This is not The Haters Club You're Looking For discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
I hate that I’m even considering this proposal!

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments So, I have this sexy afro right… and it seems to annoy the living shit out of my coworkers for some reason, and I’ve been offered 50 dollars if I let em cut it… (they want to bic it) they want to bring an actual barber to the store and bic it in front of everybody… now I can actually use the money I mean is 50 dollars! For something I can grow back and besides it wouldn’t be the first time I sell an afro… still I look so sexy!!! So sexy I say!!!!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

If the barber is named Delilah, you'd better run!

message 3: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (randymandy) Oh no. Don't do it, Alfonso!!! $50 isn't that much money. Right? Hold out for $100 at least.

message 4: by Dave (new)

Dave Russell it wouldn’t be the first time I sell an afro

What?

You mean your own, right? You didn't scalp somebody?

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Guahahahha, tambo you remineded me of a scene from Jude The Obscure… when he walks with his bitch into a bar and there is this huge painting of Delilah and Samson I think…. And I was like run N*@$%! Run!!! That bitch is going to fuck you up!!! (I was right).

Amy, I know!! Last time I sell the fro I went for almost 120 euros!!!

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Dave it was my afro but the beard was included on the deal too….

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Imagine you with no hair! And you could wear your stocking cap with the heart on it. And grow a goatee. It would be like Extreme Makeover.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

And eyeliner.

message 9: by Tom (new)

Tom Foolery (tomfoolery) Bargain with them to see if you can get the price up. Then bic it.

message 10: by Tom (new)

Tom Foolery (tomfoolery) That's the neighborhood i was thinking, Ali. Maybe something like a tip jar on the counter: Would you like to see this man shave his 'fro? When contributions reach $XX.XX, we will bic his 'fro.

Consider donating the shorn locks to a charity that will turn it into a wig for cancer patients?

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Don't do it, Fonzie.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.