Hello Everyone discussion

What are you currently reading?

Comments (showing 1-50 of 117) (117 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Mishma (new)

Mishma | 885 comments Mod
The title says it.What are you currently reading?

message 2: by Pavithra (new)

Pavithra (komorebi27) | 32 comments i am reading City of Bones. so far, its amazing
:)

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Chosen by PC and Kristen Cast

and Glow by Amy Kathleen :)

message 5: by Manon (new)

Manon (Poupette) Just finished Matched (Matched, #1) by Ally Condie, i'm about to start Crossed (Matched, #2) by Ally Condie

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Just started Mrs. Dalloway by Virginia Woolf

message 7: by Manon (last edited Nov 23, 2012 09:26AM) (new)

Manon (Poupette) Feven wrote: "Manon wrote: "Just finished Matched (Matched, #1) by Ally Condie, i'm about to start Crossed (Matched, #2) by Ally Condie"

Did you like Matched? I didn't really like it :/"

Except the fact that Cassia talk like a silly girl, it's okay :) Why didn't you like it?

These Violent Delights (Robin) I loved Matched, Crossed isn't as easy to get into but I am determined to finish the series.

message 9: by Pamela (new)

Pamela Manon wrote: "Feven wrote: "Manon wrote: "Just finished Matched (Matched, #1) by Ally Condie, i'm about to start Crossed (Matched, #2) by Ally Condie"

Did you like Matched? I didn't really like it :/"

Except the fact that Cass..."

I would love to read those books, but I could never find them at my library. :(

I am currently reading

Mariana by Susanna Kearsley

message 10: by Mishma (new)

Robin wrote: "Goddess Interrupted (Goddess Test, #2) by Aimee Carter"

It's in my to read list.Well the first book is.How's it?Good?

These Violent Delights (Robin) Mishma wrote: "Robin wrote: "Goddess Interrupted (Goddess Test, #2) by Aimee Carter"

It's in my to read list.Well the first book is.How's it?Good?"

I really like the series:)

These Violent Delights (Robin) just finished Goddess Interrupted (Goddess Test, #2) by Aimee Carter

message 13: by Mishma (new)

I just finished Passion (Fallen, #3) by Lauren Kate
I guess I'll be able to read a lot after my exams.

message 14: by Vicki (new)

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 4 comments Mishma, hi! I waa SHOCKED to see that you are moderating a group now. No wonder you have no time anymore, what with finals and reading for the blue challenge.

I am currently reading Pushing the Limits (Pushing the Limits, #1) by Katie McGarryas well as starting If I Stay (If I Stay, #1) by Gayle Formantomorrow for a second read. Plus I am beginning Send Me a Sign by Tiffany Schmidt as a buddy read tomorrow.

I'm surprised that since you have posted SEVERAL blue books for the challenge in the other group that you haven't posted any "currently reading" books on this thread. You must have been reading several books at one time.

Tell me, how DO you study for finals, READ 33 books, and moderate for another group? How do you balance all of it? Especially reading so many books since you post several on one day. I need some pointers!

message 15: by Mishma (new)

Vicki wrote: "Mishma, hi! I waa SHOCKED to see that you are moderating a group now. No wonder you have no time anymore, what with finals and reading for the blue challenge.

I am currently reading [bookcover:Pus..."

Hi Vicki,great to see you in my group.And you're right,I am reading a lot at the same time,so I can't post them one by one you see.

That's the beauty of being a teenager Vicki.I read at night.So how's my group?Am I good enough?

message 16: by Kate (new)

Kate Winchester (Katewhitetigerlover) | 85 comments Shodowmancer by G. P. Taylor

message 17: by Vicki (new)

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 4 comments Mishma wrote: "Vicki wrote: "Mishma, hi! I waa SHOCKED to see that you are moderating a group now. No wonder you have no time anymore, what with finals and reading for the blue challenge.

I am currently reading ..."

I am sure you will do fine. It takes time to acquire a good membership.

message 18: by Manon (new)

Manon (Poupette) I finished Crossed (Matched, #2) by Ally Condie tonight, i will re-read Divergent (Divergent, #1) by Veronica Roth :)

message 19: by Pamela (new)

Pamela I am currently reading

The Immortal Rules (Blood of Eden, #1) by Julie Kagawa

message 20: by Pavithra (new)

Pavithra (komorebi27) | 32 comments i am reading City of Ashes (The Mortal Instruments, #2) by Cassandra Clare

message 21: by Mishma (new)

I am reading Significance (Significance, #1) by Shelly Crane

message 22: by Pamela (new)

The List by Siobhan Vivian

message 23: by Kate (new)

Kate Winchester (Katewhitetigerlover) | 85 comments The Girl of Fire and Thorns

message 24: by Mishma (new)

Kate wrote: "The Girl of Fire and Thorns"

Never heard of it.How does it go?

message 25: by Kate (new)

Kate Winchester (Katewhitetigerlover) | 85 comments it's a book...

it about a girl who is married to a king who only married her because he needed her father's troops (she's a princess). she is special, and holds a gem called a Godstone in her bellybotton (creative, right?) its about her journey of discovering who she is , and helping with the war, making friends, and falling in love.

i finished it earlier, and i LOVED it!!!!!

message 26: by Mishma (new)

Kate wrote: "it's a book...

it about a girl who is married to a king who only married her because he needed her father's troops (she's a princess). she is special, and holds a gem called a Godstone in her bel..."

That sounds interesting.

message 27: by Chami (new)

Chami | 32 comments Harry potter and the half blood prince.

message 28: by Kate (new)

Kate Winchester (Katewhitetigerlover) | 85 comments Mishma wrote: "Kate wrote: "it's a book...

it about a girl who is married to a king who only married her because he needed her father's troops (she's a princess). she is special, and holds a gem called a Godsto..."

it is, beleive me

message 29: by Chami (new)

Chami | 32 comments Feven wrote: "Chami wrote: "Harry potter and the half blood prince."

reading or rereading?"

Rereading :)

message 30: by Pamela (new)

Clockwork Angel (The Infernal Devices, #1) by Cassandra Clare

message 31: by Mishma (new)

Feven wrote: "Chami wrote: "Feven wrote: "Chami wrote: "Harry potter and the half blood prince."

reading or rereading?"
Rereading :)"

I know exactly how you feel! I keep on rereading the series over and over a..."

I agree.

message 32: by Mishma (new)

I am reading Accordance (Significance, #2) by Shelly Crane

message 33: by Chami (new)

Chami | 32 comments Mishma wrote: "Feven wrote: "Chami wrote: "Feven wrote: "Chami wrote: "Harry potter and the half blood prince."

reading or rereading?"

I know exactly how you feel! I keep on rereading the series o..."

Feven wrote: "Chami wrote: "Feven wrote: "Chami wrote: "Harry potter and the half blood prince."

reading or rereading?"

I know exactly how you feel! I keep on rereading the series over and over a..."

Me too :D

message 34: by Mishma (new)

I am reading The Edge of Never by J.A. Redmerski

message 35: by Pamela (new)

Pamela I am now reading Pretty Little Secrets.

Pretty Little Secrets by Sara Shepard

message 36: by Mishma (new)

Pamela wrote: "I am now reading Pretty Little Secrets.

Pretty Little Secrets by Sara Shepard"

Is it good?I've seen the T.V.Show a few times,though I am not a regular.

message 37: by Pamela (new)

Pamela Ya, I love both the TV show and the books. it is such an interesting story line.

message 38: by Mishma (new)

I am reading The Iron King (The Iron Fey, #1) by Julie Kagawaand Losing It by Cora Carmack

message 39: by Pamela (new)

Pamela Iron King is amazing. Best book ever!!

message 40: by Alicia (new)

Alicia | 43 comments I just finished The Werewolf Prince and I (The Moretti Werewolf, #1) by Marian Tee
It is an amazing book!!

message 41: by Mishma (new)

What is about Alicia?

message 42: by Alicia (new)

Alicia | 43 comments The Werewolf Prince and I is a love story!!!!!!! Its by Marian Tee! I don't want to give anything away by giving to many details. Its worth the time though. I will warn anyone looking into it that it has some adult content :)

message 43: by Pamela (new)

Pamela I am currently reading the Gathering Storm

The Gathering Storm (Katerina, #1) by Robin Bridges

message 44: by Malaika (new)

message 45: by Pamela (new)

Pamela Malaika wrote: "The Iron King (The Iron Fey, #1) by Julie Kagawa"

That book is awesome!!

message 46: by Mishma (new)

Malaika wrote: "The Iron King (The Iron Fey, #1) by Julie Kagawa"

Me too.Where are you now in the story?

message 47: by Malaika (new)

Malaika (theunbecomingofbooks) | 71 comments I just finished the 4th chapter today I haven't had much time to read because my exams are about to start so lots of school work to complete. But till now I just love it, and also I love the fact that it is kinda like a midsummer night's dream squeal type, because that is my favorite play of Shakespeare's and puck is so funny. <3

message 49: by Mishma (new)

I am reading two books now.
The Summoning (Darkest Powers, #1) by Kelley Armstrongand The Goddess Test (Goddess Test, #1) by Aimee Carter

❤Stephanie ღ♥ღMrs Hannibal Lecterღ♥ღ i love the Darkest Powers trilogy, how do like it so far?

« previous 1 3