This is not The Haters Club You're Looking For discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
I hate how everyone's so quiet!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 84 (84 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

It's testing season, and it's sooooooooo quiet in the library, and Marie moved to Rm. 8, so what the heck are YOU GUYS being so quiet for, too?! Does the universe want me to think about my state of existence? I need diversion, folks!

You don't have to start a new thread, but say something you hate, today, here:

message 2: by Tom (new)

Tom Foolery (tomfoolery) I hate that the rest of you guys aren't joining me in badgering Seth about calling the girl.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

If you badger him too much, he won't do it out of stubbornness.

message 4: by Tom (last edited Feb 05, 2009 03:50PM) (new)

Tom Foolery (tomfoolery) I suppose you have a point. Well, if i can't badger Seth, i can still badger the rest of you.

message 5: by Tom (new)

Tom Foolery (tomfoolery) Bunny's a smurf!

message 6: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 05, 2009 03:52PM) (new)

Tom: Hahahahaahahahaha!

Bunny: If there was not the Winter, we'd not love our Summer so.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

You'd enjoy it, but wouldn't truly appreciate it, if there were no Winter.

message 8: by Tom (new)

Tom Foolery (tomfoolery) SmurfWat? BunnySmurf? WatSmurf?

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Ew. My Winter is not like yours. You live in an evil place.

message 10: by Tom (last edited Feb 05, 2009 05:52PM) (new)

Tom Foolery (tomfoolery) I hate how Montambo started this big thing about how it's sooooo quiet and we need to get some kind of conversation going...then wandered off.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

I went to a stupid Samurai anime movie with Steve. It was really entertaining, though, because of the crowd. Dorks united!

message 12: by Tracy (new)

Tracy actually, summer makes me appreciate winter more. i'll take 20 degrees over 99 any day.

however, downtown cincinnati really needs to work on their sidewalks. i'd guess that fully 60% of all the sidewalks here are sheathed in treacherous ice, so it's a toss up whether it's actually safer to walk in the street (which are all cleared, so everybody is back to their regularly scheduled driving-like-a-homicidal-maniac).

message 13: by David (new)

David Room eight sounds like an area in the back where she spanks people using a riding crop for quarters. A few weeks ago the word "former" made me happier than I thought possible. It was placed often and repeated on the news before "President Bush." I hate that this is when snowbound people, snow on the ground every day here since mid November, finally have drank themselves into enough of a coma to start shooting and killing their families, then themselves. What is America coming to. Selfish bastards, we need the money from their unemployment for our economy.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

He likes pretty ones.

Servius  Heiner I think he likes you to believe he does... I personally think he pines for foozle.

Servius  Heiner Oh and today I am hating on vagina dentata.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Me?!

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

I hate whoever made this toy:

http://www.todaysbigthing.com/2007/12/21

message 19: by Colleen (new)

Colleen (nightoleander) I hate that I feel left out of the insider jokes and comments here even though I have been chirping in here and there *sniff* Do u guys all know each other IRL or what??

message 20: by Colleen (new)

Colleen (nightoleander) Also I hate that it is so GD windy lately here robbing the locals of what could be a niceish day.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Colleen, I am a moderator with Steve, who I know in real life. My best friend is Marie, who works in my school, but no longer is only five feet from me all day. Everyone else just knows each other from here. You just gotta stick around a while.

message 22: by Dave (new)

Dave Russell Sarah, Amanda, Seth, and Alfonso all lived on a houseboat together off the coast of Spain in the early 90's. I guess they've kept touch via The Hater's Club all these years.

message 23: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 07, 2009 09:48PM) (new)

Living off Top Ramen, LOL.

message 24: by Dave (last edited Feb 07, 2009 09:54PM) (new)

Dave Russell Dang, we cross-posted.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

What do you mean?

message 26: by Dave (new)

Dave Russell Nothing.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Very good.

message 28: by Dave (new)

Dave Russell What was the name of the boat, BTW?

message 29: by Lori (new)

Lori Colleen, yeah just hang in there, you'll catch on! Everyone knows everyone else just from here - and the nice thing is it's all very inclusive so just dive right in.

Oh. But watch out for Alfonso. He lives here.

:D

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Dave wrote: "What was the name of the boat, BTW?"

El Barco, Jr.

message 31: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (randymandy) Oh yeah... The houseboat.

message 32: by Colleen (new)

Colleen (nightoleander) Maketh more sense now that I know that some of the top posters know each other minus the computer. One thing I have picked up on is that Alfonso is on here A LOT and he gets picked on all the time. In the way you pick on a little brother, all in good fun.

I am having fun posting polls though!

message 33: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 08, 2009 02:51PM) (new)

We didn't really live on a houseboat, Colleen, though you probably figured that out.

Today I hate how the last ten minutes of yoga class are always so fucking cheesy! I don't want to breathe in to "LET" and breathe out to "GO." I don't want to think of a force that I wish had a larger presence in my life and then breathe that word into my "core." I don't wanna say "Namaste" at the end, either. I just want to increase muscle tone, flexibility, balance, agility and stamina.

message 34: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 08, 2009 02:57PM) (new)

I also hate when Marie doesn't come to yoga with me because then I don't even laugh when the class has to get into really sexual positions. Borrrrring!

The Crimson Fucker (feanor01) Colleen wrote: "Maketh more sense now that I know that some of the top posters know each other minus the computer. One thing I have picked up on is that Alfonso is on here A LOT and he gets picked on all the time...."

i will respond to this tomorrow after i get some sleep!!! so be prepare to feel my wrath if i manage to leave bed tomorrow!!!!

message 36: by Tom (new)

Tom Foolery (tomfoolery) So i see Colleen has figured out the best way to kiss up to Montambo on here...

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

How is she kissing up? I certainly don't pick on Alfonso.

message 38: by Colleen (new)

Colleen (nightoleander) What no houseboat on the coast of Spain? j/k

Tom Hiiiiiilarious. Pbbtt... I kiss up to no one.

Alfonso, I am prepared bring it! ;p Wait, is this a part of mandatory hazing? Yea! lol

message 39: by Colleen (last edited Feb 08, 2009 07:06PM) (new)

Colleen (nightoleander) Lori wrote: "Colleen, yeah just hang in there, you'll catch on! Everyone knows everyone else just from here - and the nice thing is it's all very inclusive so just dive right in.

Oh. But watch out for Alfonso...."

btw, thanks for the kind words Lori :)

message 40: by Dave (new)

Dave Russell I think Alfonso was referring to Colleen's polls, Sarah.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh yeah, duh. Polls!

message 42: by Colleen (last edited Feb 08, 2009 08:26PM) (new)

Colleen (nightoleander) Yeah polls. I think Alfonso is riled up about me saying I noticed he gets picked on... or that he is on here a lot. Meh

message 43: by Tom (new)

Tom Foolery (tomfoolery) What Ali said.

message 44: by David (new)

David You will die soon. Why bother to call some hot nitwit?

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Well, Alison is rubber and you're glue, David. WHO IS THE NITWIT, NOW?!!!

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Are you talking to me? I’m going to die soon? It was that vegeburger wasn’t it? I knew I shouldn’t have eaten that thing.

It didn’t even taste good – it was like eating diet sawdust or something.

message 47: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (randymandy) Try it with smoked gouda and russian dressing next time. DE-LICIOUS!

message 48: by David (new)

David The nit wit is whomever took that photo of you, Tambo, and staged it so the heart is supposed to be your eye. After showing to a few people the concensius is it repulses men and probably small furry animals.

message 49: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (randymandy) Wow that was mean.
I think she looks like Left Eye from TLC. Well, not exactly like Left Eye, but she gets the essence spot on.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Now I can picture you going through the Louvre saying:

"The nitwit is whoever painted all these saints."

"The nitwit is whoever put all these symbols of holiness and heaven surrounding the Virgin."

"Whoever made this Venus de Milo statue is a nitwit."

« previous 1
This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.