Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Harry Potter, #7) Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows discussion

What if Harry turned out to be a evil wizard?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 233 (233 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

Krauser108 I think he would be the second most powerful wizard on earth. Unless he killed voldermort then he'd be the the best there ever was.

message 2: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy Harry would never be an evil wizard, because that's simply not in his character. Dumbledore made it clear from the beginning that his choices and his ability to love set him apart from others and therefore could never truly be "evil." How could he ever want to be like Voldemort, when Voldemort murdered his parents?

Jelisa If Harry was evil, he'd kill everyone in his path. He'd murder his future wife, Ginny, and Ron, Hermione,but its really not in his attitude

Sarah It would have been a nice twist for Harry to go completely psycho and just kind of.... Break. If it actually happened that way, I think I would have been mad at the cliffhanger-ness of it all. LOL!

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist Harry is too good to be evil. It's impossible. Don't even suggest such blasphemous thoughts.

And it's "an evil wizard," not "a evil wizard."

A Kid Named Megan☮ Sarah wrote: "It would have been a nice twist for Harry to go completely psycho and just kind of.... Break. If it actually happened that way, I think I would have been mad at the cliffhanger-ness of it all. LOL!"

yea lol.tht would be kinda cool(:

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

I must agree. It would add an exciting twist, but using logic it would never happen. Harry potter doesn't have it in him.

Sarah Unless... Voldemort found a way to do it?

Honestly I don't see how Harry could be evil, but I'm always glad to find a new HP-related discussion. :)

message 10: by Adeel (last edited Mar 31, 2011 11:07PM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Jacquel THe story would have been better if Harry turned evil.

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist Erm...no, it wouldn't. It would have been absolutely terrible. When I read a humongous, seven book long, over two thousand paged book series, I want the good guy to win and stay good, not suddenly become evil and kill everyone.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Everley the Beautiful Chaotic One wrote: "Erm...no, it wouldn't. It would have been absolutely terrible. When I read a humongous, seven book long, over two thousand paged book series, I want the good guy to win and stay good, not suddenly ..."

Amen. You said enough.

Alexander Cordova Another fanfic recommendation, in this one Harry is reborn as Voldemort, just a short story but the way the author develops it is great.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4726291/1...

You should also check out the Methods of Rationality posted above! (I really need to stop reading fanfics xD)

Hylian Princess It's hard to imagine Harry as an evil wizard, but the idea just makes you laugh!

message 16: by Liz (new) - rated it 4 stars

Liz Lol! That would certainly be one way of disapointing all the millions of Harry Potter fans! I know people who would probably kill themselves if Harry turned evil!

message 17: by Kat (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kat Harry? Evil? He may be slightly annoying in a few of the books, and slightly self-conceited but definitely not evil. And if he was- guess what? Everyone would be forced to wear ugly glasses and have greasy hair :)

Sierra Bookworm☺️♪ Harry, an evil wizard? No, he's too awesome for that ;D.

message 19: by - (new) - added it

- I think that would be kinda cool... lol. The series will continue taht way :D

Nichole Wolfe HP would have sucked as an evil wizard. Hermione tho...oooo she'd make one badass evil witch ;)

message 21: by - (new) - added it

- True true, i wish draco was truly evil tho D:

message 22: by - (new) - added it

- WOulda made a great plot twist, tho i woulda been like WTF is this for real?

Hylian Princess K.A.T (Kismeted Analeptic Tafia) wrote: "Harry? Evil? He may be slightly annoying in a few of the books, and slightly self-conceited but definitely not evil. And if he was- guess what? Everyone would be forced to wear ugly glasses and hav..."

BAHAHAHA!

message 24: by Hylian Princess (last edited Apr 03, 2011 09:47PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Hylian Princess Pal wrote: "I kinda wanted Harry to die. But I didn't mind it when he came back and saved everyone.
Harry being EVIL though? Umm... I'm not sure I would've liked that."

I remember when I was in elementary school, I had a friend who was in love with Harry. I use to tease her and say that Harry was going to die in the final volume. Actually, even though I was only teasing her, I knew that I would not have been surprised if Harry had died! (I guess JK Rowelings little twist at the end was way too predictable!) I even concluded that in the case Harry died, Neville could have defeated Voldemort. He was connected to the prophesy after all. Which reminds me, I was so disappointed that Neville has so little involvement in to the end! They made such a big deal about him in the 5th and 6th books because he could have been the "Harry Potter" but wasn't picked by Voldemort. Then they just let him drop in the 7th book! Put him right back in the rut he started in.

Hylian Princess lol!

Meh, Nevelle only killed the snake. He was in the book for about two chapters! I feel that he needed more! And more credit for what he did do.

message 26: by Becky (new)

Becky it's just not in Harry's nature

Megamarie lol. In the end Harry is still a good wizard. :) Unless JK Rowling would add sequel to the series. Haha!

Caitlin Pierson One cannot say that Neville "only killed the snake." Nagini was a horcrux! Neville played a huge role and even though he was not in the entire book, he did play a huge part in the end.

Caitlin Pierson Harry could not possibly have been evil. "It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." Dumbledore told Harry that he was so much different than Voldemort because he could love and because of the choices he made. I don't even believe Harry could have made an evil decision at all.

message 30: by Becky (new)

Becky I agree with your last sentence. It just wasn't what Harry would do!

message 31: by Maxx (new) - rated it 5 stars

Maxx Spiess this is crazy! why in the f***ing world would harry ptter be evil? that will never happen and it didnt. anyways, he doesnt want to be like voldermort. so yeah.

message 32: by Becky (new)

Becky you sure like to express your opinion!

Sarah Becky wrote: "you sure like to express your opinion!"

Hahaha yessss..... ;)

message 34: by Becky (new)

Becky Hey Sarah!!

Maggi sup ppl, im new

message 36: by Becky (new)

Becky Hey Maggi!

Maggi hey becky! :)

message 38: by Becky (new)

Becky hi :)

Maggi so...... give me the scoop on whos who and wats wat in this group

Sarah HELLO PEOPLE!!!!!!! *waves hand at computer screen*

*awkwardly lowers hand*

Sierra Bookworm☺️♪ Sarah wrote: "HELLO PEOPLE!!!!!!! *waves hand at computer screen*

*awkwardly lowers hand*"

lol thats sounds like something id do.

Sierra Bookworm☺️♪ Maggi wrote: "so...... give me the scoop on whos who and wats wat in this group"

to start, I'm Proud Bookworm. pleased to meet you. let me introduce you to the rest of the forum, meet Becky, Sarah, Fadhilah, et cetera, et cetera =D.

message 43: by Becky (new)

Becky Sarah wrote: "HELLO PEOPLE!!!!!!! *waves hand at computer screen*

*awkwardly lowers hand*"

haha thats funny

Megamarie totally funny....

message 45: by Becky (new)

Becky what?

message 46: by Becky (new)

Becky He just wouldn't turn evil

message 47: by Benton (last edited Apr 09, 2011 07:19PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Benton Jacquel Chrissy Pattinson wrote: "THe story would have been better if Harry turned evil."

he'd break someones nose with the avadacadavra curse just like mad eyed moody said.

message 48: by Becky (new)

Becky i suppose thats a close to evil as he is going to get

message 49: by Becky (new)

Becky yep

message 50: by Becky (new)

Becky *silence*

« previous 1 3 4 5