Marked (House of Night, #1) Marked discussion

Enjoyed "Marked" ????

Comments (showing 1-9 of 9) (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Lashya Wilson Enjoyed "Marked" ????????????
Are you ready to try House of Night Graphic Novels/Comics ????????????????????

THEN COME CHECK OUT THIS LINK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.pccast.net/houseofnightcom...

Olivia Parsons This series is generally stupid and trashy. No offense. Although people will definitely take offense.

Alyson I did not enjoy this book at all. I had found a few of this series at the library for a dollar each and after reading the first novel I gave the rest away. However, I am 25 years old. I think this might be a series for young teens 13-17yrs old, and that's about it.

Megan G Agreed. Complete garbage.

Geli yes i have to agree i didnt really enjoy this book either. I think it might have been because im also in my mid 20s and the "teen" theme was so dominant i guess i couldnt relate. I just found it preachy.

Justine saulnier im 19 and i am defintly not a teenager and i loved the books its weird that people that are older cant read the series cause it just doesnt appeal to them

Lashya Wilson I'm 26.

I've read Dragon's Oath (House of Night Novellas, #1) by P.C. Cast, first & Lenobia's Vow (House of Night Novellas, #2) by P.C. Cast, second and I enjoyed them BOTH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I want to read Neferet's Curse (House of Night Novellas, #3) by P.C. Cast, soon !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have also read "Marked", which is the topic of THIS Discussion. NOW, I Want to read THE REST OF THIS SERIES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Again, I'm 26, and I"M ENJOYING THESE BOOKS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Justine saulnier im glad you can add me as a friend or i will if you want :-)

Lashya Wilson Justine wrote: "im glad you can add me as a friend or i will if you want :-)"

Sure, If you're talking to me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!