Making Connections discussion

Existence Is Futile
This topic is about Existence Is Futile
ARRs COMPLETED (Post Reviews) > 660. EXISTENCE IS FUTILE by Scott Andrews

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tana (last edited Nov 06, 2012 06:53AM) (new)

Tana (tana_t) | 14558 comments Mod
Existence Is Futile by Scott Andrews Scott Andrews

Genre: Contemporary Fiction

Existence Is Futile

Book Description:

'Professor Henry Tomlinson, accredited member of the National Microbiologists Association, author of the best seller 'The Futility of Sheep', widower, father of twins, sat on the chair in his ransacked study and for the first time in his life, asked himself if he was losing his mind.'

There are three things which can irrevocably change a man's life - the death of a loved one, a moment of revelation and saying the wrong thing at precisely the wrong time. Unfortunately for Professor Henry Tomlinson, he has recently experienced all three. And it's those experiences which threaten to push him over the edge. Is his past really key to understanding his present, or is it yet another trick of his mind?

'Existence Is Futile', the debut novel from Scott Andrews, tells the story of one man's struggle to keep his head whilst he tries to come to terms with his own reality. 'Existence Is Futile' aspires to address a number of existential questions, is brave enough to attempt jokes which don't include toilets and inclusive enough to include a ninja. That's right. A ninja.

Be one of the first 10 people to sign up below in order to receive a copy of this ebook to Read and Review! It would be appreciated if you could post your reviews on sites ie. Goodreads, Smashwords, Barnes & Noble and Amazon. (if possible)

Formats available: Epub, Mobi & Pdf

All reviews should be completed and posted within 6 to 8 weeks after you receive your copy of the ebook.

Leave us your Name,email address and format you require.

Thomas Rose-Masters (tomrosemasters) I'd welcome a copy!
Thomas Rose-Masters
tom.rose.masters@gmail.com
mobi

message 3: by Tana (new)

sent in your request Thomas

message 4: by Scott (new)

Scott Andrews | 12 comments Check your email Thomas :)

message 5: by Todd (new)

Todd Hurley (toddhurley) I love to read it!

Todd Hurley
thehurleyedition@me.com
Epub format please

Many thanks!

message 6: by Tana (new)

sent in your request Todd

message 7: by Fatima (new) - added it

Fatima Souane | 4 comments fatimazendaya@gmail.com finally! i love contemporary!

message 8: by Scott (new)

Scott Andrews | 12 comments Todd check your email.

message 9: by Scott (new)

Scott Andrews | 12 comments Missy Thank you very much :)

message 10: by Scott (new)

Scott Andrews | 12 comments Fatima which file format?

message 11: by K.S. (new) - rated it 5 stars

K.S. Marsden (ksmarsden) I would love to read it.

Kelly Marsden
kelly.marsden@hotmail.co.uk
mobi

message 12: by Scott (new)

Scott Andrews | 12 comments Kelly check your email. I sent it twice :( damn the new hotmail

message 13: by Fatima (new) - added it

Fatima Souane | 4 comments Scott wrote: "Fatima which file format?"
mobi please

message 14: by Scott (new)

Scott Andrews | 12 comments Fatima check your email.

message 15: by Jill Elizabeth (new)

Jill Elizabeth (jill-elizabeth) I read the sample on amazon - looks interesting and I'd be happy to read/review if you are still offering copies - I e-read on kindle.

message 16: by Scott (new)

Scott Andrews | 12 comments Jill - I am still looking for more reviews. Would you prefer me to email it or send you a smashwords coupon?