Debra
Debra asked Lori Foster:

Hi--I am a long time fan and am looking forward to Cannon's story and the rest of the new series. How many books will the new series be--which of the Buckhorn kids' story will be next and will you write anymore as L.L. Foster? I really enjoyed your urban fantasy series. By the way, Dash's book was very good. Thank you.

Lori Foster Hi Debra! Thanks for the great questions!

As of right now, I know for sure there will be 4 books - but there could be more. I'm not counting HARD KNOCKS, which is an ePrequel (digital novella). But out of the longer novels, there will be NO LIMITS, which is Cannon's story; HOLDING STRONG, Denver's story; and a story for both Stack and Armie.
There are some other secondary characters who might also decide they want books. But I'll have to wait and see.
Currently I'm only contracted by HQN to write 4. :-)

The Buckhorn novellas will be in June of each year. I haven't actually decided yet who will get the next story, but my muse is leaning heavily toward Lisa, who is Jordan's stepdaughter. :-)

On the L.L. books - I want to write another soooo badly! I have the story all figured out in my head. Now I just need to find the time. I'm working on that. I'd need at least 3 free months, and I'm fortunate enough in my writing career that I rarely have *any* spare time, much less a span that long. But trust me, it's on my agenda!

I'm thrilled that you enjoyed Dash! Thank you!