TheGood
TheGood asked Lynsay Sands:

Hi Lynsay, I've only just gotten into your Arganeau series but am really enjoying them, what actually got you into writing, sorry if this has been asked before though :)

Lynsay Sands Glad you're enjoying them Jacqueline. I've just always written, and grew up with the unshakeable belief that I would one day be a writer. Not sure why I had that belief, I just did. I distinctly recall attending a large Christmas party with my family when I was 8 or 9. It was a big town party with Santa and loads of families there, some we knew, some we didn't. My older sister by three years and I were standing in the entrance waiting for our parents who were handling getting our coats checked when my sister pointed to a blonde boy I'd never seen before, and whom I'm honestly not sure she'd ever seen before either and said, "See him? I'm going to marry him someday." I looked at him, shrugged, and said, "I'm going to be a writer some day." Well...she started dating him at about 16 and then married him at about 22 and their still together. And I became a writer... Kind of a weird moment now I think about it. (cue music from the Twilight Zone, lol)
Lynsay Sands