Stefi
Stefi asked Katie McGarry:

Hi Katie, Who out of Echo, Beth, Rachel or Hayley was easiest and/or hardest to write about?

Katie McGarry Hi Stefi,

Each of my characters have parts of them that are fun to write and parts that are tough to write. Especially since I give each of my characters a personal hurt from me.

With that being said, Beth and Haley were the toughest characters for me to write. I understood their personal pain way more that I wish I did. Haley's story, Take Me On, was so tough for me to write that I had to stop writing 3 times because it hurt so badly to write Haley. One time, I wasn't sure I could continue, but I'm so glad I did. Haley's story needed to be told.

In Walk the Edge, I gave both Razor and Breanna a tough part of my past and there were times I felt like my soul was bleeding, but, again, I'm so proud that I did because I just love that book.

Thank you for the question and for reading my books!

Katie