Kane and Abel (Kane and Abel, #1) Kane and Abel discussion

slip of the tongue

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Halfino (last edited Aug 25, 2016 11:32AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Halfino Berry notice that it is written: 'Jeffery' instead of jeffrey. hohoho.

eastwood what a howler !

புழுதி. My copy has the proper spelling.But then it's very old.

புழுதி. Why the hell does it matter anyway?
It's one of the best books ever.Read it,feel it and move on.

message 5: by eastwood (do you feel lucky punk,well do ya) (last edited Nov 22, 2011 04:04AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

eastwood  (do you feel lucky punk,well do ya) Indianaronaldo wrote: "Why the hell does it matter anyway?
It's one of the best books ever.Read it,feel it and move on."

couldn't agree more fabulous book, but the prodigal daughter what a let down.

Harsh Rakesh eastwood (do you feel lucky punk, well do ya ) wrote: "Indianaronaldo wrote: "Why the hell does it matter anyway?

couldn't agree more fabulous book, but the prodigal daughter what a let down."

I read a bit about it on wiki and I knew it will be a let down so I chose not to choose it :)

eastwood  (do you feel lucky punk,well do ya) Harsh wrote: "eastwood (do you feel lucky punk, well do ya ) wrote: "Indianaronaldo wrote: "Why the hell does it matter anyway?

couldn't agree more ..."

Prodigal daughter started off quite brightly but disappeared when it went into american politics,that's when it lost me.

Harsh Rakesh eastwood (do you feel lucky punk, well do ya ) wrote: "Harsh wrote: "eastwood (do you feel lucky punk, well do ya ) wrote: "Indianaronaldo wrote: "Why the hell does it matter anyway?

couldn..."

I can understand and I don't like when some imaginary person becomes president of USA and still we cannot see what they spoke on their inauguration speech.

eastwood  (do you feel lucky punk,well do ya) It continued in the same vein as kane and abel,but then descended into this political drivel,if I had wanted to read about politics I would have read his life story,good story that turned to dross,shame really has put me off reading anything else by him.

Harsh Rakesh eastwood (do you feel lucky punk, well do ya ) wrote: "It continued in the same vein as kane and abel,but then descended into this political drivel,if I had wanted to read about politics I would have read his life story,good story that turned to dross,..."

have you read his Only Time Will Tell?? I am sure you will like it.

eastwood  (do you feel lucky punk,well do ya) Prepared to give him another go have just readInsomnia probably the worst book I have ever read so need to read something decent after that rubbish.

Harsh Rakesh eastwood (do you feel lucky punk, well do ya ) wrote: "Prepared to give him another go have just readInsomnia probably the worst book I have ever read so need to read something decent after that rubbish."

Then in that case try Angels and Demons by Dan Brown or Rage of Angels by Sidney Sheldon

eastwood  (do you feel lucky punk,well do ya) I have read all dan browns books, so the first one's a no goer but will have a look at the other one,cheers harsh.