Goodreads Nepal (सुपठन् नेपाल) discussion

General > Spring is back!

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by BBK (last edited Mar 11, 2013 03:42AM) (new)

BBK (bbkbhl) | 59 comments Mod
Namaste,

I would like to request you all to revive the discussions here in Goodreads Nepal.
Well, let's start it by introduction and the book currently reading.

Cheers!
Bibek

message 2: by BBK (last edited Mar 11, 2013 04:01AM) (new)

About me:

I am Bibek Bhusal, now living in Kathmandu, interested in pop-science especially and now reading
The Power of Habit Why We Do What We Do in Life and Business.
Edit: Inserted book link, thanks to Sushmita :)

message 3: by Sushmita (new)

Sushmita (heyreadme) | 5 comments I am Sushmita Bista from Kathmandu,I usually love reading realistic fiction and young adult novels.Currently I am reading An Abundance of Katherines :)

message 4: by Sashank (new)

Sashank Dewan | 2 comments I am Sashank Dewan from Lalitpur, I don't have a particular genre to specify but I'm currently reading Steppenwolf and Man and His Symbols

message 5: by Sushmita (new)

Sushmita (heyreadme) | 5 comments भुसाल wrote: "About me:

I am Bibek Bhusal, now living in Kathmandu, interested in pop-science especially and now reading
Edit: Inserted book link, ..."

you're welcome :D

message 6: by BBK (new)

Amit wrote: "भुसाल wrote: "About me:

Edit: Insert...">

Sure, I will.
Thanks

message 7: by Saurav (new)

Saurav (sauravgautam) | 1 comments I'm saurav gautam , currently from kathmandu . I'm reading Kafka on the shore by Haruki Murakami :)

message 8: by Bijay (last edited Mar 16, 2013 04:40AM) (new)

Bijay Rai (bijayrai) | 4 comments Hi all. I'm Bijay Rai from Dharan. I'm currently reading The Good Lawyer , How I Wrote My First Book: The Story Behind the Story , and Khelauna . Actually, I was reading the first two books. I got the third one on 14 March, and couldn't help reading it. I prefer mystery-thrillers and non-fictions.

message 9: by Junil (new)

Junil (wolfbane) | 5 comments Hi I am Junil Maharjan, currently reading graphic fiction. just finished reading "Saga" volume 1 and currently reading "The Unwritten".

message 10: by BBK (new)

भुसाल wrote: "Amit wrote: "भुसाल wrote: "About me:

The Power of Habit Why We Do What We Do in Life and Business...."

I have completed "The Power of Habit Why We Do What We Do in Life and Business" and I was compelled to give 5 stars. The basic thing I have learned is Habit Cycle, understanding this explains almost of the book and how we behave. It would be a goodread for sure.