said simply, watching him get ready cross-legged on the bed. He had ran his fingers through his wild brown hair, and that was about as far as he was willing to fight.

((Yeah, yeah... That would work. I could have Josh get his, say, hearing back, but he could also get sick near/at night without changing. That would work.))

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 45 46