Deity (Covenant, #3) Deity discussion

AIDEN please agapi mou......what did u think of this book

Comments Showing 1-44 of 44 (44 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

fabby 3Rd book still loving it? Or ready to give up?

message 2: by lara (last edited Dec 29, 2012 06:27AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

lara what kind of a question is that
i love it it was amazing have you read elixir its aidens point of view in deity
but i would continiue reading it its fabulous

Esme I absolutely still love the books, I've also read Elixir too, it was AMAZING!!! I'm sooooooooooooo looking forward to the next book :D

fabby i haven't it was in my ereader and it crashed but i will soon this book was full of surprises and i was so happy for aiden

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

I adore JLA but for some reason I wasn't really taken with this one as I am with some of her other work. I loved the 1st book and liked well enough the 2nd one, but I can't stand the characters anymore. Aiden totally put me off with his mixed signals from book 2 and I can't even think him sweet (as every normal person would think he was in this book). Alex was just plain whiny. And I was most definitely team Seth. It just pains me to see what's become of him.
And did anyone else find it predictable? What with the blurb and all the prophecies I wasn't at all surprised with how it turned out.
I will continue reading of course. Am hoping it'll get better. And I gotta admit I am loving the whole evil Alex deal.

Oh and Hades' british accent ? Seriously ?! Why in the hell would he have a british accent ?!
And be that hot for that matter ? I really doubt that the god of the freakin' Underworld was hot.

fabby maybe he needs to be hot after all he is god and an accent should be what he decides to be im sure he has many as he has lived an eternity as for Seth im hopping he will be redeemed in the end i don't think Alex will kill him the gods era always saying the prophecies change so maybe Aidan and Seth will fight and have Alex will have to choose and when Seth notice she cannot he will repent this what i want but then again it can be wishful thinking

lara Fabiola wrote: "maybe he needs to be hot after all he is god and an accent should be what he decides to be im sure he has many as he has lived an eternity as for Seth im hopping he will be redeemed in the end ..."

i would love to see a fight to the death by aiden and seth and i hope alex will choose aiden but i still have feelings for seth even though he is evil,it torture

fabby I know... me too seth takes the bad boy to a new level but I still want him alive in the end ..

Jennifer Fabiola wrote: "I know... me too seth takes the bad boy to a new level but I still want him alive in the end .."

Yes I really hope Seth lives. I've loved him since the beginning and I still see good in him. He just has to realize the evil of Lucian and then I think he will redeem himself.

message 10: by lara (new) - rated it 5 stars

lara Jennifer wrote: "Fabiola wrote: "I know... me too seth takes the bad boy to a new level but I still want him alive in the end .."

Yes I really hope Seth lives. I've loved him since the beginning and I still see..."

if he realises that lucien is using him then i know that he will turn good ,i just have the feeling you know

fabby let's hope so

Daisy97 Zajicek I knew from the start that Seth was a bad guy, and he is! I will be forever team Aiden only because there is no other guy for me to pick.

Daisy97 Zajicek I knew from the start that Seth was a bad guy, and he is! I will be forever team Aiden only because there is no other guy for me to pick.

fabby i want aiden 4 alex too but seth never had anyone else and knows alex will never really be his so he went with the wrong team we hope he can redeem himself

Jakleen Sierra I love Aiden, especially after reading Elixir.
And I like Seth, I still do. I know there's a reason for his actions...and man JLA really did a number on me with making me love Seth right before everything but Seth for Alex? HELL NO!

fabby i guess that was the point to love Aiden and Seth and just have a hard time choosing

Jenny this is my favourite book so far in the Covenant series. i still haven't read Elixir, but i REALLY do since it's in Aiden's POV!!! yeah, I'm Team Aiden.

message 18: by Meghan (last edited Jan 18, 2013 01:17PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Meghan Isn't Alex on the cover? It got me confused, and I'm like halfway-ish through the book. Just a question! I am loving the book so far, and hopes it isn"t a horrible cliffhanger, like Opal!!

message 19: by E (new) - rated it 5 stars

E O'Hanlon i loved the 3rd book, scene as there was more aiden and alex in this one lol :) i hope she chooses aiden, they are great togerther. but i would love to see aiden and seth fight that would be awesome :)

message 20: by E (new) - rated it 5 stars

E O'Hanlon team aiden all the way

message 21: by B L Jones (new)

B L Jones I was always Team Aiden for Alex, but ultimately i liked Seth more, just because i always love a boy with snark. But in Deity he went a bit mental, and all i could think was 'alright seth i think it's time for your evil twin to go back in his special cuboard and for you to come back to your funny, arrogant yet endearing self thank you'. xxx

message 22: by fabby (last edited Apr 02, 2013 05:00PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

fabby you need to read elixir ,but i really think seth is beyond redemming he sounded so sweet when he was just trying to be close to alex but now im thinking he was making her like him, so that when he showed his true colors she would follow him

message 23: by B L Jones (new)

B L Jones fabby wrote: "you need to read elixir ,but i really think seth is beyond redemming he sounded so sweet when he was just trying to be close to alex but now im thinking he was making her like him, so that when he ..."

I don't know i always thought of Seth as quite a complicated character, we still now next to nothing about him which is weird x

fabby if he becomes a hero in the end i just hope they dont kill aiden

message 25: by B L Jones (new)

B L Jones They will NOT kill Aiden, that would be stupid. It's obvious Alex loves Aiden, i don't think it's a love triangle anymore. I just want Seth to not be predictable, him being evil is too obvious for my liking x

fabby who do you think is his mom,im sure its someone important because he never wanted to tell

message 27: by E (new) - rated it 5 stars

E O'Hanlon Who do you think sired him? Apollo mentioned it to aiden, which god to you think it is ?

Andrealarsen Mental Seth is too much for me i miss the old playful seth. I love Aiden, so hot. I just want them to pass a law where they can inter marry and where Seth gets a clue.

Fellynny oh my god i LOVE this book sooo much!!!! It made me cry when she saw Caleb in the under world. I did not want to put this book down at ALL. I went to sleep at three in the morning to try and finishing it and as soon as i woke up i started reading it!! I didnt leave my bed until it was finished. This book was just AMAZING!!!!!

fabby it was full of so much things happening one after another,but then again most of this series is

Shirley LOVE IT COULD NOT STOP READING <3 CANT BELIEVE I HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL DECEMBER FOR BOOK 5 (SENTINEL)

fabby have you read apollyon Apollyon (Covenant, #4) by Jennifer L. Armentrout

message 33: by Julia Griffis - The Romance Bibliophile (last edited Apr 27, 2013 06:45PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Julia Griffis - The Romance Bibliophile "Deity" was such a roller coaster of emotions, however, this may be my favorite book in the Covenant Series thus far! I loved Aiden and Alex, and I was so ecstatic that they were finally able to get together and have a true relationship. I love their romance and affections towards one another, and Aiden is so patient, kind, funny, and devoted and loyal to Alex. He is my absolute favorite! Deacon was so funny, and I thoroughly enjoyed his character. I was also surprised how I warmed up to Marcus, and I'm glad that he was finally able to show caring and emotion towards his niece, Alex. Overall, this novel was phenomenal, and I am so ecstatic to read, "Apollyon!"

Fellynny Apollyon is even better u will LOVE it i just cant wait for Sentinel to come out!!

Julia Griffis - The Romance Bibliophile I know, it really stinks that we have to wait until November 2, 2013! Oh well, I know it will be worth the wait!

Fellynny I know if it is anything like the other books it is DEFINITELY worth the wait... you should read Elixir before Apollyon tho... It mentions stuff in the next book what happens on Apollyon takes place after everything that happened in Elixir. So u should read that before.

Julia Griffis - The Romance Bibliophile Actually, I just finished reading Elixir yesterday. I loved it, although I wish Alex had been her normal self. I'm definitely glad that I read it, though, because it definitely mentioned everything in a lot more detail.

Fellynny It did. i just fell in love with Aiden even more after reading it, he loves her so deeply Team Aiden all the way lol

message 39: by Inda (new) - rated it 5 stars

Inda Just remember Legend who recommended the series! Hahahaha

Andrealarsen I love this series. One of my Favs. I don't want to finish appol yet. I started but its so gut renching at times.

Fellynny I cannot believe we have to wait until December... Actually its really close from Appolyon to Sentinel but it still doesnt make the wait any less excruciating. I love the series its one of the best!

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

The entire series so far is freaking AWESOME!!! Can't believe I have to wait until November to see how it ends. :-(

message 43: by Aza (new) - rated it 5 stars

Aza Vote for Alexandria (Alex) Andros from the Covenant series by @Jennifer L Armentrout for YA Feisty Female of 2013

http://www.easypolls.net/poll.html?p=...

message 44: by Blue (last edited Oct 29, 2014 04:27PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Blue Okay, am I the only one who wonders why Alex just let Aiden go on calling her Agapi Mou? And not even not even really wondering or caring what it meant? I mean like come on she only asked like once and then she just dropped it.