Janet Tronstad - Dry Creek & Other Stories discussion

Check in here for Easter Hunt contest

Comments Showing 1-25 of 25 (25 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by JanetTronstad (new)

JanetTronstad Author Tronstad | 1207 comments Mod
The contest will be running on the LIH group. More details will come. I'm just setting up my place for those doing the hunt to leave a message.

message 2: by Nina (new)

Nina | 126 comments Janet, what is the LIH group??

message 3: by JanetTronstad (new)

The Love Inspired Historical group here on Goodreads, Nina. Sorry for using an abbreviation. The contest will start March 21 so I'll have more details then.

message 4: by Nina (new)

Nina | 126 comments ok, thank you so much,

message 5: by Valri (new)

Valri Western | 434 comments I'm checking in, Janet! :)

message 6: by Paula-O (new)

Paula-O (kyflo130) | 252 comments can't wait to see what she comes up for this one, Janet is pretty good at games for us. Easter just around the corner...

message 7: by JanetTronstad (last edited Mar 16, 2013 04:37PM) (new)

Deborah is the one coming up with the Easter Hunt. it will start in the Love Inspired Historical group here. Readers will go to different websites (or in the case of my portion here). I think it will be great fun. Lots of prizes, too!

message 8: by Valri (new)

Valri Western | 434 comments You and Deborah always have great ideas, Janet!

message 9: by Connie (new)

Connie | 21 comments Oooh..can I play too? This sounds great! :)

message 10: by JanetTronstad (new)

Everyone can play -- only waiting for the contest to be up and running. A few more days and it will be going.

Laura AKA Loves 2 Read Romance | 76 comments This sounds like so much fun!! I can't wait

message 12: by Melissa (new)

Melissa (mblisa) | 136 comments Sounds like fun! =)
Thanks!

message 13: by JanetTronstad (new)

Things are heating up for the Easter contest. here's a link from the LIH group on it --

http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/1...

message 14: by Paula-O (new)

Paula-O (kyflo130) | 252 comments Tomorrow-Tomorrow see everyone for the egg hunt tomorrow..

message 15: by JanetTronstad (new)

Oh, and Deb and I are on Friday!!

message 16: by Valri (new)

Valri Western | 434 comments Woo Hoo!

message 17: by Deborah (new)

Deborah Hale | 5 comments Today's hunt is up! http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/1...

You'll have to scroll down a ways, but it's quite a long post and has our pictures, so it's pretty easy to spot. My hunt will be on my Facebook Page and Janet's will be here on the Dry Creek Discussion Group. I'll be giving away an advance copy of my June book, The Earl's Honorable Intentions and a pendant from Promise of a Pearl http://promiseofapearl.com/?page_id=1110.

Have fun everyone!

Janet Marie Dowell | 77 comments Hi Janet! I am really enjoying the easter egg hunt!

message 19: by Melody (new)

Melody | 304 comments Haha fun! Glad it was yours today Janet! :)

message 20: by Deborah (new)

Deborah Hale | 5 comments Yeah, it was super-easy for people who already belong to the group! ;)

Laura AKA Loves 2 Read Romance | 76 comments I already sent my entry in for today's hunt!

message 22: by Deborah (new)

Deborah Hale | 5 comments Hey Janet, I haven't been here in awhile. Can you tell me more about that GORGEOUS cover? When is the book coming out? Give me a little teaser what it's about?

message 23: by Valri (new)

Valri Western | 434 comments I hope you got my entry, Janet! I always enjoy anything you do! Can't wait for your next book!

message 24: by Nancy (new)

Nancy | 1 comments I can't seem to send a message to you, it won't let me. So, I can't submit the answers for the Easter Egg hunt.

message 25: by Susan F (new)

Susan F | 71 comments I'm joining in now. Happy Easter!