Bexxy (Desperately Seeking HEA's Blog)

Absolutely love the Pushing The Limits Series! Definitely a favourite of mine! Will we get to see more from Abby and Logan? Abby seemed like such an important secondary character in Crash Into You and Take Me On and she has an interesting outlook on life, would love to see more of her! Loved Logan as well! An adrenaline junkie makes for crazy and interesting reading! Can't wait till breaking the rules! :)

Katie McGarry Hi Bexxy,

Yes! I wrote Chasing Impossible for Logan and Abby! It is currently available as an ebook!

I also wrote a novella called, And They All Lived Happily Ever After that shows what happened to the Pushing the Limits characters when they become adults. I'm giving it away for free with the preorder of Say You'll Remember Me. Go here for more details: https://a.pgtb.me/4tLZSM

Thank you for reading my books!

Katie