Beautiful Disaster (Beautiful, #1) Beautiful Disaster question

What is a book that youve read where a week later you still cant get it out of your head??
Bethany Lyke Bethany Nov 29, 2012 02:54PM
Hey guys so Im on massive book searches and was wanting some feedback on books you would EASILY give over 5 stars that you cant get out of your head. One for me would definitely be Beautiful Disaster!! but i want more!!! IDEAS???

Thoughtless and Effortless and I read those a long time ago and still they are on my mind!!!! We are talking months and months

Linda I read the Hopeless series---LOVED it. enjoyed the secone book more than the first--but both were really good reads. Another book I read that a week l ...more
Nov 03, 2013 07:12AM
Linda also reason to breathe, barely breathing and out of breath by rebecca donovan---a must read series. I read it a long time ago and still cant get it ou ...more
Nov 03, 2013 07:20AM

Jo (last edited Nov 30, 2012 03:50AM ) Nov 29, 2012 03:17PM   2 votes
Consequences (Consequences, #1) by Aleatha Romig...couldn't get it out of my head for at least a week!

here are the some more i couldn't get over! In Flight (Up In The Air, #1) by R.K. Lilley Mile High (Up In The Air, #2) by R.K. Lilley This Man (This Man, #1) by Jodi Ellen Malpas If I Were You (Inside Out Trilogy, #1) by Lisa Renee Jones On Dublin Street by Samantha Young Dirty by Megan Hart Mystery Man (Dream Man, #1) by Kristen Ashley Knight (Unfinished Hero, #1) by Kristen Ashley Law Man (Dream Man, #3) by Kristen Ashley Naked (The Blackstone Affair, #1) by Raine Miller All In (The Blackstone Affair, #2) by Raine Miller His Perfect Passion by Raine Miller Comfort Object (Comfort Series, #1) by Annabel Joseph Owning Wednesday by Annabel Joseph Fortune by Annabel Joseph From Rags by Suzanne Wright The Dom's Dungeon by Cherise Sinclair Heaven and Hell (Heaven and Hell, #1) by Kristen Ashley Rock Chick (Rock Chick, #1) by Kristen Ashley Captive in the Dark (The Dark Duet, #1) by C.J. Roberts and Seduced in the Dark (The Dark Duet, #2) by C.J. Roberts

Bethany wrote: "Hey guys so Im on massive book searches and was wanting some feedback on books you would EASILY give over 5 stars that you cant get out of your head. One for me would definitely be Beautiful Disast..."

I didn't expect to be able to read this book let alone love it: Forbidden by Tabitha Suzuma. It's been a month and I still think about how I wish it could've ended differently.

Taking Chances (Taking Chances, #1) by Molly McAdams The Edge of Never (The Edge of Never, #1) by J.A. Redmerski Slammed (Slammed, #1) by Colleen Hoover o so many it would take me forever

Here are my list ;

1. Thoughtless series
2. Fault of our stars
3. The sweet Gum tree
4. Me Before You - Jojo Moyes
5. 13 Reasons Why - Jay Asher
6. HM Ward's series - (Arrangement, Damaged, Stripped )
7. Colleen Hoover's Books

Marisol (last edited Dec 01, 2012 03:21PM ) Dec 01, 2012 03:20PM   0 votes
Captive in the Dark!! by C.J. Roberts

One Day by David Nicholl

After BD I've a lot of books but the best book after BD was def 'The Edge of Never' !!! It's so emotional and I'm still thinking about it (cried so much while reading this book!!) I think it's a must read

YOU MUST READ FORBIDDEN

Beautiful disaster is my favorite book so far ! then comes Captive in the dark and it's sequel . A definetly must read :D

Effortless!! Kellan Kyle!!!

A book called .. FLAWED... by kate avelynn its just omg

I loved The Wild Ones by M. Leighton. It is soooooo good. You will love it too! I don't see how you couldn't and it gets you from the start! I didn't even finish the 1st chapter of the sample and bought it. It is in my top 5! It may be my most fave book of all! Enjoy if you decide to read!!

Beautiful Disaster stayed with me longer than a week. I have recommended it to a friend and am going to take it to my book club at library tonight and tell everyone there about it. Best book I've read so far this year.

Effortless, 50 Shades, and The Fault of Our Stars... so touching!

Charlotte (last edited Jan 25, 2013 07:53AM ) Jan 24, 2013 08:50AM   0 votes
Bethany wrote: "Hey guys so Im on massive book searches and was wanting some feedback on books you would EASILY give over 5 stars that you cant get out of your head. One for me would definitely be Beautiful Disast..."

Books that have stayed with me are:

Sempre *****
The Sweet Gum Tree **** 1/2
Easy **** 1/2
Beautiful Disaster
The Governor's Sons *****
Redeeming Love *****
Oxford Whispers **** 1/2

Fallen Far Too ♥ I KNOW I KNOW! The book was released yesterday but hell, I couldn't get any sleep because of it. And I am pretty sure that it will torture me for more than a week! aye..sweet torture it is. *sigh*

Taking Chances stayed with me for a while. I really enjoy her writing. Did not enjoy something that happened half way through the book. Emotional book.

Gabriels Inferno and Gabriels Rapture both had me stuck on them for a while after I read the books. I cant wait until I forget about them a little so I can re read them!

Helen (last edited Feb 17, 2013 12:51PM ) Dec 13, 2012 12:14PM   0 votes
Beautiful disater is an all time fav for me :-)

boy who climbs in my bedroom window.

Truth, Consequences and now Convicted by Althea Romig!

Point of Retreat (Slammed, #2) by Colleen Hoover
That book is a sequel for Slammed , it touched my heart, I couldn't sleep till I finished it.I cant get it out of my head.

My stand out books as of late are : The Edge of Never by J.A. Redmerski and Back To You by Priscilla Glenn. If you really want a twisted gut book, read the Opportunist by Tarryn Fisher. That book, no joke, had me thinking I was having an anxiety attack for DAYS. The Edge of Never by J.A. Redmerski Back To You by Priscilla Glenn The Opportunist (Love Me With Lies, #1) by Tarryn Fisher

Sleepy (last edited Jan 24, 2013 09:54AM ) Nov 30, 2012 12:44AM   0 votes
Ok mine that are just going to always stick me so far are
Easy Tamara Weber
The edge of Never J.A. Redmerski
Undeniable Madeline Sheehan
Thoughtless and effortless S.C. stephens
Fifty trilogy
Amazing Books!!!

And of course Beautiful Disaster!!
i just recently read The Storyteller another book that's a favorite.

taking chances by molly mcadams. that book will stay with you forever...amazing!

I have so many books that hounted me after i have reade it. Like beautiful disaster, captive in the dark, bearly breathing, reason to breathe etc, but in the last month i have read 3 books that really had an serous impact on me - Undeniable, Hopeless and comfort food. I think you all will love these books!

Ohmygod!! there are so many: Noah, by Elizabeth Reyes, Seducing Cinderella, by Gina Maxwell, Backstage Pass, by Olivia Cunning, The Marriage Bargain, by Jennifer Probst, Perfect Chemistry, by Simone Elkeles, Fifty Shades Trilogy, by E.L. James and my latest, On the Island, by Tracey Garvis Graves

What a great question, i think there has been some great books out this year. Fifty has got people read who wouldn't normally. I love Beautiful Disaster, Thoughtless, Effortless, Easy and Mighty Storm. Gosh its hard..????I liked captive in the dark. Slammed too x

On Dublin Street and Dirty....exceptional! Not just erotica.

On Dublin Street for me.

The Sweet Gum Tree by Katherine Allred... I cannot get this book out of my head and I have been done with it for over two weeks!! By far my most favorite book yet... closely followed by Beautiful Disaster.

The Sweet Gum Tree by Katherine Allred

Taking Chances by Molly McAdams and Undeniable by Madeline Sheehan

Laura (last edited Dec 13, 2012 09:16PM ) Dec 13, 2012 09:04PM   0 votes
Fall From Grace (Mad World, #1) by Christine Zolendz & Saving Grace (Mad World, #2) by Christine Zolendz

I LOVED SHANE AND GRACE!!!

Oh and I totally forgot (how could I)

The Siren (The Original Sinners, #1) by Tiffany Reisz, The Angel (The Original Sinners, #2) by Tiffany Reisz & The Prince (The Original Sinners, #3) by Tiffany Reisz

I was curious about Forbidden but I'm not sure i can read it. I couldn't imagine liking a book about incest. I'm debating if I should read it or not

Definitely S.C. Stephens' "Thoughtless" series. I usually don't cry when I read a book, but that first one had me bawling. Now that's an awesome feat!

I just finished all five books of Karen Moning's Fever series and these will be haunting me for a while.

'The edge of never' and 'Me before you' real thought provoking beautiful reads.

Ashley (last edited Feb 16, 2013 03:02PM ) Feb 16, 2013 03:02PM   0 votes
I've read Iced (Fever, #6; Dani O'Malley, #1) by Karen Marie Moningin November 2012, and today, I still can't get over it!

Crow's Row (Crow's Row, #1) by Julie Hockley It's almost a month later and I'm still thinking about this one. I'll admit it was a little slow at first but I really got into it and the ending was just so...I don't even know..but I'm still thinking about it!

I am totally with Beautiful Disaster for this one! I read it sometime in November and trust me, I just cannot get Travis Maddox, Abby Abernathy and Beautiful Disaster out of my head! God, help me please! ♥

deleted member Jan 31, 2013 04:46AM   0 votes
On Dublin Street, This Man, Effortless. Read Beautiful
Disaster a few months ago and still think about it.

The Elite by Kiera Cass - I was so into The Selection series that I couldn't wait to read it. After I was done I had strong feelings about it, but I'm still not sure if they're positive or negative.

Beautiful Disaster, Easy by Tammara Webber, Fifty Shades series, Twilight series, Hell Has No Fury by Keith Lee Johnson, and Love Unscripted and Love Unhearsed by Tina Reber. All of these books I have read at least twice (I have read FSoG 3 times).

Definitely Beautiful Disaster, but Thoughtless and Effortless by S.C. Stephens weren't easily forgotten-they stayed with me for two weeks or more. They aren't for everybody with the cheating in book 1, but they are good nonetheless. And OF COURSE-The Hunger Gaems Series is forever imprinted in my mind.

Edge of never, sea of tranquility, how to kill a rockstar, slammed books,

undeniable by Madeline Sheehan........

Driven (The Driven Trilogy, #1) by K. Bromberg Fueled (The Driven Trilogy, #2) by K. Bromberg
The Driven trilogy is a MUST READ! I can't let go of the story. Have reread the books 4 times! I can't wait for the third book to be released!! Anyone else read them?

« previous 1