Ms. McClure's 7th Graders discussion

What books should I get for my library?

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

List any books you'd like me to get. Make sure you include the title and author.

message 3: by Daryian (new)

Daryian | 1 comments Alcatraz vs. The Evil Librarians! it's so good.

message 5: by Rhiannon (new)

Rhiannon | 5 comments Complete Stories and Poems This guy is amazing!

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

message 7: by Emilee (new)

Emilee Crenshaw | 4 comments Ms.McClure, once we finish reading "Everlost" Can we read one of Caroline B. Cooney's books? She seems really interesting. I like her books.

message 8: by Emilee (new)

Emilee Crenshaw | 4 comments Ok I am currently reading this book. Ms.McClure it is so good! I hope you can get it for your library!! It's a non-fiction book. Also it is a christian book. It is so sweet. This little 9 year old boy makes a difference in Africa from watching a 4 minute video. This is the book:Take Your Best Shot

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Emilee wrote: "Ms.McClure, once we finish reading "Everlost" Can we read one of Caroline B. Cooney's books? She seems really interesting. I like her books."

That's a great suggestion - she's a very talented author and has written LOTS of books. We'll probably vote on which book we want to read next as a class.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Emilee wrote: "Ok I am currently reading this book. Ms.McClure it is so good! I hope you can get it for your library!! It's a non-fiction book. Also it is a christian book. It is so sweet. This little 9 year old ..."

Nice! I'm always looking for good nonfiction - it's hard to find!

message 11: by Rhiannon (new)

Rhiannon | 5 comments The Summoning This is an amazing series! I have read the first book but never got finished with the rest but it does have bad words in it but other than that it is very good!

message 12: by Rhiannon (new)

Rhiannon | 5 comments I haven't ever read one of his books so I don't exactly know if his books are appropriate or anything but what about Mark Twain? I have heard that he is an amazing author and such and maybe there would be a good book to read!

message 13: by Todd (new)

Todd Norman | 1 comments Hi

message 14: by Kayleel (new)

Kayleel | 1 comments what should we read next for readaloud

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Rhiannon - not sure if you'd like him, but yes, it is appropriate for 7th grade. His writing is pretty tough though. I have a couple of his books in my library.

message 16: by Rhiannon (new)

Rhiannon | 5 comments Ms. McClure- I mostly like poetry and horror. What genre does he write?

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

He mostly writes adventure/realistic fiction

message 18: by Rhiannon (new)

Rhiannon | 5 comments Oh. That doesn't seem that interesting haha. I like "Freak The Mighty" so far!, maybe those kind of books I would be kind of interested in?

message 19: by Glen (new)

Glen West | 1 comments yolo