This is not The Haters Club You're Looking For discussion

I hate how:

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

--last night I made some strange correspondences in a less than sober state.
--happy I am that it's Friday (it's such a teacher-cliche).
--much I've eaten this week.
--I don't know if A--- is still reading everything I write on goodreads. It is creepy not knowing.
--depressing work is.

message 2: by Malbadeen (new)

Malbadeen I hope A--- is still reading this so I can say
aksgjkladsjfkldsajgkldsajfkldsjfkldsajklfjadsklfjdklsajfkldsajfkldsajfkladsjfkldsajklfjdsaklfjdkalsfjkldsajfkldsafjkldsajfkldsajfkldsajfkldsjfkldsjfkldsajfkljdasklfjkadlsjfkldsajfkldsajfkladsjfkldsajfklsadjfkldsajfioaerhgndspeijwLKSDVOHIGKDNSXCIHOUGRDHIO;UEFKNWSGIUJKXNFWEgio;bfjklcxlfighorkl cv; jegnraakleghirdlnzkFSJzhbkvjnmdsa'pbfhlknvCSmxz,. vdgklxsae;hflknamscx l

to him!

SO THERE!!!!

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

It's eerie how easily I could translate that.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

And I hate how quiet you guys are...making me realize how I'm spending my Friday night. I'm going out, later, I swear!

message 5: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments I hate that too. I'm not even going out.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

I hate that I'm reading this while I'm out having a beer with you Montambo, the synchronicity is freaky!!!

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Trippy.

message 8: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (randymandy) Hmmm...

message 9: by Kasia (new)

Kasia Montambo wrote: "--happy I am that it's Friday (it's such a teacher-cliche)...."

Not only teachers look forward to Fridays, not only teachers...

message 10: by Rusty (new)

Rusty (rustyshackleford) | 2198 comments You don't understand, Kasia - weekends are sacred to teachers. Like the Torah is to Jewish people.

Servius  Heiner just because it is the weekend doesn't mean everyone must go do something... lamers.

message 12: by Lori (new)

Lori (tnbbc) I dont look forward to Fridays.
I cringe when they are coming.
I try to run backwards...back into yesterday...

Friday is the start of my work week!

message 13: by Kasia (new)

Kasia Fucking hell! Fun weekend my ass.

...I wish it was a fucking iPod, Marie. I wish it was an iPod. I am: 2 credit cards short (already blocked so it should be fine, fingers crossed), 1 library card, old school ID, my brother's new school ID, his city card, my driving license, state ID with social security shit on it, some negligible amount of money...

Lovely! Just lovely.

Yes, I am that retard that hauls around everywhere all this crap. To the fucking club. To.A.Club!!! Where's my brain?

Needless to say, what was supposed to be a fun night out (I don't have to go do something every weekend Serv, but sometimes I feel like it) turned out to be my little private nightmare. The crisis has been handled, all the necessary call have been made, hell, I even filled in all the paperwork at the precinct but the bad taste in my mouth remains. Yeah, I'm officially one wallet short - lost, maybe... but probably stolen. Crap.

Servius  Heiner Lets this be a lesson to you, Kasia; if you go out and pretend to have a life away from GR bad Karma will follow.

Stay at home on goodreads... change jobs to one of those scam work from home and make millions never every month.

message 15: by Kasia (new)

Kasia Then start experiencing paranoia, have a heart attack, let my debts run over a million and get arrested. Yeah, scam business is not for me.

But I vented some more, did some insane cardio (and almost puked my guts out) and now I'm fine.

PS. lesson learned