Beneath This Man (This Man, #2) Beneath This Man discussion

More books like this one! Pleaseeeeee....

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by *~*~~*~reading~**~till~**~forever*~~*~* (last edited Mar 18, 2013 08:13AM) (new) - rated it 2 stars

*~*~~*~reading~**~till~**~forever*~~*~* Okay, so I started reading the series cause it seemed to fit all the right criteria: hot, super rich guy and a sweet, strong girl. I've also read

Fifty Shades of Grey (Fifty Shades, #1) by E.L. James Fifty Shades Darker (Fifty Shades, #2) by E.L. James Fifty Shades Freed (Fifty Shades, #3) by E.L. James

Bared to You (Crossfire, #1) by Sylvia Day Reflected in You (Crossfire, #2) by Sylvia Day

Forever Black by Sandi Lynn

Knight & Play (Knight, #1) by Kitty French

Naked (The Blackstone Affair, #1) by Raine Miller All In (The Blackstone Affair, #2) by Raine Miller

In Flight (Up In The Air, #1) by R.K. Lilley Mile High (Up In The Air, #2) by R.K. Lilley

Any more books of this kind?
You know, the wounded, dashing and super rich guy that falls for the girl?

Cyndi Hackett The Redhead seriesThe Unidentified Redhead and Scornfully yours Scornfully Yours ad Table for ThreeA Table for Three

message 5: by *~*~~*~reading~**~till~**~forever*~~*~* (last edited Mar 18, 2013 09:30AM) (new) - rated it 2 stars

*~*~~*~reading~**~till~**~forever*~~*~* thanks :)

~IreneOust~ You are welcome :)

Trust A New Beginning (Trust #1) by Cristiane Serruya is a good one as well. It's going to be a trilogy. Book 2 Trust Betrayed (Trust, #2) by Cristiane Serruya is coming out in a month of so with book 3 to follow, I am guessing, some time in the summer or early fall.

*~*~~*~reading~**~till~**~forever*~~*~* wow, lot's of books! many thanks again!

Mandy Lee Nice suggestions. I've just joined the site and I'm looking for this kind of book to read.

message 9: by Ava (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ava If you haven't read the series by C.C. Gibbs, you should give that a try.

message 10: by Rachel (new) - added it

Rachel Ramsden i read and enjoyed the serious and cc gibbs has another serious out similar to this man and i enjoyed that to