Start by marking “Deity (Covenant, #3)” as Want to Read:
Deity (Covenant, #3)

Deity

(Covenant #3)

4.38  ·  Rating details ·  51,344 ratings  ·  3,430 reviews
History is on repeat, and things didn't go so well the last time.

Alexandria isn't sure she's going to make it to her eighteenth birthday--to her Awakening. A long-forgotten, fanatical order is out to kill her, and if the Council ever discovers what she did in the Catskills, she's a goner... and so is Aiden.

If that's not freaky enough, whenever Alex and Seth spend time "tra
Published November 6th 2012 by Spencer Hill Press (first published October 31st 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Deity, please sign up.
Daniela I strongly recommend it since in Elixir are explained many things and why some decisions were made. Also because Aiden's POV is an opportunity you can…moreI strongly recommend it since in Elixir are explained many things and why some decisions were made. Also because Aiden's POV is an opportunity you can't miss!(less)
Jenna Hands down Aiden. I’ve always thought Seth was creepy and annoying

·  51,344 ratings  ·  3,430 reviews

Start your review of Deity (Covenant, #3)
Nymeria
Mar 04, 2012 rated it it was amazing
04/11/2012
Just read the book... OMG!! I was going crazy reading it and the end... The end!! OMG!

Sometimes I was like this

Other times I would have like to punch "someone" (view spoiler)

After the last page I was like

And now, please
--/03/2012
I'm going crazy trying to figure out what will happen! ç_ç
*Team Seth*

Jennifer L. Armentrout Italian Fanpage - Obsidian, Wait for You.["br
MeMe Belikova First lady Ivashkov
50 gazillion million trillion stars! This book was AMAZING. I have never read a book that has kept me excited as this Photobucket

Yes, this cat sums up ALL of my emotions while reading this book!

This will be a quick an short review since this is an ARC. I will try not to give too much spoilers I PROMISE! I don't want any death threats in my email lol.

The story start where we left off in book 2 Alex is taken back to the covenant as you all know and well, after everything that has happened Alex, is basical
jessica
Dec 15, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
i take back EVERYTHING i wrote in my review of ‘pure’ because holy smokes. this is the best book in the series so far. wow. this is everything i was dying for the story to be.

i finally feel like the story has a purpose. there are high stakes and compelling conflicts that now make the characters choices matter. i also love where the romance is and where its going - its what ive wanted from the beginning and im praying that it wont change. and the gods finally make an appearance! hallelujah! i lo
Isabella
Jan 20, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2012
*After reading it*
Ok, I swear if someone try to Team Seth me after reading this book I'M GOING TO KILL THEM.

[image error]

ALL MY FEELS! Seriously, there were many things that I expected, but SO many OTHER things that made me scream like crazy (LIKE THAT ENDING, GOOD LORD). That said, I NEED THE NEXT BOOK LIKE NOW. AND I WILL START ELIXIR RIGHT AWAY. I NEED IT. I WANT IT. LET ME HUG YOU AIDEN, AND ALEX, MY BABY, I LOVE YOU, I want to kill all those bad guys who don't want to leave you alone. I NEE
Stormy
Dec 25, 2011 rated it it was amazing
WELL...

There were things that sucked daimon butt,
there were things that kicked daimon butt.
Everything I was dreading would happen,
happened but the romance aside,
Deity was awesome.
There's the same humor,
action, && sexiness in Deity
that we're accustomed to in all Jenn's books
Always entertaining && hard to put down.
Even when things are happening
that just rip you apart.

(view spoiler)
Sherbie
Mar 17, 2012 marked it as to-read
waiting... waiting...

description

prays with all my heart seth and alex will make it together all throughout.

♥Rachel♥
Dec 02, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Recommended to ♥Rachel♥ by: Alexa
Wow! I think The Covenant series just keeps getting better and better! Deity is my favorite so far!

Alex is back home and training but repercussions from the events at the council are not going away. With the attack by the Daemons, the Furies showing up, and all the death and destruction that followed, their world is in upheaval. Plus, Alex is worried it will come out that she was responsible for the death of a Pure, and that Aiden covered it up. It won’t matter that is was in self-defense. Plus,
Marissa
I would do anything for more Seth! Don't judge. ;)
Marie
Nov 03, 2011 rated it really liked it
Ok so before reading this I hoped Alex would wake-up and choose to be with Seth.

Now I'm probably insane but that hasn't changed what so ever.

Now before all you Aiden fans attack me, I know Seth is a bit screwed up right now and has become an enraged murderer, a little toy for Lucian to take over the world with.

BUT IS THAT REALLY HIM? No. He's got a fucked up past and only wants to be loved. Lucian's manipulating him and it makes me sick. I'm not giving up on him when he needs Alex and everyon
Carol [Goodreads Addict]
 photo stars_zpsb430dd63.jpg

Deity is book three in the Covenant series by Jennifer Armentrout. I have loved every book so far in this series but something happened to me about half way through this third book. That feeling hit, that obsessed feeling when you can’t think of anything else but what is going on in the book. That feeling when you just want to close yourself off in a room and read non-stop. This was by far my favorite of the series so far. So much was revealed in this book. Our characters are all growing and
Brittni
Jul 04, 2012 rated it it was amazing
OMG!!!!!! THAT ENDING!!!! THAT ENDING!!!! SPEECHLESS!!!!!!

5 AMAZING STARS!!!!

photo amazing_zps8f726130.gif

Wow!! This book was unbelievable!! So shocking!!!! That ending blew my mind!!!

photo mindblown_zps9139d137.gif

I'm so glad this series has finally found its own path and can now step out of Vampire Academy's shadow. Deity is fast-paced and full of plot twists that will blow your mind. I can honestly say this is the best book in the series so far. I absolutely loved it!!!

I love Alex!!! She is a strong determined woman who will do
~Tina~
Originally I was going to go all screaming-fan-girl on ya'll, but I decided that I wanted the readers to experience this book the way I did, so while there is some spoilers, I kept this as spoil-free as much as possible.

Undeniably Epic!

Jennifer L. Armentrout third installment in the Covenant series is nothing short of brilliance. It surpassed all of my wildest expectations and then some. This series is an unstoppable force, bringing something fresh and powerful to the world of mythology as well
Maja (The Nocturnal Library)
From now on, the year 2012 shall be known as The Year of Cliffhangers and Jennifer L. Armentrout as the person responsible. Two in a row is more than I can take. Why not just hand me a rope to hang myself with instead? Where are the Furies when you need them?

This will be a moderately short review because there really isn't much to write about. With Pure and Deity (and Opal), Armentrout restored my faith in her and and turned me into an addict. I have now grudgingly joined hordes of fans who eage
Ben Alderson
Dec 07, 2014 rated it really liked it
Slow start, brilliant finish!
Ramona Popescu
This  is my favorite book so far, I just loved it top to bottom and I've read it with amazing speed, because its THAT addictive. I loved every second of it and consider it the best in action and twist of events.

"Deity" begins in a low pace, but after that, the action builds up and makes you gasp every step of the way. Alex is months away from Awakening and this means she has to be ready for the danger that may come. Her connection with Seth is stronger than ever and her confusion is getting the
Grace
Sep 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: five-stars
OMG! “Deity” is a beautifully crafted work of art; stunning, heart gripping page turner.
I am a big fan of Alex. She is reckless, irrational and stubborn as them come but that’s also what makes her strong. No matter how much pressure she’s under, she never condoned injustice or played God, she always gave people the benefit of a doubt. She is selfless and hope for the best in people.
I can’t believe there are two more books to go in the series. I am waiting to see how this all goes down with Seth,
Penny
Better than the two first books.

Half-Blood (Covenant #1) - 1 star
Sentinel (Covenant #5) - 2 stars
Seena Seena
Nov 13, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: my-fav-s
BULLSHIT I TELL YOU! UTTER FUCKING BULLSHIT!

I screamed in frustration when it ended.

I need to steady my breathing before I write my review.......

“Aiden had slipped under my skin, wrapped himself around my heart and embedded himself into my bones.”

Photobucket

Seriously JLA???? Leave us hanging??? HOW COULD YOU!!

Photobucket

This installment for me by far the best so far. So much did happen and it leaves you tearing your hair out.

I am an Aiden lover all the way. Always been "team" Aiden.

But Seth also held
Carmen G
May 02, 2012 marked it as to-read
Huh, Team Seth? Really? Seriously? *thinks about it, considers it even* Hmmm, I honestly can't see it. No offence to anyone btw. But I am so NOT down with the whole fate thing. Me just doesn't like Seth that much, there is just something about him that stirrs me the wrong way. I swear if Alex is going to end up with Seth in the very end (which I hope isn't very soon, I want this series to go on and on and on and, you get my point, right?), I'm going to scream and hate this series like I did with ...more
Jessica
Jul 09, 2016 rated it really liked it
Full review to come
Annie Brewer
OHHHHHHH MYYYYYYYYYY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!

WOW, JLA you never cease to amaze me with your awesomeness. I am so completely drained from this book. I am sick to my stomach and seriously am scared shitless for what's to come in Apollyon. But holy hell....that was freakin badass!

I am too tired and exhausted to write this review since my brain has been shut off. So I will stop here and leave you with...

TEAM AIDEX ALWAYS!!!!! I don't care, something will happen and all will be perfect! It can't end badly.
Kate Kaynak
Nov 24, 2010 rated it it was amazing
OMG--this third installment of the Covenant series does NOT disappoint! Reading these books is like riding a rollercoaster--white knuckles, racing pulse, and heart-in-the-throat intensity. WOW! I can't wait to get my hands on the manuscript to book 4! I LOVE editing this series!
Alaina
HOW THE HELL CAN I ACCEPT THAT GOD DAMN CLIFFHANGER?!?!
I can't.
I seriously can't.

I don't even know how to write this review without adding any god damn amazing spoilers because it's so freaking hard. My hands are itching to just spoil everything. I loved everything about this book and how evil Jennifer L. Armentrout is to my soul.

Alex is simply amazing and I'm really intrigued by the ending. I need to know what she's going to be like in the next book now that she has awakened as an Apollyon. S
Arlene
Jun 27, 2012 rated it it was amazing
OH.MY.GODS !!! Who ends a book like that??? I have no words... really!! Well maybe I do...

How in HOLY HADES am I suppose to wait for the next installment!?! My ass hurts from that cliffhanger fall. Feels like it was kicked by a daimon. GAH!

Oh and SETH!!!! WTH! Team Aiden is wracking up the points. Come on!

I can't wait to review this book in October because I have a LOT to say. But for now... Best yet by JLA. Loved it!!

! Count = 15 in case you were wondering

winter haven books

**A full review of this book wi
Stacia (the 2010 club)
Okay, so I made a promise that if I were to continue with this series that I would nix the pissy commentary and use my review space only for the purpose of tracking the books as read.

Before you ask...
I decided to keep reading because I honestly do want to know what happens next (and the books are entertaining). That's all I'm going to say about my decision. My feelings are still very conflicted.

If you are baffled by my non-review and really want to know what my deal is, you can find out by readi
Juliette
RE-READ JANUARY 2020 ⭐
Holy shit... that ending 😅 um how is this book not on my 'the cliffhanger' tag because seriously that is one hell of a cliffhanger! 😂 I remember the 4th book book being my favourite in the series but this was freaking AMAZING I just loved every second and all the alex & aiden moments ugh 😍 my heart ❤❤❤

1ST READ OCTOBER 2018
Wow this was so so good I've just spent my whole sunday morning finishing this and it was perfect rainy weather so I had an excuse ☺
Yessica
Mar 01, 2012 rated it it was amazing
WWWWWHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY. This is the feeling I had when I finished reading Pure!

Jana

You know, I've been staring at my computer screen for over an hour right now. Just staring. Typing something and then deleting. Why? Because this is honestly the hardest review I've ever written. I've got SO much I want to say, but I just don't know how to. I know I wouldn't be able to do this book justice, so I just want to say to YOU that please BUY IT. READ IT. If you haven't started the Covenant series yet, OMG what are you doing here? Get up and go to your local bookstore and buy it NOW. A
Donna {Book Passion For Life}
Deity....Oh my god....It's officially my favourite read of 2012! It's just phenomenal! I'm in shock, I'm amazed and I'm in awe by Jennifer's work. She has a way with details that leaves fire running through you're body and has you sitting on the edge of you're seat with excitement. Deity had everything I could have wanted from a book and more, it's an extremely fantastic read.

With Alex's awakening fast approaching, she's determined to try put it off for as long as possible, but every time she ge
Melissa
Apr 22, 2012 rated it really liked it
***WARNING: SPOILER ALERT***

First and foremost, I appreciate the fact that this series has finally found its own path and that it can now step out of Vampire Academy's shadow. Deity is fast-paced, engaging and full of plot twists.

I LOVE Aiden more and more. He's so sweet and caring and supportive and why the hell guys like him don't exist in real life??.

Photobucket

Anyway, I like Alex and Aiden's relationship, and I'm glad that she is so sure about her feelings and knows what she wants. I hope this mean
Jennifer L Arment...: Book 3 - Deity 398 372 Oct 04, 2018 08:30AM
Aiden or Seth? 36 251 Nov 13, 2017 02:34PM
YA Buddy Readers'...: Deity (Covenant #3) by Jennifer L. Armentrout - Starting June 19th, 2015 12 17 Jun 27, 2015 04:57AM
A Million More Pages: 3 - Deity (Covenant): Jun 12 15 24 Jun 18, 2015 03:29PM
AIDEN please agapi mou......what did u think of this book 44 166 Oct 29, 2014 04:27PM
Let's Get It Para...: Deity 1 4 Dec 15, 2013 11:35AM

• Sweet Peril (Sweet, #2)
  • Sweet Evil (Sweet, #1)
  • Sweet Reckoning (Sweet, #3)
  • Unchained - Nephilim Rising
  • Frigid (Frigid, #1)
  • Wait for You (Wait for You, #1)
  • Sweet Temptation (Sweet, #4)
  • Rhapsodic (The Bargainer, #1)
  • Fall with Me (Wait for You, #4)
  • Be with Me (Wait for You, #2)
  • Significance (Significance, #1)
  • Tempting the Bodyguard (Gamble Brothers, #3)
  • Stay with Me (Wait for You, #3)
  • Accordance (Significance, #2)
  • The Shadows Between Us
  • Tempting the Best Man (Gamble Brothers, #1)
  • Serpent & Dove (Serpent & Dove, #1)
  • Defiance (Significance, #3)

To email me, please use the below addy.
jenniferlarmentrout@live.com

# 1 New York Times and # 1 International Bestselling author Jennifer lives in Charles Town, West Virginia. All the rumors yo

Covenant (5 books)
  • Half-Blood (Covenant, #1)
  • Pure (Covenant, #2)
  • Apollyon (Covenant, #4)
  • Sentinel (Covenant, #5)