This is not The Haters Club You're Looking For discussion

I hate that my nose keeps bleeding.

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Matthieu (last edited Apr 20, 2009 07:15PM) (new)

Matthieu Granted, having sinusitis/congestion in a hot/dry area (overheated dorm room) doesn't help the matter...

I hate that every time I sneeze or blow my nose, I rupture a capillary. I've already lost like 2 ounces of blood over the course of the day. This totally sucks.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Look at the bright side… you seen to have an introverted bleeding nose… mine only bleeds in public places =(

message 3: by Matthieu (new)

Matthieu Ha, I hate it when that happens! I remember I when I had a nosebleed on the school bus in first grade... I was absolutely mortified.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Guaahahah, I was once on my mighty corner in the B&N where you going to get your copy of the penetrator… when you around imagine me running to the bathroom from the 4th floor with my head up, shirt covered in blood, wishing that I was wearing a shirt that could say that im not a cokehead… just a bleeding idiot =(

message 5: by Dave (new)

Dave Russell May I suggest switching to crack cocaine?

message 6: by Matthieu (new)

Matthieu Love ya, Dave.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Dave wrote: "May I suggest switching to crack cocaine?"

I rather have a bloody nose than no teeth… and I’m pretty sure that my afro brother feels the same way =)

message 8: by Kasia (new)

Kasia Meth?

message 9: by Donitello (new)

Donitello These actually work:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88RUnc...

Although consumer reaction tends to be uniform:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FaT1K...

message 10: by Kasia (new)

Kasia Ewww.... that's just gross Doni and you've made me watch it.

message 11: by Donitello (new)

Donitello If you're the only one who did, I'm glad. You've had it coming for a long time now.

I'm still planning something horrible for Alfonso.

message 12: by Kasia (new)

Kasia You're just as bad as we are...

message 13: by Tom (new)

Tom Foolery (tomfoolery) Just keep a styptic pencil handy and stick it up your nose as needed.

message 14: by Amanda (last edited Apr 30, 2009 09:00PM) (new)

Amanda (randymandy) Or put a tampon under your upper lip, and press on it.
(I learned that in Girl Scouts. Therefore it MUST work...)

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Amanda wrote: "Or put a tampon under your upper lip, and press on it.
(I learned that in Girl Scouts. Therefore it MUST work...)"

GUAHAHHAHAHA, can you imagine you walk into a room and you see a dude with a bloody tampon under his nose… OMG…. It think I’ll hit the floor laughing!!!

Servius  Heiner kinda like asking a guy to squat to pee... just not going to happen.

message 17: by Kasia (new)

Kasia no asking never works, you just have to threaten the guy, then you'll have your way

message 18: by Lori (new)

Lori (tnbbc) This is simple.
Just quit picking it, and blaming it on the dry weather.

Tee hee!