This is not The Haters Club You're Looking For discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
I hate when I let my cousin treat me like a doll!!!

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Sometimes she just dresses me but tonight she obsess with blow drying my mighty afro!!!! Help me jebus!!! I’ll post a pic in a few! Omg she taking out a lot of bottles!!! What is she going to do!!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Psst! Haters: Alfonso loves kids. Pass it on.

message 3: by Dave (new)

Dave Russell Pass it on to whom?

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Good point.

message 5: by Helenn (new)

Helenn No pilo stop it!!!!!! your going to look like an emo kid!!!! NOOOOOOO.

wait no thats bad then that would mean that I look like an emo kid... never mind.

P.S. I cant believe you cave in.... I resisted for 10 years and you lose in 4. Sad.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments ok i'm about to upload it!!! but i'm only let it up for 5 minutes so enjoy!

Jackie "the Librarian" It's lovely, Alfonso. :D

message 8: by Tom (new)

Tom Foolery (tomfoolery) You'll let your cousin do that to your hair, but you won't bic it for 100 bucks?

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Actually tom I got it up to 250 I still said no =)

I’m really pleased with the results now tho…. I do look like I have a collection of human heads in my refrigerator!!

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Dude you have no idea how much I love my afro!!!! I wish it could talk to me!!!

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments I use this shirt to sleep incase Steven Colbert tries to kill me in my sleep!

message 12: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (randymandy) THIS is the end of the story? Stephen Colbert trying (hypothetically) to kill Alfonso in his sleep? There's gotta be more to it than this.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Col-bear.

message 14: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (randymandy) I forgot. I'm delicious!

message 15: by Tom (new)

Tom Foolery (tomfoolery) I wasn't gonna say anything 'cause i figured he'd take it down as soon as i did...

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Maybe Colbert got him, anyway.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments shit my bad i forgot!!

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

So you wore your hair straight to work and then built on the psycho theme? You gonna put that knife down before I come visit?

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Don’t worry ‘Tambo you safe, too many people know that we hanging out in NY I wont kill you! Besides my refrigerator is full… =P on the other hand you have to admit that I do make a sexy as hell psycho!!! Suck on that Mr. Bateman!!!! *start singing*: my bloodshed brings all the girls to the alley and they like: is better than yours! You damn right is better than yours!!!

*waves enthusiastically towards Cullen* HI CULLEN!!!! I haven’t forgotten you!

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.