Sydney
Sydney asked Katie McGarry:

How so you come up with these ideas for these pushing the limits books? they are sooooo good and i cant wait to read "take me on" Thank you so much for writing these books.

Katie McGarry Hi Sydney,

Most of the ideas for my books are born out of my past and sometimes current experiences. I take pieces of my life, crumble them up and make fictional stories out of them.

I hope you'll have a chance to read my new book that will be released in January 2018. It is called Say You'll Remember Me.

Here is a description:

"Doesn’t matter who did it. Not anymore. I did the time. It’s over.”

When Drix was convicted of a crime—one he didn’t commit—he thought his life was over. But opportunity came with the Second Chance Program, the governor’s newest pet project to get delinquents off the streets, rehabilitated and back into society. Drix knows this is his chance to get his life back on track, even if it means being paraded in front of reporters for a while.

Elle knows she lives a life of privilege. As the governor’s daughter, she can open doors with her name alone. But the expectations and pressure to be someone she isn’t may be too much to handle. She wants to follow her own path, whatever that means.

When Drix and Elle meet, their connection is immediate, but so are their problems. Drix is not the type of boy Elle’s parents have in mind for her, and Elle is not the kind of girl who can understand Drix’s messy life.

But sometimes love can breach all barriers.

Fighting against a society that can’t imagine them together, Drix and Elle must push themselves—Drix to confront the truth of the robbery, and Elle to assert her independence—and each other to finally get what they deserve.

Thank you,

Katie