What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

The Cure
This topic is about The Cure
SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. Futuristic setting, born with opposite sex twins, perfect world, no violence allowed, death is referred as recycle [s]

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Ubaldo Chavez | 2 comments They can choose to "recycle" at any time, pretty much suicide. Recycling is supposed to be the most amazing experience before they are gone and they always talk about it. I think is in first person POV. I think they are not allowed to feel hate, I need to reread this book! Help please :)

Cheryl has hopes her life will calm down soonish (cherylllr) Any idea how old this is?
Was it for adults, or teens?
Was it probably segregated as science fiction, or more marketed to the general audience as fiction/literature?

message 3: by Riley (new)

Riley | 1 comments The book is called "The Cure" by Sonia Levitin

Ubaldo Chavez | 2 comments Riley wrote: "The book is called "The Cure" by Sonia Levitin"

The Cure! I love you! This was killing me, thank you.

message 5: by Ann aka Iftcan (new)

Ann aka Iftcan (iftcan) | 6967 comments Mod
Congrats Ubaldo on finding it. I'll move this down to "solved" and shelve the book too.

message 6: by Ann aka Iftcan (new)

Ann aka Iftcan (iftcan) | 6967 comments Mod
Wow--I went in to shelve it, and someone else had already shelved it. :o) Congrats again Ubaldo

Kate Farrell | 4070 comments Mod
When you shelve it, check to be sure the new thread is added to the "Why this book?" box. That way people can reference the different searches for a particular book.

Thanks,

message 8: by Rainbowheart (new)

Rainbowheart | 19035 comments The Cure for the trackable link.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

The Cure (other topics)