Nelsy
Nelsy asked Katie McGarry:

I'm a huge fan, before I started to read Pushing The Limits, I have to say that I wasn't really sure about it, but after read chapter 1? God I fall in love of Noah & Echo, and then of course the rest of the serie. My first question is.... What can we expect from Breaking the Rules?? Big scenes of love and drama?? . Is Take Me On the last book??, and if is not, how many books can we expect??

Katie McGarry Hi Nelsy,

Thank you for the question. I'm so sorry it took so long to answer. What can you expect from Breaking the Rules? You'll get to see Echo and Noah fall deeper in love while they battle their demons.

I wrote one more book in the Pushing the Limits series. It is called Chasing Impossible and it follows the story of Abby and Logan. I'm giving Chasing Impossible away for free with the preorder of Nowhere But Here. More details can be found here: https://offerpop.com//campaign/727977

Thank you!

Katie