Start by marking “Fueled (Driven, #2)” as Want to Read:

Fueled

(Driven #2)

4.50  ·  Rating details ·  44,987 ratings  ·  3,043 reviews
Book #2 of the Driven Trilogy

What happens when the one person you never expected suddenly happens to be the one you’ll fight the hardest to keep?

Colton stole my heart. He wasn't supposed to, and I sure as hell didn't want him to, but he crashed into my life, ignited feelings within me that I thought had died forever, and fueled a passion that I never knew could exist.

Ryl
Kindle Edition, 1 edition, 356 pages
Published August 27th 2013 by JKB Publishing

·  44,987 ratings  ·  3,043 reviews

K. Bromberg
Jul 16, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Obviously, I'm biased....lol... Get ready for an emotional roller coaster that makes you love and hate and cheer and cringe... But more than anything, it makes you 'feel'....oh, and you will most definitely fall more in love with Rylee and Colton...and the boys.
Aestas Book Blog
Feb 22, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites

^^^ my Colton casting...

*** FULL REVIEW NOW POSTED *** 4.5 stars

I absolutely LOVED this book!!!! I was invested in the story from start to finish. My heart was racing, breaking, melting... I was feeling everything!!!

I love Colton. I love Rylee. I love this series. I'm hooked and I can't wait for more!!!

This book captured my heart from the very first page and I was so impressed with the direction that the storyline went in. Honestly, after the huge cliffhanger that the last book left off, I wa
Jinx
Sep 02, 2013 rated it did not like it
Katy Loves Romance ❤️
5+++++ Spiderman. Batman. Superman. Ironman. Superhero stars.

photo A98947C2-2BB0-4DBB-B3D5-D9D2E5E2A1EE_zpsquxfgq1k.jpg

What a whirlwind, I read last night till 2am bear in mind I worked till 7pm yesterday too but Colton Donovan is a hero that I just couldn't stand to NOT read any longer. Especially come the 70% I was hooked line and sinker into where it was going. If you EVER read my reviews and recommendations listen here, READ these books they are MASTERPIECES.

Fueled starts up as Driven finishes and in this instalment they are blanketing themse
Michelle
May 17, 2013 rated it it was amazing
5 not-broken-but-bent-stars

Sweet Christ. Ladies, get out some tissues and a clean pair of panties because Colton-Mother-Fucking-Donovan is here. And not only is he still pure heat, but his broken is showing.

K. Bromberg delivers an amazing follow up to Driven. Colton is still our favorite bad-boy playboy that is every bit alpha-male but we get to see a glimpse into his early years and the events that shaped his life.

Pleasure to bury the pain.

This book took my emotions and just destroyed them.
Catarina
4,5 “Race You” Stars.

In this second installment Rylee and Colton have a LOT to figure out after how things ended on the first book. They know their relationship isn’t usual in any way, but they can’t be away from each other. In this book their pasts and Colton’s ghosts keep getting in the way and when their feelings crash and they aren’t capable of hiding them anymore, they’ll know the fight is just getting harder. What neither of them expected it that the biggest fight of all, would be Colton
ღFloღ the coffee addict
I'm happy to say it got better.
All the drama, angst and whiplash inducing back and forth reminds me a lot of the Tristan&Danika series by R.K. Lilley. I approve. It's still like watching a car crash in slow motion...both figuratively and literally, but I'll be damned if this isn't addictive as hell.
Rama Jibril
May 24, 2013 rated it it was amazing
OMG what a f*cking roller coaster! OK now im definitely certain that our dear author is trying to give me a freaking heart attack! I have never sweated so much over a freaking book in my entire life!
I knew while waiting for this book to come out that a shit loads of drama was waiting for us but I never knew how much drama! holly crap to say this book has not disappointed me at all is freaking understatement. Honestly Miss.Bromberg good job and I officially forgive you for making me wait :D

Anywa
Sep 11, 2013 rated it really liked it
3.75 SWEET FUCKING JESUS STARS!!!!!

I went through A LOT of emotions while reading this book, and I still don’t really know how I feel about it. This is my emotional progression:

The prologue ripped me open!!! Spiderman. Batman. Superman. Ironman.

The sex was bomb-tastic!!

VOODOO PUSSY!!!!! LMAO!!!!

I hate you, Tawny!!!!!

So much of this:

Fight for yourself, Rylee! I want and I hate and more than anything, I feel.

Colton!!! Stop treating her like shit or I’m going to kill you!!!!

Rylee and Colton, you ne
Donna ~ The Romance Cover
Jun 11, 2013 rated it it was amazing
OMG what have I just read, Kristy Bromberg has hit it out the ball park...review to follow on release....I still can't believe it...so bloody good and so emotional...be prepared....but it is sooooooooooooo good!! Did I say it was good??? I freaking loved loved loved it!!!!

REVIEW!!!!!!!

Fueled – Kristy Bromberg

5 – emotional and amazeballs stars!!

“Spiderman. Batman. Superman. Ironman.”

K Bromberg has ruined super heroes for me now. I am never, ever going be able to watch these films or cartoons w
Amy | Foxy Blogs
***4.75 Spiderman. Batman. Superman. Ironman. Stars***

Fueled picks up where Driven left us hanging. Colton's pov is woven throughout the book. His horrible past is something we get a clearer picture of in the prologue. Colton's vulnerability grips the heart as he relives his painful childhood memories.

Reylee is determined to love him even when he spews his poison at her. She wants to help him be released from the blackness that engulfs his daily self worth.

Their song texts to each other were f
Mirjana **DTR - Down to Read**

***4.5 I RACE this book hard stars***

”We’re not broken baby...we’re just bent. And bent is okay. Bent means that we’re just figuring things out.”

Talk about a 360 from the first book!! This book….this damn book had my blood racing, adrenaline pumping and heart palpitating throughout the entire angsty ride.

I saw the mixed reviews to the first book, hell I HAD mixed feelings about the first book, but I was told over and over again to hold on and push through...it’ll be worth it. Well I’m here
Tijuana *Book Twins Reviews*
I've read and LOVED K. Bromberg's last 3 new releases, so I decided to go back to the beginning and read the Driven series. Colton seems to be a favored hero, so I needed to see for myself.

Overall, I enjoyed the 1st two books of the series. They're sexy, sometimes sweet, angsty, and well-written. I particularly enjoyed Colton's relationship and interaction with the boys. They were all so sweet. However, there was just a tad too much drama in this book for me. I know he has a troubled past and m
* Meli Mel *

4 "Spiderman. Batman. Superman. Ironman. " Stars

●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●

“I've never had to work so hard for something I never thought I wanted.”

●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●

This book...this book was such a ride. There were ups and downs and corners that sneaked up on you. It was an emotional rollercoaster ride that at times frustrated me but had me not wanting to put this down.

This book picks up right where the first left off. For those of y
Jenny - TotallybookedBlog
May 17, 2013 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars

Jointly reviewed for :http://totallybookedblog.com/

description

Jenny: Well, we were left hanging at the end of Driven Book #1 in the Driven Trilogy and to be honest we were a little nervous about what to expect in this second installment weren’t we G? Our concerns were that, being a trilogy, this book could possibly fall in the dreaded “filler” trap, as is the case with some trilogies.

Hel
May 15, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: everyone!
Shelves: one-clicked
5 'I race you' stars

'My body reacts instinctively to Colton's movements - driven by such unexpected need, fueled by such a relentless desire, and crashing into unimaginable possibilities.' ~ Rylee

Its been a while now since Ive read this book but Im still NOT able to form coherent thoughts - what is wrong with me you ask - yeah you sure know a certain fucking HOT car racer named COLTON DONAVAN right?! - THATS what is! 'Cause this man turned my brain to mush with all his HOTNESS -
Snow
I kinda neglected Colton and Driven series...

*sigh*

I know...I mean, I don't know...why or how...but NOW that I've finished book 2 and almost instantly remembering the piled up angsty shit from book 1, it didn't take long for me to pick up on the burried angsty aggeavating notion spured in me by the content of this sequel...

So, the bottom line is, they are both broken, hurt, but Colton is more damaged emotionally and physically due to abuse from him childhood that had him growing up with a distor
Anja
Mar 02, 2014 rated it it was amazing
**Re-read from May 14 to 18, 2018**
**Re-read from March 14 to 16, 2015**

What.A.Ride!
This book was far more emotional than the first one.

But Rylee never gives up on Colton.
She knows that deep down he's still the scared little boy.

My poor Colton. His back story just broke my heart.

Be warned ladies! There's another huge cliffhanger at the end.

At least we don't have to wait too long for the 3rd book.

Pam Godwin
Aug 30, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Colton outshines in this second installment of the Driven Trilogy by making a tremendous effort in his turbulent relationship with Rylee. He is courageous in the shadows of his creeping memories. He becomes a hero worth rooting for.

Rylee, on the other hand, is the sum of everything I despise in a leading lady. She's unattractively catty, immature, passive-aggressive, whimper-y, and avoids communication in lieu of running off her mouth. She doesn't listen. She runs away. Always running. Always wh
Jen
Holy Smoly, what an ending!!! I have just finished this book (at 4am!!) and I am so glad I waited until this trilogy was all written before starting it! I would have been so mad at this cliffhanger if the third book hadn't been written yet!! Needless to say, I will be moving on to the final book; Crashed immediately!

I will keep this review fairly short..all I will say is that I did really enjoy this book, although I found myself frustrated towards the last 30% of the story. Rylee, the heroine be
Jean
Aug 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I didn't think it would be possible, but I actually loved this book more than the first one!

Getting Colton's POV at the beginning of this book nearly killed me! Damn.

Can you say major rollercoaster ride with these two?!?! Whoa.... crazy, messed up angst and intentional heartbreak! Which made my heart break!

I can't get enough of this series. I predicted the ending, but it still didn't make it any easier to read. Must. Read. Book. Three. NOW!

P.S. Still love Colton and Rylee (even though they infu
Kelli C ~ Jack Sawyer's Heart
5 - I RACE YOU STARS!

“I've never had to work so hard for something I never thought I wanted.”

Wow, I feel as if I had to work to get through this book and I loved every damn minute of it...even if I have been left hanging in the balance of K Bromberg's world...AGAIN! Come on!!!

Colton Donavan...up and coming race care pro, sexy hot ladies man. He is rich. He is powerful. He plays by his own rules

He has never answered to anyone. He has never cared about anything. He takes want he wants and needs w
Hanne
Aug 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fueled picks up there where Driven ended. I loved this book even more than Driven. It was an emotional rollercoaster most of time, but it was also beautiful and romantic. Rylee and Colton grow closer and they fall in love. I got to know Rylee and Colton a little better and I love both of them even more.

My heart already broke for Colton in the first chapter. His past is horrible. It was a big mystery in the previous book, but I learnt about it in this book. I understand Colton’s decisions and act
~ Becs ~
This was just stunning. So much angst, so much pain is heaped upon our central characters and the last 100 pages or so, I could hardly stand to breathe. I galloped through this as I binge read the whole series.

It's so wonderful to see the character development throughout these books - the attention to fine detail by the author is meticulous as Colton and Rylee slowly realise the depth of their feelings for one another.

Colton is breaking my heart and the ending - OMG. It's a cliffhanger to end al
Sophie's Reading Corner
Nov 27, 2015 rated it really liked it
4.5 "I race you" stars <3
Elizabeth (Liz)
“Spiderman.  Batman.  Superman.  Ironman.”

Who knew that a random list of superheroes could literally produce chills throughout my entire body every time it appeared in Fueled, the second book in K. Bromberg’s amazing Driven Trilogy?!  Until you read the book, I realize you won’t have a clue what I’m talking about.  However, trust me when I tell you that this line is one of the single best in this book and probably in any book in recent memory!  It was used brilliantly, and, in those moments whe
Gitte TotallyBookedBlog
Aug 20, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-in-2013
Jointly Reviewed on: http://totallybookedblog.com/2013/08/...

description

How wrong we were! Fueled is anything but a filler! Fueled is an essential component of this story and it almost
Plamena
Mar 10, 2014 rated it it was amazing
4.5 “I race Colton” stars

“She pushes me. Unmans me. Consumes me. Scares the ever-loving shit out of me.”

Well…well…To say I was surprised would be a total understatement. I DID NOT expect to like this book so much but I did!!! It is so much better than the first one!

Colton and Rylee’s ‘relationship’ is taking a different road. They both try to change and to be what the other person needs. But again…some might say they both are too fucked up to succeed. Granted, their pasts are just…there are
-C-
Mar 02, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Re-read september 2016

Fueled picks up where my heart was shattered at the end of Driven. Colton and Rylee's relationship was and still is a roller coaster of passion, sexual chemistry and tension.
“I race you, Ryles.”

The banter between the two leads and even the secondary characters is funny at times and enjoyable to read.
“We're not broken baby...we're just bent. And bent's okay. Bent means that we're just figuring things out.”
Adriane Leigh
Dec 28, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Omg that ending. Guh.
This book was even better than the first- Colton is so complicated and delicious. I can't get enough of him.
Vira Fuel 1 2 Dec 04, 2017 04:47AM
Expectations 19 273 Mar 05, 2014 05:37AM
Buddy Read - Rae/Amy/Janey 45 91 Sep 17, 2013 10:13PM
Kindle Lending (T...: Fueled 3 51 Aug 31, 2013 02:06PM

• Get Me (The Keatyn Chronicles, #6)
  • Lovely Trigger (Tristan & Danika #3)
  • Black Flag (Racing on the Edge, #2)
  • Resolution (Heart of Stone, #3; NSC Industries, #4)
  • Lockout (The Alpha Group, #2)
  • Forever with You (Fixed, #3)
  • Mogul (Groupie, #3)
  • Night Owl (Night Owl, #1)
  • Control (Songs of Submission, #4)
  • Fighting to Forgive (Fighting, #2)
  • Infraction (Breach, #2)
  • Torn (Connections, #2)
  • Restore Me (Wrecked, #2)
  • Ambrosia (Book Boyfriend, #2)
  • Pulse (Collide, #2)
  • Bold Tricks (The Artists Trilogy, #3)
  • Wethering the Storm (The Storm, #2)
  • Knight & Stay (Knight, #2)
New York Times Bestselling author K. Bromberg writes contemporary novels that contain a mixture of sweet, emotional, a whole lot of sexy, and a little bit of real. She likes to write strong heroines, and damaged heroes who we love to hate but can’t help to love.

A mom of three, she plots her novels in between school runs and soccer practices, more often than not with her laptop in tow.

Since publish

Driven (8 books)
  • Driven (Driven, #1)
  • Crashed (Driven, #3)
  • Aced (Driven, #4)
  • Slow Burn (Driven, #5)
  • Sweet Ache (Driven, #6)
  • Hard Beat (Driven, #7)
  • Down Shift (Driven, #8)
“I've never had to work so hard for something I never thought I wanted.” 123 likes
“I race you, Ryles,” he says in a voice that’s implacable and unwavering amidst the swirling chaos.” 92 likes